Hi,
I visited Amit Astonia in Balewasi last week. They are quoting 2600 Rs. Location is bit interior but looking at price it looks Ok. 2 bhk is costing aroun 26.26 lacs and they are claiming to give possesion after 1 year.

Do you think I should go for it???

Guys, Please suggest..
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Check this builders Treasure Park, lots of complaints from the members.The builder is a BIG CHEAT.

I have purchased a flat with Amit Constructions back in 2005 and (till now) haven't faced any problems with the builder. We have not yet completed the Sales deed with the builder and are following it up with him. Also, we are currently in a phase to register a resedential society. Let's see what problems we will face in the near future.... :)
    The quality of the construction is good and the builder has provided all the aminities whatever he promised when he sold the flat to me. There's no problem with the parking space (as I saw a complaint in on of the threads). Also, the builder behaved nicely (uptil now) and also resolved some minor complaints during the handover in very less amount of time. Well, this is my experience with Amit (others may have some different opinion), but haven't heard any major complaints about him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiran7988
    I have purchased a flat with Amit Constructions back in 2005 and (till now) haven't faced any problems with the builder. We have not yet completed the Sales deed with the builder and are following it up with him. Also, we are currently in a phase to register a resedential society. Let's see what problems we will face in the near future.... :)
    The quality of the construction is good and the builder has provided all the aminities whatever he promised when he sold the flat to me. There's no problem with the parking space (as I saw a complaint in on of the threads). Also, the builder behaved nicely (uptil now) and also resolved some minor complaints during the handover in very less amount of time. Well, this is my experience with Amit (others may have some different opinion), but haven't heard any major complaints about him.

Man - big mistake :D !!

Never ever praise a builder in your very first post !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • amit construction

Originally Posted by krunal1618
    Hi,
    I visited Amit Astonia in Balewasi last week. They are quoting 2600 Rs. Location is bit interior but looking at price it looks Ok. 2 bhk is costing aroun 26.26 lacs and they are claiming to give possesion after 1 year.

Do you think I should go for it???

Guys, Please suggest..

possesion is a big issue overall
    CommentQuote