Can someone guide me about 1BHK projects in PS or Wakad area.

Ready posession or before Dec 2009.

Thanks!
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • looks like 1BHK folks are looked at like lower middle class or something and i guess such folks dont visit this place ;-)

Anyways for the information of anyone interested in 1BHKs, i found 1BHKs in Nisarg and Daffodils project in PS area. Did not like both of them. I liked the area of 720sq ft of 1BHK in Daffodils but the neigbourhood vicinity is not good, the windows faces some chawls etc. And Nisarg i did not find the construction good.

still searching for a decent one.
    CommentQuote
  • oh pls let me know some good projects
    i visited sai vaibhav..but wadhwani builders..sindhi builders..i cant trust them

pls update
    CommentQuote
  • yea you can find all types of builders around who call themselves as the great entrepreneurs. One of the qualifications they boast is about good relationship with local MLA, PCMC members etc...which are necessary in Pune
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on this issue.... Have you taken the flat or still looking around? If any idea then plz share
    CommentQuote
  • Lower Middle Class :(

Its utter disappointing to see the statement "looks like 1BHK folks are looked at like lower middle class or something and i guess such folks dont visit this place ;-) "

I rather feel that if everyone will start at this level once out of college and then grow unless they have a very strong financial support from their parents... to add to it... the professionals earn better salaries than the other counterparts, growth for them is also good and they dont realize that builders are taking advantange of the situation.

They are ready to buy flats not realizing if its worth that much...making things difficult for the ppl who are non IT, for which they have to resort to 1BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by devils_zone
    oh pls let me know some good projects
    i visited sai vaibhav..but wadhwani builders..sindhi builders..i cant trust them

pls update

(came across this while searching wadhwani projects)

Dude, as if Pune builders from any other community are trustworthy !!
    Please desist from racist comments.
    CommentQuote
  • All 1 bhk R now costing more than 40 lakh. Unfortunatele real estate are not like equity held who just press sell button. But demand and peoples preference to gold and real estate ensures price don't correct
    CommentQuote