Hi Folks,
Does any body have idea of track record of Aishwaryam Ventures. They've just started the bookings for flats in a society named as "Aishwaryam Greens". The project consists of 1/2/3 BHK compact homes... An 845 sq. ft. 2 BHK flat is costing around 23.5 L here.... The only problem is that they are giving possession in dec 2010.

They say that they have a society with the same name in Akurdi where almost 40% construction is over.

Site Location : Between Jagtap Dairy and Kaspate Wasti..

Thanks in advance for your response....
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Don't Buy.

Originally Posted by akhil9776
    Hi Folks,
    Does any body have idea of track record of Aishwaryam Ventures. They've just started the bookings for flats in a society named as "Aishwaryam Greens". The project consists of 1/2/3 BHK compact homes... An 845 sq. ft. 2 BHK flat is costing around 23.5 L here.... The only problem is that they are giving possession in dec 2010.

They say that they have a society with the same name in Akurdi where almost 40% construction is over.

Site Location : Between Jagtap Dairy and Kaspate Wasti..

Thanks in advance for your response....

Don't go for booking stage projects. They may not complete at all. I have seen loads of vacant houses at Delhi-NCR & Mumbai. Go for ready possession flats, no matter who the builder & project is. :DEven Paranjape Schemes has his projects running behind schedule by 2.5 yrs on Baner-Pashan link rd. & Blueridge is almost dead.

I repeat, don't go for any project at booking stage as it may not see the light of the day.
    CommentQuote
  • Under construction prop

Originally Posted by realacres
    Don't go for booking stage projects. They may not complete at all. I have seen loads of vacant houses at Delhi-NCR & Mumbai. Go for ready possession flats, no matter who the builder & project is. :DEven Paranjape Schemes has his projects running behind schedule by 2.5 yrs on Baner-Pashan link rd. & Blueridge is almost dead.

I repeat, don't go for any project at booking stage as it may not see the light of the day.

Even under construction prop. r not safe.

Read Pune Mirror headlines today abt mittal brothers 'Silver crescent' in Vadgaon sheri.

Same is the case at many places; bldrs not delivering the promised amenities. The open spaces promised as amenities r being utilised to build - on these budget flats which is clear violation. These have been struck down even by courts in previous cases.
    CommentQuote