Hi Experts,

I need help seriously. I just made my agreement for the flat 3 days ago and included my Dad's name in the agreement. Now the problem i face is that my Dad's age is 69, which according to the bank rules is too high and they cannot sanction the loan. so i would like to get the name removed.

Can this be done through a correction deed?

Any suggestion/help appreciated.

Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As long as I remember, all the persons taking bank loan should be included on the agreement, but it is not necessary that all the persons on the agreement must be taking the loan. A single person can take the loan on his name, but he may need some NOC from other members.

    Also, you can make a correction deed for removing the name.