Can anyone help me with this....actually i was looking for a 3bhk flat in aundh would like to purchase it...it can either be on aundh road or near parihar chowk....if any one has got something for me please do let me know....
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Would you or anyone else have an idea of what is the current asking rate in Aundh for both older buildings (with lifts) and newer construction (0 - 5 years)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitesh1
    Can anyone help me with this....actually i was looking for a 3bhk flat in aundh would like to purchase it...it can either be on aundh road or near parihar chowk....if any one has got something for me please do let me know....

Look if you can get a resale one at Westend river view. I don't think so but just try. Recently I had seen an ad for a 3BR flat in Rohan Nilay2 also.
    Or wait till prism comes up. Rates are INR 4200/sq ft nego. as of now which are down from INR 4800-4900/sq ft earlier. Can expect to close a deal easily below INR 4k/sq ft, but still not worth the price.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, there was a 3BR resale flat (forgot the name of building but is brown & white in color) bang opp Tangent. It is a 5 year old building. Quoted price was INR 51L nego.
    CommentQuote
  • Magicbricks, 99acres

Originally Posted by realacres
    Hey, there was a 3BR resale flat (forgot the name of building but is brown & white in color) bang opp Tangent. It is a 5 year old building. Quoted price was INR 51L nego.

Most of the Aundh properties are tagged at 5000+ psf on the popular websites like magicbricks.com, 99acres etc. Are these prices inflated? can these be negotiated up to 4kor 4200 psf from 5k?

Also I saw Gold Coast for Baner quoted as 82L for 1700 sq ft, 3BHK (I guess!) are these prices justified given the slowdown? Are there buyers for these props at such high rates in Pune?

I am not from pune. my brother wants to buy one for end use and he is very much interested in Aundh and Baner areas. He needs a 3BHK with 1800 sq ft, what should be the range of price he should target for in negotiations. He can afford max 70L.

Any advice highly appreciated!!!!:)
    CommentQuote
  • Realacres,
    Thanks for your reply. In June 09 I had inquired with 2/3 real estate agents in Aundh. They were quoting rates of Rs 4600 to 5000 per sqft.
    On thing strage about the RE market in Aundh was that brokers were asking PSF of a new construction for (5/10/15) year old apartments as if age of the buildings didn't matter.

I am interested in buying a 3 bedroom flat in Aundh but I am in no rush. I want to pay fair price and not get ripped off. I actally grew up in Aundh (DP Road since 88) and have seen that area develop. Till 2004 the rate per sq ft was approx Rs 1500 . Then 2005 the rate jumped to Rs 2000. After that in 2006 it jumped to 2500/2600 and then there was no looking back.

I believe that there are hardly any flats that sold above 3000 in that area (leave behind an exception here and there but no big project). In fact most of the newer development in Aundh occured when the rates were less between 1200 and 2200 psf.

It is comforting to know that the rates in Prism are down to under 4000 psf. I am hoping the area correct to under 2500 psf in next 12 to 25 months depending on the severity of the global economic crisis.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote