Hi All,

Recently saw a deal in which some NRI (US guy) was involved. The NRI was not in India , his brother did all the dealing and paid around 40 Lacs for 2 BHK flat located at Sinhagad road. This translates to around 3500 for the 2 BHK which is much much higher for such areas.

The flat didn't valued much since earlier offer which the owner got was not more than 30-32 lacs . I think NRIs are not aware about the market here or they have so much surplus money that they dont care about the downfall.
This is why the Pune guys are not seeing the actual downfall.

Saw many projects at Anandnagar , Sinhagad road where rates are 3600-4100 and still 70% booked.... This is seriously not helping the buyers..

I will update about these new rates soon.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Same is the case with IT and Doctors and black marketeers.

These dont seem to bother abt prices or bldr authencity etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bhonsle
    Hi All,

Recently saw a deal in which some NRI (US guy) was involved. The NRI was not in India , his brother did all the dealing and paid around 40 Lacs for 2 BHK flat located at Sinhagad road. This translates to around 3500 for the 2 BHK which is much much higher for such areas.

The flat didn't valued much since earlier offer which the owner got was not more than 30-32 lacs . I think NRIs are not aware about the market here or they have so much surplus money that they dont care about the downfall.
    This is why the Pune guys are not seeing the actual downfall.

Saw many projects at Anandnagar , Sinhagad road where rates are 3600-4100 and still 70% booked.... This is seriously not helping the buyers..

I will update about these new rates soon.

Do NRIs now have money to invest? NO. The situation is grim outside. Being in Canada, traveling was preferred by a car to US. Along 300+miles highway, not a single motel or gasoline station was operative. The trailer-trucks were conspicuous by their absence. Thankfully we were running on tank-full fuel. Of course, there may be some rare incidents but some also invest to hide their black money. Money is not there in the market globally. West has been hit harder than east. Gulf is not spared either due to low consumption of oil.

:DBtw, INR 4100 for Sinhagad Rd? What a joke!! Sinhagad Rd. is expensive than Kalyaninagar? Hahahaha! Better to stay at Vancouver, Canada.
    CommentQuote