Last updated: August 25 2016
46 | Posts
8234 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best Price per sqft in Bavdhan

Dear Members,
    Kindly let us know your feedback, as what should be the best per square feet rate for an apartment in Bavdhan near DSK Toyota showroom.

Regards
    Vijay Gupta

Re : What is the best Price per sqft in Bavdhan

Hi,

I am also very much interested in this area and have been checking out projects keenly therein.
    The price at which a regular 2 BHK flat should be bought in that area (Around DSK Toyota) is 2500- 2600 psft. Whatever above that is imaginary. You should always bargain until you get this rate.
    Cheers!

Comment

Launching soon 1 & 2 BHK residential project in Bavdhan.
      1BHK - 550sqft
      2BHK - 800-850sqft

Amenities :
      1. Pipe Gas connection in each flat
      2. Solar Water Heater
      3. Complete power backup inside the flat
      4. 2 lifts with power b/up
      5. Gymnasium, Club House
      6. Swimming & Kids pool
      7. Garden & Children Play Area
      8. Security Intercomm setup

Comment

Planning to launch 1 & 2 BHK residential apartments project in Bavdhan.
        1BHK - 550 sqft
        2BHK - 800~850sqft

What all amenities should be provided in the project ? Sought suggestion from dear Members.

Regards
        Vijay Gupta

Comment

Originally posted by PuneRental View Post
          1BHK - 550 sqft
          2BHK - 800~850sqft

What all amenities should be provided in the project ? Sought suggestion from dear Members.

Regards
          Vijay Gupta
          Land price is around INR 600/sq ft. Decide what you would like to pay.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by PuneRental View Post
            1BHK - 550 sqft
            2BHK - 800~850sqft

Regards
            Vijay Gupta
            Hi,

You must be from Rohan Group if I am not mistaken..

Well, the amentites provided should be very basic if you really want to introduce "affordable homes" to customers.

Things like "Swimming Pool" is less than usefull for an average service person in this city. Who merely gets a Sunday to stay at home with the family. Those "So called amentites" cost almost 3 lakhs on an average...that too, to every buyer!!! Better not to provide them!!

And yes, the rates around DSK Toyota showroom cannot be higher than 2200 psft. That area may look beautiful otherwise but there is nothing on that stretch of the road, like grocery shops, ATMs, Banks, Post offices etc...It is a highway and It is far less than "Developed" in a proper sense.

Comment

I agree, Swimming Pool is not an useful amenity. Hardly 2~3% of occupants take benefits of the facility. During rains, the place acts a breeding place for mosquitoes.

Fancy amenities are justified only in High End Projects of 3~4BHKs.

Currently developers are charging between 2900~3300/sqft in Bavdhan, which i believe is way too high for the region as of now.

Best Pricing should be 2500~2700/sqft

Comment

Originally posted by SamayWorld View Post
                I agree, Swimming Pool is not an useful amenity. Hardly 2~3% of occupants take benefits of the facility. During rains, the place acts a breeding place for mosquitoes.

Fancy amenities are justified only in High End Projects of 3~4BHKs.

Currently developers are charging between 2900~3300/sqft in Bavdhan, which i believe is way too high for the region as of now.

Best Pricing should be 2500~2700/sqft
                Prices without amenities like swimming pool etc, should be no more than INR 2000/sq ft in Bavdhan.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi All,

Do we have any co-operative plans coming up in Bandhan, Baner-Pashan link road ? Please do let me know

Comment

Originally posted by preetip View Post
                    Hi All,

Do we have any co-operative plans coming up in Bandhan, Baner-Pashan link road ? Please do let me know
                    Definitely must be from Rohan Group...Don't think I shall pay anything more than Rs.1500/sq.ft in this area...Nyati has Esplnade and a lot of other things coming up and they think this area is rite oppo. actual Bavdhan so people shall pay anything.charging approx. Rs.35lac for 2BHK and were ready to come down till 2400/sq.ft...Puranik's are Planned to come up with Bunglow scheme somewhere behing DSK toyota sometime in 2010 end...But I believe lot of this area is under scturity for Deepak Mankar Scam...be careful...double selling had happened...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X