Dear Members,
Kindly let us know your feedback, as what should be the best per square feet rate for an apartment in Bavdhan near DSK Toyota showroom.

Regards
Vijay Gupta
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I am also very much interested in this area and have been checking out projects keenly therein.
    The price at which a regular 2 BHK flat should be bought in that area (Around DSK Toyota) is 2500- 2600 psft. Whatever above that is imaginary. You should always bargain until you get this rate.
    Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Launching soon 1 & 2 BHK residential project in Bavdhan.
    1BHK - 550sqft
    2BHK - 800-850sqft

Amenities :
    1. Pipe Gas connection in each flat
    2. Solar Water Heater
    3. Complete power backup inside the flat
    4. 2 lifts with power b/up
    5. Gymnasium, Club House
    6. Swimming & Kids pool
    7. Garden & Children Play Area
    8. Security Intercomm setup
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to launch 1 & 2 BHK residential apartments project in Bavdhan.
    1BHK - 550 sqft
    2BHK - 800~850sqft

What all amenities should be provided in the project ? Sought suggestion from dear Members.

Regards
    Vijay Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PuneRental
    Planning to launch 1 & 2 BHK residential apartments project in Bavdhan.
    1BHK - 550 sqft
    2BHK - 800~850sqft

What all amenities should be provided in the project ? Sought suggestion from dear Members.

Regards
    Vijay Gupta

Land price is around INR 600/sq ft. Decide what you would like to pay.
    CommentQuote
    Planning to launch 1 & 2 BHK residential apartments project in Bavdhan.
    1BHK - 550 sqft
    2BHK - 800~850sqft

Regards
    Vijay Gupta

Hi,

You must be from Rohan Group if I am not mistaken..

Well, the amentites provided should be very basic if you really want to introduce "affordable homes" to customers.

Things like "Swimming Pool" is less than usefull for an average service person in this city. Who merely gets a Sunday to stay at home with the family. Those "So called amentites" cost almost 3 lakhs on an average...that too, to every buyer!!! Better not to provide them!!

And yes, the rates around DSK Toyota showroom cannot be higher than 2200 psft. That area may look beautiful otherwise but there is nothing on that stretch of the road, like grocery shops, ATMs, Banks, Post offices etc...It is a highway and It is far less than "Developed" in a proper sense.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, Swimming Pool is not an useful amenity. Hardly 2~3% of occupants take benefits of the facility. During rains, the place acts a breeding place for mosquitoes.

Fancy amenities are justified only in High End Projects of 3~4BHKs.

Currently developers are charging between 2900~3300/sqft in Bavdhan, which i believe is way too high for the region as of now.

Best Pricing should be 2500~2700/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SamayWorld
    I agree, Swimming Pool is not an useful amenity. Hardly 2~3% of occupants take benefits of the facility. During rains, the place acts a breeding place for mosquitoes.

Fancy amenities are justified only in High End Projects of 3~4BHKs.

Currently developers are charging between 2900~3300/sqft in Bavdhan, which i believe is way too high for the region as of now.

Best Pricing should be 2500~2700/sqft

Prices without amenities like swimming pool etc, should be no more than INR 2000/sq ft in Bavdhan.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Do we have any co-operative plans coming up in Bandhan, Baner-Pashan link road ? Please do let me know
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by preetip
    Hi All,

Do we have any co-operative plans coming up in Bandhan, Baner-Pashan link road ? Please do let me know
    Definitely must be from Rohan Group...Don't think I shall pay anything more than Rs.1500/sq.ft in this area...Nyati has Esplnade and a lot of other things coming up and they think this area is rite oppo. actual Bavdhan so people shall pay anything.charging approx. Rs.35lac for 2BHK and were ready to come down till 2400/sq.ft...Puranik's are Planned to come up with Bunglow scheme somewhere behing DSK toyota sometime in 2010 end...But I believe lot of this area is under scturity for Deepak Mankar Scam...be careful...double selling had happened...
    CommentQuote
    Launching soon 1 & 2 BHK residential project in Bavdhan.
    1BHK - 550sqft
    2BHK - 800-850sqft

Amenities :
    1. Pipe Gas connection in each flat
    2. Solar Water Heater
    3. Complete power backup inside the flat
    4. 2 lifts with power b/up
    5. Gymnasium, Club House
    6. Swimming & Kids pool
    7. Garden & Children Play Area
    8. Security Intercomm setup
    You seem to be from Rohan Builders - Max Rs.1500/sq.ft...provided possession given on time...
    CommentQuote
  • To catch real buyers, you will have to make the real headline with the offer.

Bhavdhan should be somewhere between 1700 - 2150 depending upon how far or near you are from Chandani Chawk.

This will attract people because no one is giving a deal like this in that area.

Happy Hunting ....
    CommentQuote
  • Nancy Brahma at bavdhan, near Hero Honda showroom, ready possession.

2BHK and 3BHK.

Total cost of 2BHK-> 47L (funny isnt it)

3BHK-> 60L (Hilarious)

Sales Person is Jude (an idiot he is)

According to them, they have sold nearly all the flats and only 2-3 are remaining.

I am seeing only 3-4 flats with their lights ON in the evening for the past 2 months. :D

I guess other people might love living in dark or quite a possibility that only 3-4 flats have been sold till date.

Gave me last price as 47L for 2BHK.

There are 2 terraces and 100%terrace charging is applicable :p

2BHK-> 1200-1300 sq ft

I have seen couples running faster than Usain Bolt after hearing the price :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_square
    Nancy Brahma at bavdhan, near Hero Honda showroom, ready possession.

2BHK and 3BHK.

Total cost of 2BHK-> 47L (funny isnt it)

3BHK-> 60L (Hilarious)

Sales Person is Jude (an idiot he is)

According to them, they have sold nearly all the flats and only 2-3 are remaining.

I am seeing only 3-4 flats with their lights ON in the evening for the past 2 months. :D

I guess other people might love living in dark or quite a possibility that only 3-4 flats have been sold till date.

There are 2 terraces and 100%terrace charging is applicable :p

2BHK-> 1200-1300 sq ft

I have seen couples running faster than Usain Bolt after hearing the price :D

Too good a post.:D 47L for 2 BHK ? Builder must be kidding...and what about the PMC water supply ? Is he providing with the "special" pipeline from PMC ? Ramnagar is facing water shortage problems.Unless these basic necessities are not solved...these prices are not at all justified.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_square

:D

They dont seem to lower rates below 47l, do they? I saw the flats. They are pretty good but if they charge for terraces for the same amounts as the built up, then thats illegal isn't it?
    CommentQuote

• Builder must be kidding...and what about the PMC water supply ? Is he providing with the "special" pipeline from PMC ? Ramnagar is facing water shortage problems.Unless these basic necessities are not solved...these prices are not at all justified.

Prices not justified-> true..infact very true :)

Special Pipeline-> lolz .. a flat NO. I live very near to Nancy Brahma. Water is not a problem here atleast. Dont know abt the remaining Bavdhan.

Believe me Harish, I do not see more than 4 flats having their lights on. And the salesperson says they dont have flats

When I asked him the same thing, he told me ppl are doing interiors and stuff. And this was 2 months before. Do these ppl havent done with their interiors YET .. Damn :D

Personally, I have stopped going there after paying 4 visits. Not because I went there for negotiatins, but just wanted to have some fun with the salespersons by asking them a barrage of questions :D

Originally Posted by chirantan.rajhans
    They dont seem to lower rates below 47l, do they? I saw the flats. They are pretty good but if they charge for terraces for the same amounts as the built up, then thats illegal isn't it?

Flats are good but not well planned. Terrace is nice. Second terrace is idiotically planned. You'll get to know when you'll see it. A child bedroom can be made out of that BIIGG terrace :p

They are charging the terrace at 100% rate. Though in the contract it is mentioned that terrace is charged at 23% :)
    CommentQuote