Dear Members,
Kindly let us know your feedback, as what should be the best per square feet rate for an apartment in Bavdhan near DSK Toyota showroom.

Regards
Vijay Gupta
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Maggi
    How much was the total cost for 2BHK in Viva when you booked? How is the progress till now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Land price is around INR 600/sq ft. Decide what you would like to pay.

Who is selling land for 600 /sq.ft. in Bhavdhan? in 2002 Aditya-Nisurg was selling bunglow plots for 400 rs /sq.ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by livelife123
    Who is selling land for 600 /sq.ft. in Bhavdhan? in 2002 Aditya-Nisurg was selling bunglow plots for 400 rs /sq.ft.

Man, it's not from builder but direct free-hold plot for sale(I never prefer land deal from builder). You know, builder buys from land owner, does plotting & sells at high margins. As of now, agri land in Hinjewadi is going for INR 150/sq ft!! Think what rate I will get once this land is converted to NA? Got the point?
    CommentQuote
  • Viva update

As far as Viva is concerned, so far possesssion date of Mar'10 seems on target. Plastering is completed & soon flooring will start.

My total cost came to around 45 L

Also, when I visited last week, the work of bridge joining pashan with this area is almost completed.

I am doing a regular follow up. So far so good..
    CommentQuote
  • Maggi,

I bet with you if its in flooring stage it will take another 5-6 mths to complete all the finishing and possession...
    CommentQuote
  • I feel the same, but also I have seen the progress for last 8 months since I booked. It seems he is really pushing hard since this is his first project in Pune & wants to launch the booking for other ones ASAP. He will get better price if he abides his comittment.

Let's see.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maggi

Maggi, the biggest size of flat of 2BR in Viva Hallmark is of 1235 sq ft while smallest one is about 1200 sq ft.

]http://www.vivahallmark.com/plans.html#

You said that you booked here for INR 2950/sq ft:-

]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-how-is-viva-hallmark-in-bavdhan-6087/page3.html

Now considering you bought the biggest size 2BR of 1235 sq ft, the base price would be 1235*2950 = INR 3643250/-

Add to it SD+Reg, it will be around INR 38.3L

If the price is 45L as you mentioned, it means;

45L -38.3L = INR 6.7L

So, did you pay INR 6.7L for parking, amenities, maintenance etc., the base price would be 1235*2950 = INR 3643250/-

45L -38.3L = INR 6.7L

So, did you pay INR 6.7L for parking, amenities, maintenance etc., the base price would be 1235*2950 = INR 3643250/-

45L -38.3L = INR 6.7L

So, did you pay INR 6.7L for parking, amenities, maintenance etc.
    CommentQuote
  • You are a very keen observer Real. I must appreciate it.

I have booked 2.5 BHK(Area around 1360) & total cost around 45 L all inclusive
    CommentQuote
    As far as Viva is concerned, so far possesssion date of Mar'10 seems on target. Plastering is completed & soon flooring will start.

Also, when I visited last week, the work of bridge joining pashan with this area is almost completed.

I am doing a regular follow up. So far so good..

Is it possible to complete everything after plastering in 3 months? This is general questions.Will u suggest to move into property if only 1 building is completed and others r still under construction?
    CommentQuote
    You are a very keen observer Real. I must appreciate it.

I have booked 2.5 BHK(Area around 1360) & total cost around 45 L all inclusive

Thanks for compliments but you should have specified this earlier. See if such loopholes remains, one becomes suspicious.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I doubt... But am hopeful since I have been tracking the progress every 15 days & also tired of paying rent.

Electrical laying is in progress. Don't know what all things are remaining from structural point of view apart from electicity & water connection, lifts etc.

Builder seems committed ... The quicker he completes, he will get good rates for his next phase. So keeping fingers crossed...
    CommentQuote
  • As far as moving is concerned, my flat is located on the south-west wing of the current building & all the construction is going to happen on the oher part (north-west & north-east) so I may not be directly exposed to the construction issues. Lets see..
    CommentQuote
  • one should see project in entireity.
    CommentQuote
  • Maggi,

Why are you so much concerned about builder getting good rates in next phase booking?
    You are mentioning it again and again.

Originally Posted by maggi

Builder seems committed ... The quicker he completes, he will get good rates for his next phase. So keeping fingers crossed...
    CommentQuote
  • The only reason I am concerned is due to that lure, he will work fast & complete this phase so that we will get the possession in time. I have no other interest apart from my nest. I would rather pay EMIs than my monthly rent & have some peace of mind to stay in MY OWN HOUSE.

That's all...
    CommentQuote