Hi, Does any one has any information about Rutugandh. Its a project by Pashankar builders in Talegaon.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Are you planning to buy in this project? What is the construction status and what are the rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , i called the sales office , she quoted rate of 2900 per sq ft (which is too much) however she was open to negotiation. I work in hinjewadi and not sure if living in Talegaon will be a good option. Also not sure about the growth prospects in Talegaon.

Any feedback from someone currently living in talegaon will be highly appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NNayak123
    Yes , i called the sales office , she quoted rate of 2900 per sq ft (which is too much) however she was open to negotiation. I work in hinjewadi and not sure if living in Talegaon will be a good option. Also not sure about the growth prospects in Talegaon.

Any feedback from someone currently living in Talegaon will be highly appreciated

Though I'm not currently residing at Talegaon-I bought a rowhouse in Lilavati last month .
    Tried to PM you but unable to do so .

You may check Lilavati Greens which is on Old Mumbai Highway .It is nearing possession and there is a wide choice of 2,3 BHK Flats, Rowhouses and Twin Bungalows. Their rate is 3k/psf(avg for flat,RH and Bnglow) and they are also not budging much .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NNayak123
    Yes , i called the sales office , she quoted rate of 2900 per sq ft (which is too much) however she was open to negotiation. I work in hinjewadi and not sure if living in Talegaon will be a good option. Also not sure about the growth prospects in Talegaon.

Any feedback from someone currently living in talegaon will be highly appreciated

If you are working in Hinjewadi, better buy in Hinjewadi or Wakad area. Do you wish to travel daily on highways for work !!
    CommentQuote
  • My budget permits me for a 1bk in hinjewadi or a spacious 2bhk in talegaon. I donot plan to live in this flat permantently. The thing that is my concern is appreciation in talegaon .
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

I am looking to buy some properties in Talegaon area. Since I am new to this area, I am looking for friends who already bought apartments/row houses or any properties in Talegaon so I can better decide further based on their opinions.

can someone please provide information on new/existing schemes in talegaon. also how's locality, security and water etc.. there in talegaon. any reply would be greatly appreciated.
    CommentQuote