Sort by :
Filter by :
- Which part of Kondhwa (Khurd or Budruk)?
Khurd is quiet developed and may command rates between 2200-2700 psft. Budruk is semi-developed. Rates shud be below 2000 psft for new properties.
Rate will highly depend on quality/location of property and amenities provided.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks.. Let me noe if there are any good projects in this area wit their rates if possible.
Appreciate ur helpCommentQuote0Flag
- Don't know what is good rate in this ongoing recession.
Below is my conclusion for current RE market:
1. Rates are still higher. The way it has climbed in last 5 years (almost tripled), there is more downward correction left.
2. It has fallen by more than 10% in last one year.
3. I wud wait for 1-2 years or when it's affordable me.
4. Can see a trend, where lot of resale flats are available.
5. For good bargain, I would first try for a resale ready-possession flat (3/4 years old building) rather than under-construction project.CommentQuote0Flag