Helllo,
Do some one have any idea about the scheme Kesar by sonigara builder in wakad,
he is quoting 2375 psf rate , flat are specious but is it worth buying at this rate in wakad, plz suggest.

Regards:)
abhijeet
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I visited 8 months back and rates were 3100/- psf. Big project in Kaspate vasti near wakad but builder is not reputed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh pune
    I visited 8 months back and rates were 3100/- psf. Big project in Kaspate vasti near wakad but builder is not reputed.

Thats true. The builder is not reputed.
    Before you buy, have a look at his earlier project Sonigara Park Dange Chowk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realpune
    Thats true. The builder is not reputed.
    Before you buy, have a look at his earlier project Sonigara Park Dange Chowk.

Hi,

Do we have any further feedback on this project? I am particularly keen on hearing from anyone who has information on the executed/delivered 1st phase of the project.

Rishi
    CommentQuote
  • Sonigara Kesar seems to be a good project. SO faras location is considered, there are 4 big projects in the vicinity. I have seen few posts telling the builder is not reputed. I would like to know from the ppl here, has any one had a bad experience with the builder or by 'not reputed' we mean 'not famous' like Moont Vert, Kumar etc.
    CommentQuote
  • whats the current rates
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Any Current updates on this property. The quoted rates are 2800 psf on paper. Can anybody give me an idea that by how much this rate is negotiable. Anybody who have dealt with them recently.
    And kindly provide your inputs on the project.

Thanks,
    Neeraj
    CommentQuote
  • Keasr Wakad

hi How is Phase- II in Kesar, Wakad..here rate is 3100. location wise and Construction quality, reputation of builder to meet deadlines
    CommentQuote
  • The access road to Sonegara is pathetic and so is the quality of flats. Also i didnt like the train bogey style layout of the project.
    Kaspate Vasti doesnt deserve 3100 and definitely Sonegara more so. Last I knew of somebody who bought at Sonegara was in the month of July and he negotiated the price down to 2950.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajbans
    The access road to Sonegara is pathetic and so is the quality of flats. Also i didnt like the train bogey style layout of the project.
    Kaspate Vasti doesnt deserve 3100 and definitely Sonegara more so. Last I knew of somebody who bought at Sonegara was in the month of July and he negotiated the price down to 2950.

Rate was 2300 during recession. Construction doesn't look good. Common walls and big chawk like structure. first plan was for 7 floors but then changed to 10 floors. has lot of unauthorised construction like slum nearby and on approach road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajbans
    The access road to Sonegara is pathetic and so is the quality of flats. Also i didnt like the train bogey style layout of the project.

Absolutely true. Builder is not giving whatever promised, doing some illegal construction of parking in open space and selling to house owners. Approach road is bad, surrounding is bad, everywhere there is stagnent water and peoples are suffering with Dengu/Maleria but builder is least bothered about that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k
    Absolutely true. Builder is not giving whatever promised, doing some illegal construction of parking in open space and selling to house owners. Approach road is bad, surrounding is bad, everywhere there is stagnent water and peoples are suffering with Dengu/Maleria but builder is least bothered about that.

Really.... I am not sure if it's that negative.
    Parking construction is on some of the back part. Front road of the project is quite wide. I liked that.
    Approach road is in bad state as of now (though it's wide as well) but not sure for how long as Kesar is not the only project connected to that road. Also, as Kesar is the first project on that road, It's hardly 100 - 200 meter patch for Kesar. The main road is currently widening and I can see work in progress.
    Construction quality.... I liked that. atleast for my Flat, I don't have complains. I found it to be reasonably good and posession was handed over 3 months in advance.
    Nearby small slums can be beneficial as well since you get household labours, maids easily.

Can't see malaria/Dengu spreading in the area or society. Not sure what's your source of info on that.

Some of the things which I don't liked in the project are:
    1. Straight layout (already mentioned like train bogeys) but then adjoining projects are like that only due to layout of the land they have for the project
    2. Amenities area is a bit small and Green space (which i personally like) is also quite less.
    3. They charged 1 lakh plus for 6 years maintenance. Could have been better if they could have charged something like 2 to 2.5 lakh as one time maint. deposit.
    4. Some MSEB office construction is going on in one corner of the Amenities space.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO HAS BOOKED A FLAT IN 2009 SLOWDOWN WITH RATE LESS THAN RS 2500 /-, YOU PROBABLY NEED TO TAKE A CLOSURE LOOK AT YOUR INVESTMENT.

I have started seeing significant posts that are describing quality of the projects, infrastructure, ammenities, fittings being not good. I have a simple explaination for them.

Story starts...

This is a fictional story of a project called Pra, somewhere near hum and which was launched during the high times of 2007 with the backing on our top politician from a town called S. The project was a great hit initially, good bookings were seen, but because of the slowdown lot of bookings were cancelled or just NOT happened as expected. Our politician decided to take the money out of this project, and sold this project to builder x (or possibily forming a JV with them ?), the new guy started reducing cost (simple cost reduction tactics used by any corporate) by taking down the cost of goods / intakes / supplies ..... Jaguar fittings became jaguar like fittings. Branded cement became local cement, ammenities were also impacted, podium parking observed water leakages, everything went down .... believe me everything went down. and so was rate ....

people booked their flats at 2000 to 2500. Making significant profit, I guess.

Story ends.

This cost reduction decision was take under pressure because in those 3 to 9 months no-one was sure how the market was going to be in next few years ....

How many projects around you are like above story ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neeraj_bitm
    Really.... I am not sure if it's that negative.
    Parking construction is on some of the back part. Front road of the project is quite wide. I liked that.
    Approach road is in bad state as of now (though it's wide as well) but not sure for how long as Kesar is not the only project connected to that road. Also, as Kesar is the first project on that road, It's hardly 100 - 200 meter patch for Kesar. The main road is currently widening and I can see work in progress.
    Construction quality.... I liked that. atleast for my Flat, I don't have complains. I found it to be reasonably good and posession was handed over 3 months in advance.
    Nearby small slums can be beneficial as well since you get household labours, maids easily.

Can't see malaria/Dengu spreading in the area or society. Not sure what's your source of info on that.

Some of the things which I don't liked in the project are:
    1. Straight layout (already mentioned like train bogeys) but then adjoining projects are like that only due to layout of the land they have for the project
    2. Amenities area is a bit small and Green space (which i personally like) is also quite less.
    3. They charged 1 lakh plus for 6 years maintenance. Could have been better if they could have charged something like 2 to 2.5 lakh as one time maint. deposit.
    4. Some MSEB office construction is going on in one corner of the Amenities space.

Thanks,

Feedback is from my friend staying there for the last one and half year, who has a flat there. Builder tried to create 2 level parking in some open space but could not succeed since many people opposed that decision. 2 persons in his home is suffering from Dengu as lot of stagnent water present nearby.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone currently living at Sonigara Kesar share their experience?
    They are currently asking 3350 psf. This is costly for Wakad :bab (38):, but it seems resonable when I see the rates quoted by other builders.
    CommentQuote
  • http://www.esakal.com/esakal/20110519/5593006477738800135.htm

निकृष्ट सदनिका विकणाऱ्या बिल्डरला 16 लाखांच्या भरपाईचा आदेश
    -
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 AT 01:00 AM (IST)
    Tags: builder, fine, flat, crime, pune

पुणे - निकृष्ट दर्जाचे बांधकाम आणि कमी क्षेत्रफळाची सदनिका विकणाऱ्या बांधकाम व्यावसायिकाने दोन खरेदीदारांना प्रत्येकी आठ लाख रुपये नुकसानभरपाई द्यावी, असा आदेश अतिरिक्त जिल्हा ग्राहक न्यायमंचाच्या अध्यक्षा प्रणाली सावंत यांनी दिला. माहिती अधिकाराचा वापर करून मिळविलेल्या माहितीचा वापर झालेला हा दुर्मिळ दावा म्हणावा लागेल. या माहितीच्या आधारे खरेदीदार त्याची बाजू न्यायमंचापुढे भक्कमपणे मांडू शकला.

संदीप राज आणि स्वाती राज यांनी वाकड येथील "सोनिगारा केसर' या गृह प्रकल्पात दोन सदनिका घेतल्या होत्या. हा प्रकल्प सोनिगारा प्रमोटर्सचा होता. राज यांनी प्रत्येक सदनिका तीस लाख रुपयांना विकत घेतली होती. संदीप राज यांनी ज्या इमारतीमधील सदनिकेसाठी पैसे भरले होते त्याऐवजी त्यांना दुसऱ्याच इमारतीत सदनिका देण्यात आली. सदनिकेचे बांधकाम पूर्ण नसतानाही सर्व पैसे घेतले. त्यावर व्याजही आकारले. या सदनिकेचे बांधकाम सदोष होते, चटई क्षेत्रही कमी होते, अशी तक्रार राज यांनी ग्राहक न्यायमंचाकडे करून नुकसानभरपाईची मागणी केली होती. या दाव्यात राज आणि ग्राहक हितवर्धिनीचे सुधाकर वेलणकर यांनी बाजू मांडली.

न्यायमंचाने राज यांची बाजू ग्राह्य मानली. बांधकाम व्यावसायिकाने संदीप राज यांना आठ लाख 39 हजार रुपये, स्वाती राज यांना आठ लाख 16 हजार रुपये नुकसानभरपाई द्यावी, असे न्यायमंचाने आदेशात नमूद केले होते. माहिती अधिकाराचा वापर करून राज यांनी या प्रकल्पाविषयीची सर्व माहिती महापालिकेकडून मिळविली होती. या प्रकल्पाच्या बांधकामातील अनियमिततेबद्दल महापालिकेने केलेला दंड, प्रकल्पाचा नकाशा, नळजोड आदी स्वरूपाची माहिती राज यांनी पुरावा म्हणून न्यायमंचापुढे सादर केली होती. वास्तुविशारद वाय. एस. फाटक यांच्या तपासणीचा अहवाल सादर केला होता.
    CommentQuote