List of ready possession flats in Wakad and Pimple Saudagar

Last updated: November 28 2016
16 | Posts
17539 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of ready possession flats in Wakad and Pimple Saudagar

In the current economic scenario, it does not make much sense to go for a under construction flat. Lets make a list of ready possession flats in and around Wakad along with feedback on the project, builder, rates offered, bargain rates etc

Re : List of ready possession flats in Wakad and Pimple Saudagar

I checked out Sai Heritage near Pimple Saudagar some days back. This is a project by GK builders. Lot of flats are available. Some people have already moved in. First quote was 2900/sqft. Since the sales person was not there, I didnt get a chance to negotiate.

Construction looked just OK. builder is giving POP ceiling in the living and dining with jhoomar . Piped gas connection, kitchen cabinets below platform, water purifier etc. Room size is average with balconies in living/dining and one bedroom. Balconies are big sized. Common toilet is indian ishtyle . Sanitary ware is below average (not sure of the make). Train bogey style project layout.

Comment

I checked out Rajaveer Palace. Possession starts in a July/Aug this year. Thats what the builder says, dont know if its true. Building looks complete from outside and looks good, however once you enter the flat, its the same old G.K builder offering. I think most of their buildings have the same floor plan, tacky POP, cheap looking jhoomar, low quality wooden cabinets etc. I enquired regarding 2 BHK and was offered one in the innermost building and that too with open parking only. Rate quoted was 3000/sqft which is ridiculous in todays time and also considering the average quality of the project. It is also very interior to pimple saudagar.

Only good thing I liked about the project is that they have a fantastic brochure. Its the best I have come across till date.

Comment

Had a look at Sun Crest by G.K builders again. I think if you throw a stone in pimple saudagar it will land in some G.K builder project. Anyway, I was told only 3 flats are remaining and that too without covered parking. The salesman informed me that the ongoing rate is 3000/sqft, but just because its a weekend they are offering a special rate of 2800/sqft for guys since they do spot booking Building is opposite happy thoughts and looks OK from outside. There is not much open area in the society premises. I wonder how they are going to manage open parking and still have enough free space for people to move around. It has a low quality lift like every G.K builder project has. Floor plan is again similar to most of their projects. Fittings and sanitary ware is quite average. Windows in the bedroom are very narrow and not suitable even for window AC. As per the salesman, middle class people dont need such luxaries and hence they are not keeping provision for such things Overall project is quite average.

BTW the salesman claimed that they do almost 17 bookings in a day on weekends which is a record for that area

Comment

Are you sure about the water purifier and Piped gas in Sai Heritage coz I have bought a flat there and he has not mentioned anything about piped gas.. you are right about bad wooden cabinets though.. i found the room sizes in 3 BHK to be decent.. Hall was 11X18 and bedrooms were 11X14 and two 11X13. Totally agree with bogey type buildings though. Balconies are so close you almost jump into house next to you.

Laxmi Aangan was giving ready possession at quoted rate of 3000. Never negotiated with them.

Comment

I dont recall now regarding the pipe gas, but I definitely remember the person mentioning water purifier as an amenity. He wasn't the sales person, so its quite possible he gave me wrong info.

If you are staying in Sai Heritage, kindly post feedback, pros and cons of the project for everyones benefit

Comment

Hi,

May be you felt all GK projects are average, but just visit other projects in Pimple Saudagar and you can find people who are still waiting for possesion of flats and there builder has delayed the project.
              The best thing about GK is timely possesion and things mentioned on paper, even pictures shown of club house, building structure all they make in reality.
              I confirmed with one of my friend who is in sanitary business and he confirmed that the quality of tiles, Bathroom fittings, doors are good.
              You can find cheap flats also but that will be again budget flats and will be far from satisfaction.
              People say, rate will decline but who knows?? May be they will regret after 6 month.
              buying a house in Pune was a dream for people like us 1 year back but this is the time to make it real ... may be you feel in future after buying the house that u paid 100 or 200 extra per sq feet but taking risk of 100/200 Rs is necessity of current scenario. (** No risk no gain **)

I am staying in Sai Heritage and i am satisfied with the construction and design of the house.

Try to compare small things of GK and other builders and you will see the difference ... either it is Window Pane, Doors quality, mosquito net window, sanitary ware etc ..

All d best to you for finding your dream home in your desired price

Comment

Originally posted by aviraj View Post
                I think if you throw a stone in pimple saudagar it will land in some G.K builder project.
                Hahahaha!! I liked that. Anyways, I have heard from many people that GK quality is not good. Hence, wary about their projects in general. Possession delays are also routine.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I respect your views, but sadly dont agree completely. Though I dont own a G.K property, I have seen 4-5 projects and have put down my observations. They may give timely possession, fulfil their promises etc, but quality is not on par with the price tag they charge. I dont say quality is bad, but I maintain that it is average. It may also be true that in pimple saudagar area there are not many good projects, but that doesnt justify the cost. Quality is about perception, what is average quality to me, might be good quality for you, so I cant debate there. It's upto the buyers to see for themselves and decide

Originally posted by randhir.jha View Post
                  Hi,

May be you felt all GK projects are average, but just visit other projects in Pimple Saudagar and you can find people who are still waiting for possesion of flats and there builder has delayed the project.
                  The best thing about GK is timely possesion and things mentioned on paper, even pictures shown of club house, building structure all they make in reality.
                  I confirmed with one of my friend who is in sanitary business and he confirmed that the quality of tiles, Bathroom fittings, doors are good.
                  You can find cheap flats also but that will be again budget flats and will be far from satisfaction.
                  People say, rate will decline but who knows?? May be they will regret after 6 month.
                  buying a house in Pune was a dream for people like us 1 year back but this is the time to make it real ... may be you feel in future after buying the house that u paid 100 or 200 extra per sq feet but taking risk of 100/200 Rs is necessity of current scenario. (** No risk no gain **)

I am staying in Sai Heritage and i am satisfied with the construction and design of the house.

Try to compare small things of GK and other builders and you will see the difference ... either it is Window Pane, Doors quality, mosquito net window, sanitary ware etc ..

All d best to you for finding your dream home in your desired price
                  Last edited by aviraj; June 19 2009, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Beware of GK sales team

GK builder flats are very similiar with low quality materials but having good show only.after you book a flat you could get into the troublt till you get
                    the keys of your flat.
                    sales team doesnt then care about you once you pay some booking amount
                    and your registration is over.
                    No one has coordination amongst themselves.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X