Hi,

Need info about Hardevi Associates Pune. How is this builder, construction quality for his projects?
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Need info about builder Hardevi Associates

Please let me know your feedback for Hardevi Associates (previously known as H. A builders). They hav projects in Pimple Gurav area (i dont remember the exat name but it was Shiv Sai something like this). I need this info urgently :).
    CommentQuote
  • i have seen this project. Construction quality is okay, but go inside the sample flat and you can see entrance to kitchen from the living area which almost hits your head (not more than 6 ft high). The surroundings are not too good, the way to main road is very narrow. The area infront of the project facing the road is of another owner.

If you already stay around this area, and would like to invest something near, then think of looking at this.
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend has booked flat in Om sai residency in Pimple Gurav. The builder is Hardevi Associates, The building construction has been completed but they are not ready to agreement as building plan is not passed. Do anyone have any idea how this builder is? Do we believe on him? And they told us that it will take 2-4 months to pass the plan and then they will make agreement with us.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nilesh Pawar
    One of my friend has booked flat in Om sai residency in Pimple Gurav. The builder is Hardevi Associates, The building construction has been completed but they are not ready to agreement as building plan is not passed. Do anyone have any idea how this builder is? Do we believe on him? And they told us that it will take 2-4 months to pass the plan and then they will make agreement with us.

Hardevi did the same thing for their project "Silicon Valley" in Balewadi too.
    I had went to see their project. He was building C-Wing even though the plan was yet to be passed, I mean, he had modified the plan and had sent it for re-sanction.
    He told me that it will be passed in max 2months...I didnt went again there after seeing such antics from him ;)
    Better avoid it..
    ye Builder abhi itna jhol kar raha hai...badmein kya kya nahi karega
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitdejavu24
    I had went to see their project. He was building C-Wing even though the plan was yet to be passed, I mean, he had modified the plan and had sent it for re-sanction.
    He told me that it will be passed in max 2months...I didnt went again there after seeing such antics from him ;)
    Better avoid it..

Pretty Cool and smart names.. "Hardevi" "Sai Silicon Valley" :D
    CommentQuote
  • I think the plan is passed now. Does anyone have any other information on this? Has anyone booked a flat here? Please suggest me if this is a good scheme.

Also please suggest if you know some similar good scheme in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • No, the plan has not passed yet.They are still not telling us by which date the agreement will be done.

I don't think this is a good option to book flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nilesh Pawar
    No, the plan has not passed yet.They are still not telling us by which date the agreement will be done.

I don't think this is a good option to book flat.

Yes....we should avoid it
    When I have visited this project in September, the builder had mentioned at within 1month, the revised plan is going to be sanctioned. So, there is nothing to worry and all...
    its close to 4-5months nw..still not passed means..we knw wht to do..
    kindly avoid..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dipti
    Hi,

Need info about Hardevi Associates Pune. How is this builder, construction quality for his projects?

Hi , I have also booked flat in C wing, agreements of A, B & D wings have been completed 1 year back and people have taken possession also. Builder is telling that there is some administrative problem with C wing and they will manage the same. But no time is specified by him , just telling '' HO jayyega Sir'' As per latest update I have thru some of the sources is that, there is rule of not constructing houses around 200mtrs from the river bay and this is why plan is stucked. I dont know how agreements done for other wings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitdejavu24
    Better avoid it..

There are 24 flats in this C wing of OM SAI project, if we can go together and discuss with builder , we will have clear picture. My Cell number is 9820149431, If you know another guys whoc has booked flat in this project please spread it across, then we will organise a visit.
    CommentQuote