Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

I hope someone from Towers 1 to 14, could help me out with this.

Though the BR team said that Towers 20 to 23 would be completed by December 2015, I am under no illusion that they will actually stick by their schedule. So, practically, what do you think would be a good time frame, when they would ask for the Ground Bottom and Foundation payment? And post that, how much time would they take to make further payment demands?

Comment

Like all builders Paranjape too will make towers quickly so almost 90% payment is taken by mid 2015

Will easily take 15-18 months post that to deliver the unit

Comment

Originally posted by BR2012 View Post

Though the BR team said that Towers 20 to 23 would be completed by December 2015, I am under no illusion that they will actually stick by their schedule. So, practically, what do you think would be a good time frame, when they would ask for the Ground Bottom and Foundation payment? And post that, how much time would they take to make further payment demands?

The skeletons of towers that are currently being built are in late stages of being done (except tower 9 and 11)........so expect the skeleton building crew ( also known as, payments bringing crew :-) to swiftly move to other towers with high booking rate (i.e. 20 to 23).

So expect the heavily "front-loaded" payment schedule to begin sooner rather than later for your tower.

Comment

Baruch & Super Duper - Not the good news I was hoping for ... but thank you for your inputs.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Btw, I am doubtful whether BR will allow filming of glass.
            Blinds / curtains will always remain the preferred option as it allows / stops light; whereas the filming will stop the light permanently.

You talked about rockets while PRB talked about kites. The most important :-
            Mosquito. What is the max altitude at which mosquito can fly ?
            Mosquitoes breed in stagnant waters, not flowing water. That's why we have mosquitoes only in monsoons. Not highly worried about that. There are mosquito blinds that can be easily installed (have them on my first flat).

And these electric towers mean HT wires ?? Man, that's very risky, even standing below it for couple of hours is bad for health, especially brain & heart. And if you stay nearby, it will be damn risky.
            Although my flat is on higher floor, I totally agree with you. At the same time, I have seen these HT wires all over Pune (Karve Nagar, Cummins college area, Kharadi, Hadapsar etc.)... not sure what can be done. Will follow up on this.

Also check if BR is going to put any cell fone towers on buildings, else you may face same prob like Amanora !!
            Ofcourse the sales folks say no, but what is anyone going to do if any builder puts cell phone towers on top of their buildings. No one is giving you anything in writing. Atleast I better chance fighting Paranjape than Citygroup / saheb.

Thanks for your inputs again RA. Can you confirm which choice you would have made out of the 3 I had presented earlier? The extreme left ones were all sold out, thats why they were not in choice.

~D
            Last edited by rendezvous; January 15 2013, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Assuming December 2015 as the delivery date, I have made the following calculation considering 10% simple interest for a sample 1 cr house. My finances are based on this outflow:

Time Amount Interest Total
              - - 10%
              Jan-13 900000 270000
              Apr-13 900000 247500
              Jul-13 900000 225000
              Oct-13 900000 202500
              Jan-14 900000 180000
              Apr-14 900000 157500
              Jul-14 900000 135000
              Oct-14 900000 112500
              Jan-15 900000 90000
              Apr-15 900000 67500
              Jul-15
              Oct-15 500000 12500
              Jan-16 500000

10000000 1700000 11700000

So the total price of the house if the possession is Jan 2016 is 1.17 cr.
              If the possession is Jan 2017, then it will be 1.17 X 10% extra = about 1.3 cr
              So if I can't sell the flat at end of 2016 for more than 1.3 cr, I will have a notional loss.

~D
              P.S. Sorry about the formatting, I copy pasted from my excel sheet.
              Last edited by rendezvous; January 15 2013, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DhamalPrash View Post
                Congrats Rendezvous!

Good Analysis and decision making! Helps others too !

I have PM'ed you. Will be great to connect with you.
                Thanks!

PD.
                Thanks buddy, I tried to call you couple of days back in the evening, went on VM. Will call again early next week. But bottomline is: they are not negotiating, they are not even offering water, they are acting as if they are doing a favour by selling you the flat at such a low price, and you don't have much power
                Keep discussing with them so in case they are going to raise the rates, you will come to know about it and act accordingly. Till then, the choice keeps reducing. They are probably selling 1 flat / day only in the towers 20-23. I have no idea about sales in other towers.

~D
                Last edited by rendezvous; January 15 2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

There are some electric towers near Towers 20 to maybe Tower 22. They seem to be about 5 floors high. So taking a River view apartment on a lower floor in these towers may not be a good idea. There is usually a constant buzzing sound that comes from these electric towers.
                  HT lines (if that is indeed the case as mentioned) seem to be premium feature offered by paranjape. Even their Gloria scheme had HT lines passing very close to the buildings. With play area/amenity below it Not sure if those are removed (both HT lines and may be even play area )

This is one thing that needs to be checked before making any purchase decision. Cell phone towers on top as well as HT lines can be harmful, irrespective of how big/luxurious the scheme may be !!

Comment

Click me... from American Cancer Society.....about effects of cell-phones towers on human body....

I know the doubters will always take one line from the whole write-up and present it out of context just to prove their point ..........but for rest of us, above link from American cancer society should put this matter to rest.

Bottom line.... if you are not able to digest some uncertainties about harmless issues such as location of cell-phone towers, you should not book an apt..in a township under development !
                    Simple enough.
                    Last edited by Superduper; January 16 2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Good point on Cellular towers. However, chances of Paranjape erecting them on the towers is highly unlikely because then it raises the allowable height of the structure. There are restrictions on how tall the building can be & Paranjape still has not got clearance for the new towers to have 30 floors. Having said that, there is no guarantee that Paranjape decides to install a tower on top of SEZ but chances are less as there will be strong opposition to it. As residents, we should retaliate too & strongly oppose any such future plans.

From what I remember, the nearest cellular tower to BR is near Hinjewadi Post Office. You can see it in one of the pictures on the BR site progress website (see photo 28 on Dec 2012 photos)

Site Progress - Blue Ridge, November 2012

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X