Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

    Just one question on cell towers on BR towers - is Paranjape trying to receive / transmit signals from outer space?

    Who in his right mind wud install a cell tower on top of 22 floor building...i am pretty sure the tower will be in clouds in monsoons and winters also...

    some thing that came to my mind...

    Comment


    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

      Originally posted by simsagar View Post
      Just one question on cell towers on BR towers - is Paranjape trying to receive / transmit signals from outer space?

      Who in his right mind wud install a cell tower on top of 22 floor building...i am pretty sure the tower will be in clouds in monsoons and winters also...

      some thing that came to my mind...
      I agree with your observation...

      +
      thats what happen when we discuss baseless things...

      Some crazy by-birth-bears on this portal have started this sigufa in sheer frustration and now people are discussing why it cant be there...even if Mr. Paranjape had not though like this...if he comes to know via these posts...he would like to consider it now :-)

      Comment


      • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

        Originally posted by simsagar View Post
        Just one question on cell towers on BR towers - is Paranjape trying to receive / transmit signals from outer space?

        Who in his right mind wud install a cell tower on top of 22 floor building...i am pretty sure the tower will be in clouds in monsoons and winters also...

        some thing that came to my mind...
        RTT (Roof top tower) or probably in this case it'll be a RTP (Roof top pole) - normal telecom towers have height limitations for coverage at extreme heights - hence the installation of RTP tower on the terrace. This will basically provide cell coverage all the floors without fail.

        And it's not that high - basically the poles would be an additional 6-12 feet; equivalent to an additional floor.

        Comment


        • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

          Does anyone know what is being constructed between SEZ and the school (back side of towers 12,13,14)? Is that an extension to SEZ?

          Comment


          • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

            Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
            Does anyone know what is being constructed between SEZ and the school (back side of towers 12,13,14)? Is that an extension to SEZ?
            Yes, that is IT 7/8/9.

            Comment


            • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

              Originally posted by ninjatalli View Post
              RTT (Roof top tower) or probably in this case it'll be a RTP (Roof top pole) - normal telecom towers have height limitations for coverage at extreme heights - hence the installation of RTP tower on the terrace. This will basically provide cell coverage all the floors without fail.

              And it's not that high - basically the poles would be an additional 6-12 feet; equivalent to an additional floor.
              Again I wish to ask the basis of this discussion ?

              Has anyone heard that BR is going to have cell- towers ?

              Why speculate in thin air ?

              Comment


              • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                The discussion was already there. I just gave an explanation for the question raised earlier. You are free to ignore certain posts/discussions that don't interest you.

                FYI - The info I gave is not speculation - look up RTT/RTP/telecom towers.

                Comment


                • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                  Originally posted by ninjatalli View Post
                  The discussion was already there. I just gave an explanation for the question raised earlier. You are free to ignore certain posts/discussions that don't interest you.

                  FYI - The info I gave is not speculation - look up RTT/RTP/telecom towers.
                  Buddy dont get me wrong...I can obviously ignore posts...but was little worried for certainity in your statement " RTT (Roof top tower) or probably in this case it'll be a RTP (Roof top pole) "

                  So got curious about the source of the news...feel free to not answer if your statement was only pertaining to a hypothetical discussion happening here

                  Comment


                  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                    Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                    Does anyone know what is being constructed between SEZ and the school (back side of towers 12,13,14)? Is that an extension to SEZ?
                    What I have heard is that they received approval for another SEZ (kind of like phase 2) and will have seats for another 10k+ folks.

                    ~D

                    Comment


                    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                      Originally posted by rendezvous View Post
                      What I have heard is that they received approval for another SEZ (kind of like phase 2) and will have seats for another 10k+ folks.

                      ~D
                      That's wounderful......
                      That's 10K families for whom, recurrent resell inventory at BR can provide high value.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X