Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Just one question on cell towers on BR towers - is Paranjape trying to receive / transmit signals from outer space?

Who in his right mind wud install a cell tower on top of 22 floor building...i am pretty sure the tower will be in clouds in monsoons and winters also...

some thing that came to my mind...

Comment

Originally posted by simsagar View Post
      Just one question on cell towers on BR towers - is Paranjape trying to receive / transmit signals from outer space?

Who in his right mind wud install a cell tower on top of 22 floor building...i am pretty sure the tower will be in clouds in monsoons and winters also...

I agree with your observation...

+
      thats what happen when we discuss baseless things...

Some crazy by-birth-bears on this portal have started this sigufa in sheer frustration and now people are discussing why it cant be there...even if Mr. Paranjape had not though like this...if he comes to know via these posts...he would like to consider it now :-)

Comment

Originally posted by simsagar View Post

RTT (Roof top tower) or probably in this case it'll be a RTP (Roof top pole) - normal telecom towers have height limitations for coverage at extreme heights - hence the installation of RTP tower on the terrace. This will basically provide cell coverage all the floors without fail.

And it's not that high - basically the poles would be an additional 6-12 feet; equivalent to an additional floor.

Comment

Does anyone know what is being constructed between SEZ and the school (back side of towers 12,13,14)? Is that an extension to SEZ?

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
            Does anyone know what is being constructed between SEZ and the school (back side of towers 12,13,14)? Is that an extension to SEZ?
            Yes, that is IT 7/8/9.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjatalli View Post
              RTT (Roof top tower) or probably in this case it'll be a RTP (Roof top pole) - normal telecom towers have height limitations for coverage at extreme heights - hence the installation of RTP tower on the terrace. This will basically provide cell coverage all the floors without fail.

And it's not that high - basically the poles would be an additional 6-12 feet; equivalent to an additional floor.
              Again I wish to ask the basis of this discussion ?

Has anyone heard that BR is going to have cell- towers ?

Why speculate in thin air ?

Comment

The discussion was already there. I just gave an explanation for the question raised earlier. You are free to ignore certain posts/discussions that don't interest you.

FYI - The info I gave is not speculation - look up RTT/RTP/telecom towers.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjatalli View Post
                  The discussion was already there. I just gave an explanation for the question raised earlier. You are free to ignore certain posts/discussions that don't interest you.

FYI - The info I gave is not speculation - look up RTT/RTP/telecom towers.
                  Buddy dont get me wrong...I can obviously ignore posts...but was little worried for certainity in your statement " RTT (Roof top tower) or probably in this case it'll be a RTP (Roof top pole) "

So got curious about the source of the news...feel free to not answer if your statement was only pertaining to a hypothetical discussion happening here

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                    What I have heard is that they received approval for another SEZ (kind of like phase 2) and will have seats for another 10k+ folks.

~D

Comment

Originally posted by rendezvous View Post
                      What I have heard is that they received approval for another SEZ (kind of like phase 2) and will have seats for another 10k+ folks.

~D
                      That's wounderful......
                      That's 10K families for whom, recurrent resell inventory at BR can provide high value.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X