Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • visit the blueridge, you'd love it...amazing township!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravirajpune
    please let us know what is MP - Sangria ??

I believe MP = Megapolis and Sangria are their premium high rise buildings.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone used the boat club / marina? Is it operational? What facilities are offered?
    CommentQuote
  • Its nothing as of now,,,in any case its closed for mansoons till October

frankly I dont think it will be a big success...only thing is that it gives good open space plus a wide strip for good landscaping....but expecting water ( except on certain days) games is bit too much
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhavalk
    has anyone used the boat club / marina? Is it operational? What facilities are offered?

it is very nice place..very peaceful and scenic, we did some boating there in May...it was very good and the guy told us we could take some training sessions on kayaking etc if we wish to..they have all kinds of boat and a good sand pit for kids to play
    CommentQuote
  • Registration for New towers

Its almost August now. Has anyone heard lately on status of registration for T20/21/22/23.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    it is very nice place..very peaceful and scenic, we did some boating there in May...it was very good and the guy told us we could take some training sessions on kayaking etc if we wish to..they have all kinds of boat and a good sand pit for kids to play

where are the boats ? I have never seen any :(
    CommentQuote
  • So, super duper, you think even if these blogs mislead you or pass on wrong information about a certain project, it is okay? and not many people can and actually check out the project, at least in the initial stages. So such people depend on such blogs to make up their mind. the same applies to Blue Ridge. at the same time i agree to some extent as to what you said, that if i seen the project, the blogs should not be of any consequence..
    CommentQuote
  • Swati - see one more blog....now this is on the other extreme :-)

There is something hypnotizing about Blue Ridge Hinjewadi!

Nilesh is one of the few 'first' residents of Blue Ridge Hinjewadi. He is living in his 2 BHK Flat for almost a year. He celebrated his last Diwali in Blue Ridge. So, coming one would be his second!

Yesterday evening, I had tea with Nilesh and a couple of residents of Blue Ridge Hinjewadi. Before saying goodbye, I asked Nilesh, "Was it a right decision to buy a flat at Blue Ridge?"

"It's difficult to say 'wrong'. But it doesn't mean that my decision was right! You know? There is something hypnotizing about Blue Ridge. When I booked - Blue Ridge mesmerised me. I am not entirely satisfied here, but I can't say - 'I regret' - 'I was wrong' - because, I am completely fascinated by Blue Ridge. This is not only my case. Couple of my friends and neighbours have experienced - are experiencing - the same!," Nilesh said.

"Yes! I have experienced it today. Everyone was almost under the spell! Is it because of the property price you all paid for your flats?," I asked.

"I don't think so! Though most of us have paid Rs. 2,800 to 3,500 for the per sq.ft. No one feels that he has paid less. It was not exactly in my budget when I booked. I had to stretch my budget. And now, when I am paying EMI, I have to be careful about my finances. See the proof - I am driving CNG car. Point is - I don't feel that I have got more for less. It's not property price. There is something hypnotizing about Blue Ridge!," Nilesh said.

"'Hypnotizing' - are you over exaggerating?," I asked.

"Not at all! Remember what you said when you were at my 2 BHK Flat? You said - very spacious - one of the biggest 'living cum dining' you have ever seen. Right?," Nilesh said.

"I said so because I saw that there was enough space for all of you. There was a space for your daughter. To keep all her 3 tricycles & toys. There was a space for you to enjoy your 3D smart LCD TV. I could feel that your wife must be happy about her huge dining table, proud of her kitchen with fully loaded gadgets. I enjoyed the view from your dry terrace as much as I enjoyed from your balcony. I was happy for you. That's all!," I said.

Nilesh thanked me and went on describing how Blue Ridge hypnotizes you. Blue Ridge Boat Club and the river bank is the place where you lose control over yourself. At anytime of the day. The development is beautiful. Ambience is cool. From that point when you look at the towers, you are overwhelmed.

Another point is the deck in front of my tower. When you stand on that deck and look at the golf course, your rational mind stops functioning.

"What is the effect?," I asked.

"One starts feeling that there isn't much difference between 50 lakhs & 80 lakhs! He forgets about the 2 BHK Flats which he has almost finalized for Rs. 50 Lakhs. He becomes sure that he can easily afford 80 lakh rupees 2 BHK Flat. I have seen this happening with most of my friends. That's why I have come to the conclusion that Blue Ridge hypnotizes you!," Nilesh said.

"But when you booked, there was no boat club - no tower - 8th slab was cast. Right? Then, how did Blue Ridge hypnotise you?," I asked.

"After spending 6 years in US, for me thinking about settling down in Pimple Saudagar was next to impossible. Unbearable. And the idea of 'walk to work' appealed to me very much. Plus, Blue Ridge offered solutions to all things related to my daughter - creche, school & all. So, for me Blue Ridge was a one stop solution," Nilesh said.

"Means now, you walk to work!," I asked.

"No! My office has not yet shifted to Hinjewadi. My wife works in Kothrud," Nilesh said.

"And you are one of the most demanding resident of Blue Ridge! Who invites Ravi Karandeekar to discuss the issue of VAT! And, still you claim that there is something hypnotizing about Blue Ridge!!!," I said.

"Demanding - complaining! Don't forget that, among all current residents of Blue Ridge, I am the one who has paid the highest property rate. It proves that there is something hypnotizing about Blue Ridge! Which makes you forget / ignore all - construction quality issues - complaints, mosquitoes, kamwali bai, delayed possessions, over pricing and whatnot - and go for it!," Nilesh said.

http://ravikarandeekarsblog..in/2012/10/Blue-Ridge-Hinjewadi-Pune-India.html
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting resale ready possession 3 BHK flat in blueridge for Rs. 1 CR. (negotiable). Is it worth buying as a pure investment ? Request your views.
    CommentQuote
    I am getting resale ready possession 3 BHK flat in blueridge for Rs. 1 CR. (negotiable). Is it worth buying as a pure investment ? Request your views.

Personally, I think that RE investment at this point is not a good option, not just in BR but even elsewhere. RE has been stagnant for quite some time, does not mean that rates will not rise, but it will be slow appreciation. I would suggest investing 1 CR. in funds, bonds or even FDs and you will get better returns.

That is just my opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    where are the boats ? I have never seen any :(

you need to walk down by the side of the river..to the boat club.....there is a small walkway...and they have erected a big tent with lots of boats...
    not sure if they have removed it for rainy season..
    that is possible...you need to go there and checkout...i am not in pune currently so i
    cannot say for sure now...
    CommentQuote
  • Baruch, incidentally i have read this blog and the blog is both exaggerated and sarcastic. that is exactly my point. Such blogs need to be as realistic and neutral as possible, without double meanings. Because readers most of the time do not understand sarcasm and humor. Moreover, nobody has the time to come to an inference as to if a property is worth buying or not. Serious buyers are looking for a clear verdict - yes or no. that is why a posted a question..
    CommentQuote
    I am getting resale ready possession 3 BHK flat in blueridge for Rs. 1 CR. (negotiable). Is it worth buying as a pure investment ? Request your views.

1Cr hai to FD kar...you will surely get 50K/month post tax without any risk.
    CommentQuote

Did anybody calculated the loading for this project....I found it to be high...below are my calcs :-

This is for a 1730 3 BHK

w/o balcony - 56.41

considering 1/2 of balcny - 62.42

considering balcony - 68.43
    CommentQuote