Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
    That's wounderful......
    That's 10K families for whom, recurrent resell inventory at BR can provide high value.
    I'll be honest I doubt the 10k number ... but even if the number is 5k (5 buildings X 5 stories X 200 people / floor)... yes, what you are saying is right.

Comment

Originally posted by rendezvous View Post
      I'll be honest I doubt the 10k number ... but even if the number is 5k (5 buildings X 5 stories X 200 people / floor)... yes, what you are saying is right.
      I have to confess.........with each day passing.......I get feelings opposite of what marketing guys call "buyer's remorse".

I am sure the same will the case with you, my friend.
      Last edited by Superduper; January 17 2013, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        Buddy dont get me wrong...I can obviously ignore posts...but was little worried for certainity in your statement " RTT (Roof top tower) or probably in this case it'll be a RTP (Roof top pole) "

So got curious about the source of the news...feel free to not answer if your statement was only pertaining to a hypothetical discussion happening here
        The certainty is to do more with the assurance/knowledge that buildings with so many floors like BR would be (technically) better off with a roof top tower than a ground based tower which we see all over the city. More to do with the exposure I have had to that industry.

And yes - the statement was only pertaining to the (hypothetical) discussion, I would be the least of people to have any info on BR. If indeed a hypothetical discussion, I agree with you - lets end it here.

Comment

http://www./media/set/?set=a.4905688...7905535&type=3

Comment

put after www. in the previous post

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
              Aero Modeling show at Blue Ridge

Sakal Times - Aero-modelling show on Jan 13
              http://www.sakaaltimes.com/20130114/...9864175340.htm

Comment

I attended the event. It was pretty cool. I think this was more of a publicity event as the office was crowded with people inquiring about the new towers. Since this was a free show, people were everywhere, taking pictures of the towers, the fountain, the riverside beach. Just one thing that concerned me was that some people lacked civil sense, were irresponsible and thrashed the premises.

Personally, as much as I loved the event, I don't want BR to become a public entertainment place. It was funny that even some families made themselves comfortable on the golf greens. They were told to leave before the "pop the balloon" contest where the aero-modellers tried to pop the balloons with their remote controlled planes.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                  Personally, as much as I loved the event, I don't want BR to become a public entertainment place.
                  fully agree

Comment

Its quite expensive just living today - so such events turn to be picnic spots for folks at no xtra cost..

Comment

Originally posted by simsagar View Post
                      Its quite expensive just living today - so such events turn to be picnic spots for folks at no xtra cost..
                      yes but I thought it was funny to see a family setting up their picnic rug & basket on the golf greens. I bet Paranjape did not expect that.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X