Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3911 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kattu
    Did anybody calculated the loading for this project....I found it to be high...below are my calcs :-

This is for a 1730 3 BHK

w/o balcony - 56.41

considering 1/2 of balcny - 62.42

considering balcony - 68.43

The loading is about 30% as per the cost sheet for the new towers 3BHKs. The sales team is quite open about it and thay have a take it or leave it kind of attitute. I guess as long as fools like me keep giving them money, they'll keep their prices as high as possible :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu
    Did anybody calculated the loading for this project....I found it to be high...below are my calcs :-

This is for a 1730 3 BHK

w/o balcony - 56.41

considering 1/2 of balcny - 62.42

considering balcony - 68.43

As a customer we hardly have any control on loading. If we calculate for any project it is almost the same. Bombay based builders who started projects in Pune loaded even higher. Builders association has allowed 25 % loading on carper area, and most of the builders are officially members of the association !!. Hum sub chor hai ! Flat lena hai to lo or go to hell is their approach as each big project have political or underworld partnership.Its a different topic altogether.
    Anyway coming to the point, after visiting many projects, I believe that Blueridge is better project considering open spaces, builder's reputation, layout and quality of construction. Once completed price may go skyrocketing, hence may fetch good return on investment even if bought at today's price level.
    CommentQuote
  • I went, I saw and I lost my shirt. I have put a lot of money for a 2 bhk in this project and it took me just 5-7 days to decide. I have been searching for a while (about 2 years) and regret that I did not go to see this project earlier thinking who will buy in Hinjewadi. who knows what is going to happen to prices, with the kind of inflation and USD/INR situation, real assets may really go through the roof or Indian economy goes into a recession and we can see softening of prices. I have waited for too long for prices to soften. If builder gives 80% of what he is promising, this is going to be a good project. From what I know, builder is already completely sold out for all flats for 20 floors or lower, they did not have anything to offer even when I promised to give them a cheque right away for a lower floor flat. And that tells me something about the tone of the market. They should change the name of this project to Bull ridge :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by livermore
    I went, I saw and I lost my shirt. I have put a lot of money for a 2 bhk in this project and it took me just 5-7 days to decide. I have been searching for a while (about 2 years) and regret that I did not go to see this project earlier thinking who will buy in Hinjewadi. who knows what is going to happen to prices, with the kind of inflation and USD/INR situation, real assets may really go through the roof or Indian economy goes into a recession and we can see softening of prices. I have waited for too long for prices to soften. If builder gives 80% of what he is promising, this is going to be a good project. From what I know, builder is already completely sold out for all flats for 20 floors or lower, they did not have anything to offer even when I promised to give them a cheque right away for a lower floor flat. And that tells me something about the tone of the market. They should change the name of this project to Bull ridge :p

I completely agree with you.I have invested in 5Bhk few months ago.hopefully get good returns on it 5 years down the line. I had invested in Thane around similar Price psqft and got good returns in 3 years hoping same with BR.... If not I can use it as a holiday home... It is in much advance stage compared to life republic and closer to Highway...
    On a different note.. I was looking to buy a commercial property/shop in BR the rate they are quoting is as high as in THANE 20000 psqft...ridiculous...so dropped the idea...

Anyways welcome to the club..cheers
    CommentQuote
    I went, I saw and I lost my shirt.

:-)

All I can say that you are not alone with this feeling...many have lost their shirts

There is something about the project which forces people stretch much beyond what they think they should

But I must tell you if it is for end usage, then it is all justified...few years down the line you will surely feel good about the decision you made

Even for investment, there is hardly any execution risk...builder has just got 450 odd crores from IDFC selling first phase of SEZ + after completion of golf course and second phase of SEZ prices will shoot up + you booked in UC that means any further delay will increase your ROI and that should be more than enough to compensate for any slack in RE prices...

BR prices are stagnated for long time now ( only 100 PSF increase in last one year)....they have a history of increasing prices in bulk of 400-500...so don't be surprised it going up significantly before Diwali (so that they can charm new buyer with marginal festive discounts...such discounts will also help some desperate bears in thinking that market has crashed)
    CommentQuote
  • Rates Increased?

Hello,

One of my friends in Pune told me that the rates have increased to 5800/5900. Can anybody please confirm?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • That is right.. They have increased prices to 5800 for golf course facing and 5700 for river facing flats (with no floor rise). They said that they only have flats available above 20th floor, which anyways had a flat rate of 5800 (for golf course facing, 5400 + rs 25 rise from 8th to 20th = 5800 for 21st and above; for river facing it was 5100 + rs 25 rise from 8th to 20th = 5500 for 21st floor and above). In effect, they have raised prices for river facing from 5500 to 5700. However, they may have 1-2 3bhks available on lower floors but they are also being charged at 5800/5700 now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch

But I must tell you if it is for end usage, then it is all justified...few years down the line you will surely feel good about the decision you made

Even for investment, there is hardly any execution risk...builder has just got 450 odd crores from IDFC selling first phase of SEZ + after completion of golf course and second phase of SEZ prices will shoot up + you booked in UC that means any further delay will increase your ROI and that should be more than enough to compensate for any slack in RE prices...

BR prices are stagnated for long time now ( only 100 PSF increase in last one year)....they have a history of increasing prices in bulk of 400-500...so don't be surprised it going up significantly before Diwali (so that they can charm new buyer with marginal festive discounts...such discounts will also help some desperate bears in thinking that market has crashed)

Yes. Very much for end use. I booked in UC and I think they are yet to get one approval for that tower. I am ok even if the approval gets delayed because that will cost me less in present value terms.

I hope that I have locked in a rate for Pune and few years down the line, if I have to move to some other part of the city, I can sell this off and buy something elsewhere in Pune. I like Pune and want to have a place here to settle down.
    CommentQuote
    Yes. Very much for end use. I am ok even if the approval gets delayed because that will cost me less in present value terms.

yes yes...very much...anyways welcome to the club
    CommentQuote
    they are also being charged at 5800/5700 now.

Didn't get that ...are they asking premium for lower floors too ( sth like scarcity premium) ?

Charges for high rise was always there so that cant be classified as rates increase
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Didn't get that ...are they asking premium for lower floors too ( sth like scarcity premium) ?

Charges for high rise was always there so that cant be classified as rates increase

Now they are charging same rate irrespective of the floor, 5800 for golf course facing and 5700 for river facing. so if you buy a flat from builder, say on 3rd floor, the rate is 5800 for golf course facing and 5700 for river facing.

you are right higher floors were available at 5800 (golf course facing) and at 5500 (river facing), so technically it is not an increase for golf course facing higher floor flats and rs 200 increase for higher floor river facing flats.

They have a rate of 5500 for the smart 2 and 3 bhk homes (same rate for all floors, no floor rise), I think it was 5100 earlier.
    CommentQuote
    Now they are charging same rate irrespective of the floor, 5800 for golf course facing and 5700 for river facing. so if you buy a flat from builder, say on 3rd floor, the rate is 5800 for golf course facing and 5700 for river facing.

you are right higher floors were available at 5800 (golf course facing) and at 5500 (river facing), so technically it is not an increase for golf course facing higher floor flats and rs 200 increase for higher floor river facing flats.

They have a rate of 5500 for the smart 2 and 3 bhk homes (same rate for all floors, no floor rise), I think it was 5100 earlier.

thats interesting....usually Pune taking clue from Mumbai always charged for higher floors

but NCR always had just opposite trend....of charging PLC for lower floors

By the way...one trend is very clear...all these builders surely jack up prices in July-Aug so that they can offer festive discounts
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on the electricity and water charges that current residents are paying. I was told by someone that electricity charges would be higher in townships. Is that true? Experts/current residents please throw some light on this. Thanks.
    CommentQuote

7 towers (1-4 and 12-14) have already been turned over to the residents.

After the same is done for the next batch of 7 towers ...i.e. 5-11 (in next 12 months or so)......community will have taken yet another big step forward....and so......next significant price hike will be when bookings open for the last set of 5 towers in the golf-circle...i.e. towers 15-19.

My guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, what is the price of Studio apartment (smallest type of flat) here in BR? and what kind of rental income one can expect for the same?
    CommentQuote