Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
    Blue Ridge Apartment Specifications (if anyone is interested)

2 BHK: Index of /specifications/photos_2bhk
    3 BHK: Index of /specifications/photos_3bhk

For 4 BHK & 5 BHK, I was told that the same specifications will apply.
    Thanks pnq, looks awesome! Are these specs included in agreement? Do they have a document of all these specs that can be kept for later?

Comment

Originally posted by rendezvous View Post
      Thanks pnq, looks awesome! Are these specs included in agreement? Do they have a document of all these specs that can be kept for later?
      Good question. I don't know if such details should be in the agreement or not but I did get a booklet of all these specifications from Blue Ridge. I have not verified in details whether the current fittings exactly match with the specifications or not. But these specifications would help in preparing the prepossession checklist.

Comment

Here are some pics from the Blue Ridge site (esp of the Electric towers near Towers 20 to 23):

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...lue-ridge.html

I also got to experience the dreaded "Hinjewadi Traffic" 7 pm. It is bad... but it moves. Not a deal breaker for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BR2012 View Post
          Here are some pics from the Blue Ridge site (esp of the Electric towers near Towers 20 to 23):

I also got to experience the dreaded "Hinjewadi Traffic" 7 pm. It is bad... but it moves. Not a deal breaker for me.
          Thanks so much br!!!!

I can see the line coming in from the substation but where the hell does it go?? Does it go underground after that last tower in front of 22?

Also, dont think the lines are very high, especially with the podium.

Thanks again for the pix, and do click and share as many as you can!!

Comment

Originally posted by BR2012 View Post

Thanks for the pictures. I wasn't aware that you could upload pictures on IREF site. I will do the same & post the links for you.

Comment

Originally posted by rendezvous View Post
              Thanks so much br!!!!

I can see the line coming in from the substation but where the hell does it go?? Does it go underground after that last tower in front of 22?

Also, dont think the lines are very high, especially with the podium.

Thanks again for the pix, and do click and share as many as you can!!
              They go across the river and then continue from there. And yeah, you are right, considering the podium, they may just come up to the 1st or max 2nd floor.

Comment

Prices in BR are almost stagnated from July, 2012...this in spite of decent sales in newly launched towers

Clearly stagnation is visible across Pune RE...(one of the exception is Megapolis which kept on increasing prices in Q4, 13)

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  Prices in BR are almost stagnated from July, 2012...this in spite of decent sales in newly launched towers

Clearly stagnation is visible across Pune RE...(one of the exception is Megapolis which kept on increasing prices in Q4, 13)
                  Let me guarantee one thing, prices in BR are not going down in absolute money terms!

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post

BR has a history of revising prices in only 1-2 times a year, but it's big steps they do...
                    They were 3000 on launch, 2800 in 2009, 3500 in 2010, made it 4000 late 2010, 4500 in 2011 mid and 5400 in 2012.

The only exception is the Rs. 100 hike they did in Oct 2012.

~D

Comment

BR will hike the prices when they launch towers 18 & 19, possibly after 75% of booking is done at towers 20-23.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X