Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitjj
    Thanks for posting the price from 2007. Helps validate that these investments don't outperform for those accounting in USD. This should help increase availability for genuine users.

42L = $105,000 (@1USD=40INR)
    76.5L = $127,500 (@1USD=60INR)

Return from 2007-2013 = ~3% per year.

I don't think I agree with this analysis "generally". Not all the investors plan to repatriate the proceeds back to USD. Some let the proceeds remain in India forever. For such investors (and people investing in INR), the sequential increase is ~%13 per year.

The price fluctuations of two separate commodities (BR estate and INR-USD conversion rate) is baked-in in your analysis, which only applies if you complete the exchange i.e. repatriate the proceeds back to US.

Just wanted to highlight that the statement "for those accounting in USD" is very broad and open to interpretation.
    CommentQuote
  • guestfrom80s : I agree with you!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    This doesn't happen often.. I use different MH reg and never been stopped or my friend from Haryana who has brought his car with reg from haryana and he is never been stopped!. I would say its hard luck!!

Originally Posted by realacres
    The problem is if vehicle is non MH 12/14, be prepared for following :-

> Cops will halt you every now & then & demand all the papers,
    > Incase its a 2 wheeler, chances are your bike will be first to be picked up by towing van chaps :D,
    > And be ready to hear musical notes or atleast stares from other drivers on street if you don't give them way fast :D.

My friend had his car from Mumbai, MH 02 & in 1 month, he was stopped thrice by cops at night !!

Anyways, before mods issue statement, lets get back to BR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guestfrom80s
    I don't think I agree with this analysis "generally". Not all the investors plan to repatriate the proceeds back to USD. Some let the proceeds remain in India forever. For such investors (and people investing in INR), the sequential increase is ~%13 per year.

The price fluctuations of two separate commodities (BR estate and INR-USD conversion rate) is baked-in in your analysis, which only applies if you complete the exchange i.e. repatriate the proceeds back to US.

Just wanted to highlight that the statement "for those accounting in USD" is very broad and open to interpretation.

then in that case, you also need to take inflation into account...
    CommentQuote
  • I got a notice to activate the gas connection. Has anyone done it yet? Wondering how the experience was and was it straightforward.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I got a notice to activate the gas connection. Has anyone done it yet? Wondering how the experience was and was it straightforward.

hi pnq2012,

yes, i got the gas connection activated recently. You will have to give cheque of Rs 3500 (Favouring Dolphin Gas) in the township office to Mr Ravi . I think all the connections are activated on Saturday only by Dolphin guys . So once you give the cheque, on next coming saturday it will be activated. Once activated they will give you the receipt of Rs 3500 and the customer card. Activation process is very straight forward and should not take much time . The person responsible for activation from Dolhpin is Prashant -9881196541.

Also please dont forget to collect KYC forms from township office as only once all the residents have submitted KYC forms , gas consumption unit will be chrged at residential rate . Till then it will be charged at commercial rate (which i understand is 3 times the residential rate)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandji
    Hi
    This doesn't happen often.. I use different MH reg and never been stopped or my friend from Haryana who has brought his car with reg from haryana and he is never been stopped!. I would say its hard luck!!

One needs to drive in center. And on traffic signals, don't be the foremost :)

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by solidstate
    Hi all,

I have bought resale flat in Tower 6 in last month and got possession in this month . Paid around 76.5L for 2 BHK ( 1335Sq feet ), very happy with over all though !

Tower 5 and Tower 6 are starting , I think they are over with possessions of almost 50% of flats. I think in tower 6 , around 12-15 families has started living too !

I have few questions though !

1. I have not been asked for Maintenance charges yet? I am not sure if earlier owner has paid first 6 months of maintenance or not ?
    2. I have not been given Society membership form yet !

Congrats!

Is this golf facing? What are the maintenance charges?

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • BR RATE Hike ?

Hi Folks,

One of my friends visited BR Y'Day. New rates for Tower 20 to 23 are (Flat Rates regardless of Floor Rise):

1. River Facing = 6,000 / SqFt
    2. Golf Facing = 6,200/ SqFt
    3. 26th Floor & Above = 6,500 /SqFt (RF) & 6,800 /SqFt (GF) respt..

Time for festive discounts ? OR Real rate hike ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DhamalPrash
    Hi Folks,

One of my friends visited BR Y'Day. New rates for Tower 20 to 23 are (Flat Rates regardless of Floor Rise):

In May, there was no availability of golf facing 2bhk's below 20th floor, and only 3-4 flats were left on higher floors. I wonder if there are any units with them to sell, so this price hike is kind of redundant.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DhamalPrash
    Hi Folks,

hey man! its unbelievable rate!

6500!!? At Hinjewadi?? At BlueRidge ...
    seems like super luxurious apartments!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser

BlueRidge ...seems like super luxurious apartments!

You got that right... Buddy !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    hey man! its unbelievable rate!

6500!!? At Hinjewadi?? At BlueRidge ...
    seems like super luxurious apartments!

Sab Golf ki maya hai! Generally good golf properties are priced twice as much as normal properties.

- tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    I wonder if there are any units with them to sell, so this price hike is kind of redundant.

This hike in rate is the staging ground before opening bookings for the next batch of buildings.

My guess.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propleo
    hi pnq2012,

yes, i got the gas connection activated recently. You will have to give cheque of Rs 3500 (Favouring Dolphin Gas) in the township office to Mr Ravi . I think all the connections are activated on Saturday only by Dolphin guys . So once you give the cheque, on next coming saturday it will be activated. Once activated they will give you the receipt of Rs 3500 and the customer card. Activation process is very straight forward and should not take much time . The person responsible for activation from Dolhpin is Prashant -9881196541.

Also please dont forget to collect KYC forms from township office as only once all the residents have submitted KYC forms , gas consumption unit will be chrged at residential rate . Till then it will be charged at commercial rate (which i understand is 3 times the residential rate)

Hi Propleo,
    Thanks for this information. I did meet Mr. Ravi and collected the necessary forms. Seems like a straight-forward process. You are correct about the charge. It is not subsidized. Mr. Ravi said that they require an occupancy of 25% for the subsidized rate. The current rate is a bit higher but he said that it is dictated by the gas company (Dolphin Gas Systems). The rate is 169/unit and each unit is 2.4 KG. Considering that the weight of LPG gas in a cylinder is 14.2 KG, at the non-subsidized rate, the cylinder cost comes to 14.2/2.4 * 169 = 1000 rupees. They are expecting 25% occupancy by Diwali, so it may be matter of few months. Maybe this is the time to master some microwave cooking. :)
    CommentQuote