Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
    I thought in India its a plus if you have shadows and not have glowing sun shining into your eyes--its not Europe or Canada where the Sun is hardly seen!!! lol
    As much as I like the sun and considering that it is good for you, I'm not a big fan of living in an apartment that faces the sun for most of the day. In summer, the apartment gets very hot. Plus winters in India are not that harsh & long where you would benefit from the sun facing sides.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
      Congratulations on your purchase. I can only say, welcome to the club. Thanks for your analysis on pros and cons.
      Thanks pnq2012 !

Could you please elaborate more on this? What amenities do you think won't be covered?
      One of the sale staff on promise of anonymity and in a very hush hush voice mentioned below

- Most probably multiplex will not come in the BR , as in Pranjapay's upcoming commercial project 'XION' (adjacent to Marriott) on hinjewadi road, Pranajapay's have tied up with E-Square for Multiplex in XION (I confirmed this on Pranjapay's site , please refer to Commercial Projects in Hinjewadi, Pune ) . Considering arrangement with E-Square in the XION, they will not bring another multiplex close to it

- Badminton hall may not be coming up (earlier planned near school as badminton / school auditorium) . If at all, it may be in the golf club (open only to members) . However disclaimer is that sales guy was not very sure about this

- There are doubts on 'Spa' coming up as it may not be very viable business option and builder may use the space for some other commercial activity
      Last edited by Propleo; February 5 2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Propleo View Post

- Most probably multiplex will not come in the BR , as in Pranjapay's upcoming commercial project 'XION' (adjacent to Marriott) on hinjewadi road, Pranajapay's have tied up with E-Square for Multiplex in XION (I confirmed this on Pranjapay's site , please refer to Commercial Projects in Hinjewadi, Pune ) . Considering arrangement with E-Square in the XION, they will not bring another multiplex close to it

- Badminton hall may not be coming up (earlier planned near school as badminton / school auditorium) . If at all, it may be in the golf club (open only to members) . However disclaimer is that sales guy was not very sure about this

- There are doubts on 'Spa' coming up as it may not be very viable business option and builder may use the space for some other commercial activity
        Thx. To be frank, I will be happy if the Multiplex does not get constructed at Blue Ridge. But I would have hoped for a badminton hall. I don't really care about a spa either.

Comment

To be frank, I will be happy if the Multiplex does not get constructed at Blue Ridge. But I would have hoped for a badminton hall. I don't really care about a spa either.
          Agree, these are not the real deal breakers, hence i decided to go ahead with Purchase. However, in my view, though these ameneties (spa and Multiplex) may not be deal breakers, but these things add to the resale value and uniqueness of the flat/project.

Comment

One other thing which I heard from the sales guy (again in hush hush voice and on promise of anonymity) is that Pranjapay has purchased around 100 acres of land adjacent to BR (adjacent to power station) . Has planning for BR - Phase 2 already started?

I personally think that if it is true, it is a good news. Pranjapay will have even stronger influence in the infrastructure development around BR

Has anyone else heard about this ?

Comment

One other thing which I heard from the sales guy (again in hush hush voice and on promise of anonymity) is that Pranjapay has purchased around 100 acres of land adjacent to BR (adjacent to power station) . Has planning for BR - Phase 2 already started?

I personally think that if it is true, it is a good news. Pranjapay will have even stronger influence in the infrastructure development around BR

Has anyone else heard about this ?
              Wow .. if that's true ... that will be great! I was thinking what is the reason behind launching the towers facing the substation the last ... but if they have bought more land, then it makes total sense!!

Comment

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
                I thought in India its a plus if you have shadows and not have glowing sun shining into your eyes--its not Europe or Canada where the Sun is hardly seen!!! lol
                Agreed. Point is not only shadows, it is also the distance between buildings ... once the two buildings come up at the top of the picture, and the 4 buildings on the right side ...

Anyway, it's individual decision and choice and preferences. I am not saying those ones are bad, it's just that there might be these 2 issues to live with for the future. So buyers must take decisions using their best judgment.

Hope this helps!

~D

Comment

One of the sale staff on promise of anonymity and in a very hush hush voice mentioned below

Thanks for update man. This is yet another addition of changes made to the original plan of BR, if true.

First bungalows were gone, then golf came but common areas for apartments got reduced, a slim 1BR/studio building coming up bang at entrance, & now comes badminton, spa & multiplex cancellation. Now there will be buyers who will accept this change too, but understand that multiple small modification leads to big project difference at the end compared to what was conceptualized at beginning. If one is buying in BR based on complete layout of township, such things shakes the confidence; but if one is buying only looking at flat & proximity to IT park, they may well bear with the changes. Whether this is good or bad will depend on individual buyer.

Btw, does anyone know the charges for water at BR ?
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Thanks pnq2012 !

- Badminton hall may not be coming up (earlier planned near school as badminton / school auditorium) . If at all, it may be in the golf club (open only to members) .
                    BTW I want to clarify....I was just told that all the facilitis of Golf-club will be available to everyone ( member or not )...only difference...there will be two tires of charges (member and non-members).

If you plan to use the club enough....then the higher charges may add up, making purchase of membership at the get-go a wiser decession.

But in any case, all the facilities of the club will be open to anyone who wants to use services and pay ( just like any other comercial business ).
                    This feature is of course different from all other "clubs", that are open only to members and their guests.
                    Last edited by Superduper; February 6 2013, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                      BTW I want to clarify....I was just told that all the facilitis of Golf-club will be available to everyone ( member or not )...only difference...there will be two tires of charges (member and non-members).
                      Thanks ! If that is the case I stand corrected

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X