Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • guys,

those who booked in new towers (21-24) last year....how much you have paid so far ? Is it like 10% or 20% ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I have few questions for you guys.

Those who booked in towers where additional floors were announced later, what was your reaction to the news-

1) Did you feel this does not imapact much, and took no action
    2) Did you feel this impact negatively, but couldn't do much.
    3) Or you pushed builder against this move?
    4) Or you wanted to cancel booking but couldn't due to resulting loss?
    5) Or you cancelled the booking?

I know every builder cover them for future changes as part of the agreements, so we can't do much legally.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RP Pune
    Hi all,

I have few questions for you guys.

Those who booked in towers where additional floors were announced later, what was your reaction to the news-

1) Did you feel this does not imapact much, and took no action
    2) Did you feel this impact negatively, but couldn't do much.
    3) Or you pushed builder against this move?
    4) Or you wanted to cancel booking but couldn't due to resulting loss?
    5) Or you cancelled the booking?

I know every builder cover them for future changes as part of the agreements, so we can't do much legally.

None of the tower at BR had this issue......

As it concerns last block of towers, BR had informed buyers of lower floors (at the time of booking) that towers will have 30 floors....its just that, sales team did not accept bookings for top 5 floors...while waiting for government-permission.

Top 5 floors have not been a "surprise".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    None of the tower at BR had this issue......

As it concerns last block of towers, BR had informed buyers of lower floors (at the time of booking) that towers will have 30 floors....its just that, sales team did not accept bookings for top 5 floors...while waiting for government-permission.

Top 5 floors have not been a "surprise".

Thanks for letting me k now. appreciate it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Congrats!

Is this golf facing? What are the maintenance charges?

- tapatalk free

Thanks !
    Its River facing , I think maintenance charges would be around 20K / Per Six Months ! or something in that line !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propleo
    hi pnq2012,

yes, i got the gas connection activated recently. You will have to give cheque of Rs 3500 (Favouring Dolphin Gas) in the township office to Mr Ravi . I think all the connections are activated on Saturday only by Dolphin guys . So once you give the cheque, on next coming saturday it will be activated. Once activated they will give you the receipt of Rs 3500 and the customer card. Activation process is very straight forward and should not take much time . The person responsible for activation from Dolhpin is Prashant -9881196541.

Also please dont forget to collect KYC forms from township office as only once all the residents have submitted KYC forms , gas consumption unit will be chrged at residential rate . Till then it will be charged at commercial rate (which i understand is 3 times the residential rate)

Which tower they have started activating Gas Connection ? I think its only in Tower 12/13 , They have not started this for Tower 5 and Tower 6 yet !
    CommentQuote
  • society registraton ??

I received a letter from BlueRidge folks asking for signatures for society formation. I have a slim fit 1 bhk in B1 building. I was told @Paranjape office, that this signature process starts apparently 2-3 months prior to flat possession. Going by that statement, it seems that I will be getting possession prior to what was committed by Paranjape folks (Dec 2013).:)

Those who have already taken possession, can you confirm if the timelines mentioned are reasonable?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    guys,

those who booked in new towers (21-24) last year....how much you have paid so far ? Is it like 10% or 20% ?

I booked the apartment in the new towers in April last year. So far they have only taken 10%. I spoke to the office today, they confirmed that they have got permission for floors 26 to 30. So, they will be asking for the next 2 payments somewhere around the end of this month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by solidstate
    Hi all,

I have bought resale flat in Tower 6 in last month and got possession in this month . Paid around 76.5L for 2 BHK ( 1335Sq feet ), very happy with over all though !

Tower 5 and Tower 6 are starting , I think they are over with possessions of almost 50% of flats. I think in tower 6 , around 12-15 families has started living too !

I have few questions though !

1. I have not been asked for Maintenance charges yet? I am not sure if earlier owner has paid first 6 months of maintenance or not ?
    2. I have not been given Society membership form yet !

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to BR :) The river view is absolutely gorgeous, isn't it! Especially in the rains!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by solidstate
    Which tower they have started activating Gas Connection ? I think its only in Tower 12/13 , They have not started this for Tower 5 and Tower 6 yet !

First, congratulations on buying a flat at BR. Good decision !

Frankly, I don't know which towers are they activating. You can call Mr. Ravi (9623445239) & find out if they will activate your apartment.

Regarding gas services, I was first told that activation will only begin when 25% or more tenants have started living. But I guess, it doesn't matter. Of course, they are using that 25% threshold now to charge customers at non-subsidized rates. I plan to bring this up with Dolphin Gas management as I need to understand the reasoning behind it. How does it matter if there are 10 tenants or 25 tenants in a tower? Does it cost more to pump the gas to few households? Does HP gas charge non-subsidized rates if they have to deliver only few cylinders in a new society?
    CommentQuote
  • FYI -- August Photos have been uploaded on the BR website.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guestfrom80s
    FYI -- August Photos have been uploaded on the BR website.

Thanks.

Here is the link if anyone is interested in directly accessing the album

https://plus.google.com/photos/116011175770631287960/albums/5908916328412313553
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DhamalPrash
    Hi Folks,

One of my friends visited BR Y'Day. New rates for Tower 20 to 23 are (Flat Rates regardless of Floor Rise):

1. River Facing = 6,000 / SqFt
    2. Golf Facing = 6,200/ SqFt
    3. 26th Floor & Above = 6,500 /SqFt (RF) & 6,800 /SqFt (GF) respt..

Time for festive discounts ? OR Real rate hike ?

wat the hell, prices have increased twice within a month?
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Blue Ridge newsletter is now online

Blue Ridge News & Views
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu10384
    wat the hell, prices have increased twice within a month?

no

news of second price increase is not correct

its still avaliable at 5800
    CommentQuote