Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by anksss View Post

Any idea guys on why the rates are not increasing even when everybody else is?
    Of course, the exact time for rate-hike may not coincide with the competition.
    BUT
    Rates at BR are higher than the competition and (in my opinion) will always continue to be higher.
    Take it from me
    don't worry....
    Last edited by Superduper; February 9 2013, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anksss View Post

Any idea guys on why the rates are not increasing even when everybody else is?
      Rates may increase after end of financial year which will be March 31, 2013. A trusted insider has revealed that it is likely to increase by 300 sometime before June 2013, which would be the time when they might launch towers 18 & 19. At this point, they are closely observing the bookings on towers 20,21,22 & 23. I'm not fully aware of how many flats are still remaining in the new towers but based on my discussion few weeks back, most of the good flats are almost gone. As per the source, the response has been great so far.

Comment

what is the current rate here?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashwamedh View Post
          what is the current rate here?
          5500 for prime
          5300 for non-prime

with
          30% loading

comes to

7150 / carpet Sq foot for prime
          6890 / carpet Sq food for non prime
          Last edited by Superduper; February 9 2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Propleo View Post
            Has anyone looked at the terms and conditions for the Golf Club Membership and have done the analysis for pros and cons of taking membership?

I am confused whether I should purchase the Golf club membership or not ? I understand that current price is 2.5 lakhs for 10 years and it is not transferable. Is club mebership attached with the flat , i mean if i sell the flat, whether my club membership can also be transferrred to buyer ?

Any comments/ inputs will be appreciated.
            thats the pathetic thing about entire deal

as GC memeberhsip is not transferable even if you are selling it along with the flat...its a very risky one if you are not sure that Pune is your home for next 10 years

I still took one for regret minimization in case they increase the rates further...even if I used the facility for few years...should be worth

also...at this stage they are not forthcoming about anything like what will be the maximum number of members ? lifetime mebership options ? allowing transfers ? net-net...typical BR's ( or I must say a good builder's) arrogance

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
              5500 for prime
              5300 for non-prime

with
              30% loading

comes to

7150 / carpet Sq foot for prime
              6890 / carpet Sq food for non prime

its 5100 for nonGC and 5400 for GC

Comment

TIP TOP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL

Guys, i don't know whether you are already aware of it , there is another business hotel by name of 'Tip Top International Hotel', coming up diagonally opposite to Sayaji hotel . Refer to below link

http://www.icra.in/Files/Reports/CPR...tel-TipTop.pdf

Have specific reference to below statement

"location of the proposed hotel at Wakad on the Mumbai – Pune Expressway with its proximity to the IT Park at Hinjewadi and the Pimpri Chinchwad residential area and the longstanding experience of the promoters in the hospitality business. The proposed hotel named ‘TipTop International’ would be positioned as a budget hotel, and apart from 350 rooms it will also house 22 large/small banquet halls making it a unique facility in Pune."

I was able to find some pictures of the construction site (see below link) . However, not sure how updated these photographs are . My understanding is that phase I of the hotel is near completion

http://..in/2012/07/hotel-tip-top-in...akad-pune.html

So another hotel in and around Hinjewadi, cant do any harm to prices of flat at Blue Ridge
                Last edited by Propleo; February 10 2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Propleo View Post
                  TIP TOP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL

Guys, i don't know whether you are already aware of it , there is another business hotel by name of 'Tip Top International Hotel', coming up diagonally opposite to Sayaji hotel . Refer to below link

http://www.icra.in/Files/Reports/CPR...tel-TipTop.pdf

Have specific reference to below statement

"location of the proposed hotel at Wakad on the Mumbai – Pune Expressway with its proximity to the IT Park at Hinjewadi and the Pimpri Chinchwad residential area and the longstanding experience of the promoters in the hospitality business. The proposed hotel named ‘TipTop International’ would be positioned as a budget hotel, and apart from 350 rooms it will also house 22 large/small banquet halls making it a unique facility in Pune."

I was able to find some pictures of the construction site (see below link) . However, not sure how updated these photographs are . My understanding is that phase I of the hotel is near completion

http://..in/2012/07/hotel-tip-top-in...akad-pune.html

So another hotel in and around Hinjewadi, cant do any harm to prices of flat at Blue Ridge
                  I am sorry they could have used a better name for their venture.

So what if its a "budget" outfit.

"Tip Top International"

How uplifting !!!

Sounds life some dhaaba.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                    I am sorry they could have used a better name for their venture.

Sounds life some dhaaba.
                    I agree , i think the branding team is not Tip Top

Comment

Guys hows the Idea of booking new 1bhk flat for investment? wt is the current rate if anyone aware?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X