Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by vishaarad View Post
    Guys hows the Idea of booking new 1bhk flat for investment? wt is the current rate if anyone aware?
    I think they are about to launch new 1 bhk tower - B6 with launch rate of 5100 psf.

Comment

Golf takes a new course with Golf Premier League - Times Of India

Comment

1 bhk is only good for either living or renting....not a good option for resale/investment...just my personal 2 cents and i am not an expert either...

Comment

on the other hand 1 BHK is good for investment ( though probably not so much as this price)

In general in RE and infact in any other asset class...lower the unit size...more the liquidity and easy to selll

Comment

Guys, any idea for the current resale value for Blue Ridge for towers near possession - as i read in the threads before tower 20-23, Golf course facing is launched at Rs 5400 / sqft. Any good brokers that you can recommend? I am looking for 2BHK, but want to avoid towers recently launched due to high tension wires.

Comment

Resale - golf course facing flat

Originally posted by sanjeevs02 View Post
              Guys, any idea for the current resale value for Blue Ridge for towers near possession - as i read in the threads before tower 20-23, Golf course facing is launched at Rs 5400 / sqft. Any good brokers that you can recommend? I am looking for 2BHK, but want to avoid towers recently launched due to high tension wires.
              It may sound weird to you , however the resale price in BR is higher than price quoted by builder for upcoming /under construction towers. The highest rate quoted by builder for golf course facing flat above 20 floors is 5800 per sq ft (including floor rise). Whereas resale price of the same flat is 6000 per sq ft.

Strange it is but true !
              Last edited by Propleo; February 11 2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks Propleo, you are right. I was a bit surprised to see near possession house being quoted at higher price despite - higher loan amount / interest expense / maintenance charges etc.
                Last edited by BlessU; February 15 2013, 02:28 AM.

Comment

while in NCR most of the under constrcution proerties are sold 203-30% discount to RTM rates nearby

this is not a trend in Pune so thats a surprise

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                    - Some well known commercial places within 3 kms (1.9 miles) of BR (please google for more info on some of the places): Crossword, Coffee Cafe Day, Little Italy, Dominos, D-Mart, Mast Kalandar, McDonalds, Rushhrs, IDBI, Punjab National Bank, SBI, Bank of Maharashtra, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Union Bank, Cafe, Indian in a box, Reliance Digital World, Subway, Courtyard Marriott, Tamanna Executive Hotel, Lemon Tree Hotel, 3 petrol pumps, Maruti Suzuki Showroom & service center etc. Coming up: Reliance Fresh, Xion Shopping Center (near Dmart).
                    Quoting my own post to add few more commercial spots: (Wish we can just add this to the top of the thread as a wiki)

Mainland China (near Courtyard Marriott), Vithal's Kamat Restaurant (opp. D-mart) newly opened, Natural's Ice Cream, Allahabad Bank, Faasos, New Poona Bakery, Smoking Joes Pizza, Archie's Gallery, Bharat Gas, Hinjewadi Post Office (opp. Cognizant)

Out of the 3 petrol pumps in the vicinity & I have found the one next to McDonald's as the cheapest, typically 3-4 INR/liter cheaper than city.

Hope that helps. As always, feel free to add any other important places that I may have missed.

Comment

Thanks pnq2012, this is helpful. Just one question..isnt there a multiplex nearby (may be upcoming)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X