Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3935 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • real interesting piece of news...
    because for all the 50 bookings from infosys at that rate were approx 40 lacs ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    yeah...let me ask him.Will post later...


    You've just set the cat amongst the pigeons. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by razer
    You've just set the cat amongst the pigeons. :D


    Maybe better to state You've just set the Pigeon amongst the hungry Cats.";)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    yeah...let me ask him.Will post later...


    LATEST UPDATE: Group booking rate of 2900 was offered for "Studio Apartment" in BlueRidge for 50 people from Infosys.I am not sure what is "studio aprtment" but I think it is a compact flat with "no walls" in between.Correct me If I am wrong.
    My friend's bro-in-law bought it at 18 Lacs including maintenance charges. Possession will be 1 year from now.:D

    Guys...whoever has booked here, please throw some light so that potential buyers can go for better group booking deals.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Studio apartment is 1 BHK. Price without group discount was coming to 28L. But BL people told me that they are taking Waitlist booking for this. They have not started any work on these buildings. So possession is not in next 1-2 years.

    Group discount scheme is applicable to all types of flat. 2950 is lowest rate for 1-7 floors. After that floor rise is applicable on discounted rate also. (i.e. 2950 + 20 for 8th floor etc)

    This price includes one covered parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    LATEST UPDATE: Group booking rate of 2900 was offered for "Studio Apartment" in BlueRidge for 50 people from Infosys.I am not sure what is "studio aprtment" but I think it is a compact flat with "no walls" in between.Correct me If I am wrong.
    My friend's bro-in-law bought it at 18 Lacs including maintenance charges. Possession will be 1 year from now.

    Guys...whoever has booked here, please throw some light so that potential buyers can go for better group booking deals.:)


    This is the Best Example of "How rumors Spread":D:D

    After reading your post 2 BHK in 17 lacs, I calculated rate/sq ft, it was coming around 1300 rs/sqft & somebody here written that this too is costly....I dont know why ppls write anything for sake of writing:(:(
    CommentQuote
  • So studio apartment is 1 RK or 1 R; and 17 lac for 1 RK or 1 R (don't know what size it is) for 17 lac in Hinjwadi is good?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    So studio apartment is 1 RK or 1 R; and 17 lac for 1 RK or 1 R (don't know what size it is) for 17 lac in Hinjwadi is good?

    great price:D:D:D:D:D to have 2nd home in the woods
    CommentQuote
  • My one of the acquaintance have booked/invested in BR at 3050 in 2007.
    Current 2950 group discount drove him crazy as in 3 years he got (-100) appreciation.

    Any thoughts about RE appreciation!
    Sorry but I don't buy the story of infy persons 17 lacs flat in BR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks

    My friend's bro-in-law bought it at 18 Lacs including maintenance charges. Possession will be 1 year from now.:D


    Dude I too dont buy this. I hope you will confirm 100% again and post the update here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    After reading your post 2 BHK in 17 lacs, I calculated rate/sq ft, it was coming around 1300 rs/sqft & somebody here written that this too is costly....I dont know why ppls write anything for sake of writing:(:(


    w.o.w 1300 rs/sft, sounds so good to hear this. Well I must agree that its not costly for Blueridge for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by informsantosh
    My one of the acquaintance have booked/invested in BR at 3050 in 2007.
    Current 2950 group discount drove him crazy as in 3 years he got (-100) appreciation.

    Any thoughts about RE appreciation!


    As most of the people have stories of how they made money when they bought in 2004/5 and price is 3 times since then, Now the reverse stories like this one will start comming out mostly of people who bought in 08. Till then patience and happy renting.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Dude I too dont buy this. I hope you will confirm 100% again and post the update here.


    Boss...if you don't buy this..I don't have any problem.I cannot help your belief.;) This shows that people just don't believe in the deals which happen at the backend.As said earlier, I have provided information to the best of my knowledge.I don't need to reconfirm this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    This is the Best Example of "How rumors Spread":D:D

    After reading your post 2 BHK in 17 lacs, I calculated rate/sq ft, it was coming around 1300 rs/sqft & somebody here written that this too is costly....I dont know why ppls write anything for sake of writing:(:(


    This is a deal already done for a "studio apartment" & not a 2BHK.I did not know what a studio apartment is all about and I again confirmed about the same.People are smart enough not to share their deals on public forum.Can't help this mentality.Henec you have to dig deeper...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    This is a deal already done for a "studio apartment" & not a 2BHK.I did not know what a studio apartment is all about and I again confirmed about the same.People are smart enough not to share their deals on public forum.Can't help this mentality.Henec you have to dig deeper...


    Studio apartment means 1Hall, kitchen space(slab + sink+ standing space) and Bathroom. Generally not more that 450 Sqft in size.
    CommentQuote