Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    You mean the approach road to BR ? If that needs to be widened, how can BR do that ? Do they own land adjoining the current approach road ? I can understand if agreements were halted due to non-sanctions of higher floors, but if it is due to road, then you should seek clarity on this issue from the builder.

And vsammy, are all agreements in your towers pending ? Check this aspect too. If all are pending, road may be serious issue here, if it relates only to your floor (which I consider is higher one), then it will be floor related sanction issue.

Baruch, pnq, propleo etc. any updates you have on points mentioned above ? Please share.

I'm not aware of any approach road widening or such a Government's requirement. Don't know what the fuss is about because BR has 4 lane internal roads and possibly 6 lane external roads. Personally, I think that the BR roads are much better and wider than many of the city roads that handles 10 times more traffic than BR. E.g. the internal access roads are wider than the Balewadi road. There is no official statistics but there are close to 7,500 apts in Balewadi. BR has around 3,750 flats & the road is wider than Balewadi's.

If this is an issue, then Govt. is simply trying to extort some money out of Paranjape because it does not fall under their jurisdiction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brshanghai
    I wan enquiring about the registration and it is planned for 19-Sep for me. They are asking for all the service tax to be paid upfront? Is it the normal practice? I thought it was to be paid along with each installment? Can anybody who have done the registration comment on this?

Registration on 19th sep ?

which tower... I dint hear anything for my unit

Taking service tax in advance is illogical and possibly illegal too

Needs to hear their point of view before commenting further

If this wider road story is true ...it's good for us :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    You mean the approach road to BR ? If that needs to be widened, how can BR do that ? Do they own land adjoining the current approach road ? I can understand if agreements were halted due to non-sanctions of higher floors, but if it is due to road, then you should seek clarity on this issue from the builder.

And vsammy, are all agreements in your towers pending ? Check this aspect too. If all are pending, road may be serious issue here, if it relates only to your floor (which I consider is higher one), then it will be floor related sanction issue.

Baruch, pnq, propleo etc. any updates you have on points mentioned above ? Please share.

I am not aware of delay in registration due to road widening . What I heard is that it is due to pending approval for higher floors . One need to realise that extra floors impacts the weight on foundation (more so when the entire structire is of RCC) and the parking space. Hence structure layout etc. will have to be altered and get approved from relevant authority. To my knowledge delay in approval from relevant authorities of these updated layouts is reason for the delay in registration of the flats in new towers. However, this is based on what i heard & what I think and don't know it for a fact.
    CommentQuote
  • You are right!!. However, I believe this has nothing to do with Population density or Traffic Volume of the area. As I understand, the new rules tie up building height with width of access roads. So although the population density is lower, if they are constructing even 1 tower which is of 30 floors and then the approach road up to the tower should be of the width required by the law.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked it on 23th tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propleo
    I am not aware of delay in registration due to road widening . What I heard is that it is due to pending approval for higher floors . One need to realise that extra floors impacts the weight on foundation (more so when the entire structire is of RCC) and the parking space. Hence structure layout etc. will have to be altered and get approved from relevant authority. To my knowledge delay in approval from relevant authorities of these updated layouts is reason for the delay in registration of the flats in new towers. However, this is based on what i heard & what I think and don't know it for a fact.

Well this r not my words, these is exact reason they stated in the email query..before this I have had the reason saying the base foundation work is taking long, and that's how it's been delayed.
    But really, I mean 15 months for the registration? I have bought one in tower 22, they haven't approach us for registration yet any idea about how much is the service tax?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brshanghai
    I have booked it on 23th tower.

Whats the price
    CommentQuote
  • Pro's and Con's - of booking on TOP Floor ?

Considering booking a Top Floor flat in BR in T-23...

Can experienced folks on this forum comment on:

Pro's and Con's - of booking on TOP Floor ?

Pro's:
    1. Top Floor - Most privacy
    2. Good opty for quick resale (with premium rate ?)
    3. Access to Top Terrace

Con's:
    1. Possible Leakage Issues in Rains
    2. Excessive heat & Higher AC Bills - This is a killer :(
    3. Guess What ? If the lifts were down & only option is stairs ?

Your suggestion's & Additions to above list - Are highly appreciated !
    Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • Few more points Based on my experience of living (Not in BR) on Top Floor for quite sometime

Pros -
    1. Unobstructed view of the neighborhood.
    2. No ceiling above Balconies. On Full Moon Days seating in open terrace is priceless.
    3. Respite from Shadows of nearby towers during daytime.

Cons!!
    1. Increased security risk . Top floor Apartment are as vulnerable to theft as 1st Floor.
    2. Open balconies on Top floor has downside too. More chances of Rainwater entering the apartment.
    3. BR is being professionally managed so they should ideally not run out of Diesel nor should water enter the generator rooms. But if either of this happens for any reasons ( during monsoons) then you are practically locked in your apartment. It has happened in my apartment couple of times in last 10 years.
    4. You may not be able to enjoy much the landscaping close to your Building ( roughly 2/3 of the building height ) without risking yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Pro's and Con's - of booking on Top Floor ?

Thanks OnlyPune - Much Appreciated !!!

Would love - to hear some more - opinions, thoughts, ideas, advices, suggestions, dicsussions, debates, POV's - Please.... :)

Your help in - Deciding to GO or NOT TO GO for Top Floor ? - Is insightful & Valuable..

Thank you !
    CommentQuote
  • Another update.. had visited the blue ridge office on Saturday and was told that the agreements will start being processed for the new towers from end of Sept. Confirmed that the additional floors clearance was holding this up. I was told that the approval has come through but they are yet to get the paperwork for the same.
    The road widening is impacting the towers close to the entrance as the road in question is the one running next to the boundary behind these towers and has no impact on towers 20-23.

I was also told that some agreements for 20-23 have been completed but mostly for investors who are self funding and not for people who are going in for a loan - I didn't understand the logic behind this but thats pretty much all I was told.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know what exactly is coming up near the BR entrance where they have dug up a pit?
    CommentQuote
  • thats their new office location...they have to dismantle the existing one
    CommentQuote
  • When I visited 15 days back, I was told by the sales person that the huge pit at the entrance is where Multiplex cum mall is coming up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    thats their new office location...they have to dismantle the existing one

That is what I was told but looking at the size of the pit, it looks like there is more to it. Someone told me that the spot is for multilevel parking.

Originally Posted by yahumvn
    When I visited 15 days back, I was told by the sales person that the huge pit at the entrance is where Multiplex cum mall is coming up.

I don't think the multiplex mall can fit in that pit. :) I mean, you will need a larger area for a mall.

Anyways, not that if matters much, I was just curious.
    CommentQuote