Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
    Quoting my own post to add few more commercial spots: (Wish we can just add this to the top of the thread as a wiki)

Mainland China (near Courtyard Marriott), Vithal's Kamat Restaurant (opp. D-mart) newly opened, Natural's Ice Cream, Allahabad Bank, Faasos, New Poona Bakery, Smoking Joes Pizza, Archie's Gallery, Bharat Gas, Hinjewadi Post Office (opp. Cognizant)

Out of the 3 petrol pumps in the vicinity & I have found the one next to McDonald's as the cheapest, typically 3-4 INR/liter cheaper than city.

Hope that helps. As always, feel free to add any other important places that I may have missed.
    Mhatoba hospital, crowded hinjewadi chowk, raswanti sugarcane center, buffalo tabela, macchi market and much more. Really nice to have all this in the neighbourhood. Add to it the excellent ganesh and dahi handi celebrations where all the villagers decend on the roads and make merry while you are sitting in your AC car and honking to get home.

Just the presence of Marriot and Mainland China cannot transform an area into Koregaon park. Your neighbourhood and neighbours matter as well. Unless off course you are a frog and dont intend to look outside your society walls

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
      Mhatoba hospital, crowded hinjewadi chowk, raswanti sugarcane center, buffalo tabela, macchi market and much more. Really nice to have all this in the neighbourhood. Add to it the excellent ganesh and dahi handi celebrations where all the villagers decend on the roads and make merry while you are sitting in your AC car and honking to get home.

Just the presence of Marriot and Mainland China cannot transform an area into Koregaon park. Your neighbourhood and neighbours matter as well. Unless off course you are a frog and dont intend to look outside your society walls
      Thanks for listing places where you and your kind are seen relishing life.

That's why you don't belong to Blue Ridge.

What a constructive post....!
      Last edited by Superduper; February 12 2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
        Thanks for listing places where you and your kind are seen relishing life.

That's why you don't belong to Blue Ridge.

What a constructive post....!
        Projects in Hinjewadi area are best for people working in Hinjewadi. It clears the traffic on lot of roads. The residents get best work-life balance (if they move here with their family) instead of wasting 1-2 hrs in commute. On weekends they can just touch any highway and get off to their destinations.

Comment

Originally posted by anksss View Post
          Thanks pnq2012, this is helpful. Just one question..isnt there a multiplex nearby (may be upcoming)
          There is a multiplex coming up next to D-mart. It will take few years to complete though.

Isn't that what India is all about - living life to the fullest. In India every person counts, so celebrate the precious moments with them.

Do people celebrate Ganeshotsav in Pune? Hmm...I did not know that. Good that you told me. Now I need to make sure that I walk & take part in those celebrations instead of sitting in a AC car.

Another perfect example of a thread crasher. Not sure why people always want to comment out of context (to the thread) and display their skills of negativity. Did I ever say anything about the people who live in Hinjewadi? In fact, I'm happy that all these places are coming up, which will only help in the economic growth in that area. Even the rasavanti sugarcane guy and tabela will benefit.

Comment

Another perfect example of a thread crasher. Not sure why people always want to comment out of context (to the thread) and display their skills of negativity. Did I ever say anything about the people who live in Hinjewadi? In fact, I'm happy that all these places are coming up, which will only help in the economic growth in that area. Even the rasavanti sugarcane guy and tabela will benefit.
            Man you are too generous in dealing with the nuisance from this looser.

I guess when I move back to India....I too will need the attitude you displayed above.
            I have more to learn.
            Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by anksss View Post
              Thanks pnq2012, this is helpful. Just one question..isnt there a multiplex nearby (may be upcoming)

Yes Pranjapay has tied up with E Square in their upcoming commercial project 'Xion' adjacent to Marriott on Hinjewadi Main road .

Source : Commercial Projects in Hinjewadi, Pune

'Xion will house the ever popular chain of cinema viewing - Esquare Multiplex, with 6 screens and a total viewer capacity of 1,200'.

Comment

hi pnq2012 , i liked the maturity and the way you have responded to negative and 'comment with no value addition' by lazybone007. However, i have suggestion my friend , not to respond at all these good for nothing comments. These negative people feeds on the responses from us, once you stop responding them , their posts naturally die.

Comment

there is another mall in ready possession for sale...it is hardly 300 m away from blue ridge...fyi

http://www.koltepatil.com/city-center-brochure.pdf

Comment

you surely have a point...presence of few outlets will not transform the area in a posh loaction...in fact its unlikely to happen in next 3-4 years

however the person who collated all the incremental new developement must be doing to tell the positive change

everyone knows the current status and I dont think he intends to say that its KP "now"

people who are buying into Hinjewadi area are buying with the hope a better tomorrow...people who are not buying must be because of poor today and no faith in propsoed tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by house650 View Post
                      there is another mall in ready possession for sale...it is hardly 300 m away from blue ridge...fyi

http://www.koltepatil.com/city-center-brochure.pdf
                      Not sure if we can classify it as a mall ...still thanks for sharing

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X