Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

If Paranjape is thinking of selling SEZ, then I do support it. If he had planned this from the beginning, then I have to say that it was a perfect business model. Build SEZ, lure IT companies to start their businesses, promote BR to the employees working there & then sell it for a huge profit. Though I'm not quite sure how many SEZ employees really reside/rent at BR.

Boat club - I was always under the impression that it was a paid amenity for everyone irrespective of whether you are a resident or not.

Has anyone discussed about maintenance? What all it covers & whether does BR have the authority to charge full maintenance for tenants even when the entire township is not completed and certain amenities like swimming pool are still to be done?

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
      Boat club - I was always under the impression that it was a paid amenity for everyone irrespective of whether you are a resident or not.
      When we refer to the "boat-club" at BR do we mean that patch of sand ?
      Or we are talking about a future building at the site of river-landing with amenities and restaurants and so on…?

Recently I stayed at The Royal Connaught Boat Club in the city.
      Though bit dated...the place still felt like a "club"....
      Last edited by Superduper; February 18 2013, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Only half of these things will be functional...so lets not build too much hope...if they deliver 100%....thats bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
          When we refer to the "boat-club" at BR do we mean that patch of sand ?
          Or we are talking about a future building at the site of river-landing with amenities and restaurants and so on…?
          'Boat Club' was always part of the layout (see picture below). However, as you can see from picture of the layout, it looks like that it will just patch of sand

BR_Boat Club.JPG (32.1 KB)

Interesting thing to note is that till recently in the layout on pranjapay's website badminton court was appearing as ' Badminton Court/ Auditorium' . however, now the words 'Badminton Court' have been removed (see picture below) . Does that mean , finally the badminton court facility will not be there in BR ?

BR_Badminton Court.JPG (26.5 KB)
          Attached Files

Comment

anyone want to sell ?

Is there anyone who wants to sell 3 BHK in BR..I am interested to buy..earlier the possesion the better..if someone has not taken possesion even better as he will save on capital gains.
            Last edited by realacres; February 21 2013, 12:40 AM. Reason: del phone no.

Comment

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
              if someone has not taken possesion even better as he will save on capital gains..
              Can you elaborate ?

Comment

i understand if you have not taken possesion of flat and sold it to someone the profit is not subject to capital gains..

any idea if there is a phase in BR which is near to possesion ..?

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                Can you elaborate ?

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  Only half of these things will be functional...so lets not build too much hope...if they deliver 100%....thats bonus
                  Don't you think such attitude of buyers promote the thinking of builders not to deliver what promised in first place ? If buyers give 'Chalta Hain' attitude, builder will always be happy to squeeze you.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

All buyers should ensure that the builders should deliver / provide all amenities and facilities promised at the time of booking.

Comment

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
                      is there anyone who wants to sell 3 bhk in br..i am interested to buy..earlier the possesion the better..if someone has not taken possesion even better as he will save on capital gains.
                      what is the current rate for resale flats ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X