Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3935 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    The registration and agreement has been postponed to next month. . for T20 ..

    GUYS!! anyone here with the actual agreement wording ??

    Heck, earlier it was postponement of possession date & now its registration itself ??
    Man, something is surely fishy now. Can someone tell me whether something like, 'possession will be tentatively/approximately on 31 Dec 2017' in agreement ? Let me know if what has been mentioned in bold is true.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    The registration and agreement has been postponed to next month. . for T20 ..

    GUYS!! anyone here with the actual agreement wording ??





    I have received following message in email from BR during last week.

    "We will start registration for T20 to T23 from Oct. for the same very soon we will issue intimation letter, which will help us to schedule registration. Then after week we will issue demand letter for the same stage."
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry for diverting the discussions but cant resist to express the surprise of Rs. 5/sqft as maintenance charges. Means Rs. 8000 for 3BHK per month?

    Maaaaan ... BR guys are really rich.
    CommentQuote
  • 5 rs in 2018 is 3.1 rs today (PV - discounted at 10% per year for 5 years)...

    So its just they have put in expected inflation in agreement....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yahumvn
    I have received following message in email from BR during last week.

    "We will start registration for T20 to T23 from Oct. for the same very soon we will issue intimation letter, which will help us to schedule registration. Then after week we will issue demand letter for the same stage."


    Hey thats pretty neat... looks like things are moving on.. in any case, unlike a lot of builders who dont move a tiny brick until the agreement etc is done.. BR is actually behind schedule in asking for the payment.. they have done more work and havent asked for the payment yet... as long as the work keeps going on as it is... looks good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    5 rs in 2018 is 3.1 rs today (PV - discounted at 10% per year for 5 years)...

    So its just they have put in expected inflation in agreement....

    The rentals will be very poor though, coz I don't see 10%/yr increase in rentals for sure & in areas like HJW, they have rather dropped.
    CommentQuote
  • Any rental data for blue ridge?

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    5 rs in 2018 is 3.1 rs today (PV - discounted at 10% per year for 5 years)...

    So its just they have put in expected inflation in agreement....


    I guess you get what you pay for. Moving from Balewadi to Blue Ridge, I can surely say that the current maintenance (3.3/sq. ft) is definitely justified compared to 2.5/sq. ft that I was paying. There is a class to BR that you cannot find in many other places, definitely not in Balewadi. Yes I agree, that BR has a long way to go but in 2018 I'm sure it will be well worth the 5/sq. ft rate.

    Reminds me of that Ravi Karandeekar article on BR where he quotes (some resident's comments) - "There is something hypnotizing about Blue Ridge". You either like it or you don't.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I guess you get what you pay for. Moving from Balewadi to Blue Ridge, I can surely say that the current maintenance (3.3/sq. ft) is definitely justified compared to 2.5/sq. ft that I was paying. There is a class to BR that you cannot find in many other places, definitely not in Balewadi. Yes I agree, that BR has a long way to go but in 2018 I'm sure it will be well worth the 5/sq. ft rate.

    Reminds me of that Ravi Karandeekar article on BR where he quotes (some resident's comments) - "There is something hypnotizing about Blue Ridge". You either like it or you don't.


    Hypnotizing - external elevation view

    Worst- 3bhk has oblique walls in plan view. Very bad vaastu
    Its fine if you do not take vaastu seriously. Personally I dont care much about where my kitchen is but curved and oblique walls are absolutely no no even by modern architecture for residential.
    I have been working for last ten years and in all office buildings I have worked... I have felt unhappy in places with curved or oblique internal walls in plan view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sat234

    Worst- 3bhk has oblique walls in plan view..


    Most of the floor plans do not have any curved or oblique walls.

    You must be referring to the one off....that i recall they had with 1 oblique wall....but that was a 4 BHK....if I am not wrong.

    I do recall one 2 or 3 BHK had living room last....so after entering from the main door.....you have to cross the whole home to get to your living room.....i thought that was odd...but Oh well..I am sure there were enough takers.

    Overall I agree, PNQ2012 is right.......there is "something" about that place...that makes it better than the rest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Any rental data for blue ridge?

    - tapatalk free


    Currently 18k for a 3bkh.. and 15 k for a 2bhk...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I guess you get what you pay for. Moving from Balewadi to Blue Ridge, I can surely say that the current maintenance (3.3/sq. ft) is definitely justified compared to 2.5/sq. ft that I was paying. There is a class to BR that you cannot find in many other places, definitely not in Balewadi. Yes I agree, that BR has a long way to go but in 2018 I'm sure it will be well worth the 5/sq. ft rate.

    Reminds me of that Ravi Karandeekar article on BR where he quotes (some resident's comments) - "There is something hypnotizing about Blue Ridge". You either like it or you don't.


    It really is worth it ! But i guess the whole thing comes down to what people expect, for people living in mumbai, where in most places you pay that kind of maintenance.. and end up getting nothing , it seems even more worth it !!
    And the sheer pleasure of sitting in your balcony looking at the vast empty space ahead ( rather than looking at whats going on in your neighbours tv ) is quite priceless..

    totally in love with the place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    Currently 18k for a 3bkh.. and 15 k for a 2bhk...


    Thanks! Looks expensive :(

    - tapatalk free
    CommentQuote
  • many guys here work close by and 3 or 4 guys usually get together and rent it together . but i guess if you want it only for your family then ya other places.. do have cheaper options.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sat234
    Hypnotizing - external elevation view

    Worst- 3bhk has oblique walls in plan view. Very bad vaastu
    Its fine if you do not take vaastu seriously. Personally I dont care much about where my kitchen is but curved and oblique walls are absolutely no no even by modern architecture for residential.
    I have been working for last ten years and in all office buildings I have worked... I have felt unhappy in places with curved or oblique internal walls in plan view.




    Well nothing against the concept of vaastu shastra, which makes sense.. aligning with the energy fields of the earth etc etc.
    But what is fed to us these days is utter crap !! I mean suddenly overnight with the boom in real estate, a few hundred "vaastu experts" have popped up!! where on earth did these guys do their studies. ? who trained them..
    earlier the guys who knew of these things would be the pandits etc who spent years learning it.. now half the real estate agents seem to have done a crash course in vaastu shastra !!
    but at the same time.. its such a nice scam.. even if you disagree .. you have to follow it.. or else when you go to sell ur place.. some expert will def say.. that the vaastu is messed up of your place. Holy crap !!
    CommentQuote