Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Maybe it's not in news now that Hinjewadi is coming on the Metso route but i am confident that Hinjewadi will be part of 1B or 2A phase of Metro...meanign it will happen sooner than what ppl expect...the way Hinjewadi is growing and more phases expected to open-up - this line of Metro will be economically feasible then most of other routes...it will be economics that will drive this line of Metro.

of couse roads and other infra took will be needed to reduce congestion..

cheers!!

Originally posted by Propleo View Post
    Hi simsagar, is that a confirmed news? I thought that Metro is coming to Chinchwad area and not Hinjewadi (refer link below )

Pune Metro: Will it become Reality? | Hill Post

Even if the Metro would have been coming to Hinjewadi, construction work on the roads for Metro would create more traffic issues until the Metro project is completed. Metro will take another 8-10 years min. to be fully operational in Pune . I think development of road from balewadi/ mahalunge touching BR would help a great deal to reduce traffic situation in Hinjewadi, but I guess it will not also not be developed soon

Comment

Originally posted by simsagar View Post
      i am confident that Hinjewadi will be part of 1B or 2A phase of Metro...meanign it will happen sooner than what ppl expect...
      Tere Muh Me Shakkar :-)

Comment

Originally posted by simsagar View Post
        i am confident that Hinjewadi will be part of 1B or 2A phase of Metro...meanign it will happen sooner than what ppl expect..
        Originally posted by Superduper View Post
        Tere Muh Me Shakkar :-)
        Aur thoda ghee bhi

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
          Very nice pics , seems you are pro in photography. Just one question- I have never seen that fountain flowing, not sure how u were there at the right time to take snap .. Did you ask someone to switch it on for few mins for the photograph

Comment

Originally posted by Propleo View Post
            Very nice pics , seems you are pro in photography. Just one question- I have never seen that fountain flowing, not sure how u were there at the right time to take snap .. Did you ask someone to switch it on for few mins for the photograph
            These pics are taken by a staff member of Paranjape Construction.....
            They post pics every month.

Comment

I want to knw why is everyone paying such a high price(5500rs/sqft) for Hinjewadi. isn't the rate too high for that area? just saying!!

Comment

Originally posted by peace2013 View Post
                I want to knw why is everyone paying such a high price(5500rs/sqft) for Hinjewadi. isn't the rate too high for that area? just saying!!
                Because "everyone" who buys, feels that current price is reasonable.
                If you find the price to be "high".......you don't have to be part of "everyone".

Comment

Originally posted by peace2013 View Post
                  Investment / purchase of flat is not solely based on the current market conditions but also on the potential of that property and the area. BR will be fully complete and functional in next 5 yrs (conservatively) and it will b one of the best projects in Pune. Also, hinjewadi is growing rapidly (couple of 5 star hotels, multiplex, retail departmental stores, , malls , best restaurants in west Pune etc. ) . So point is person is paying 5500 on the potential of BR and hinjewadi in next 5 years as he/ she thinks that prices will go up substantially in next 5 years. Of course the decision is based on certain assumptions and nobody can be sure about future , but person will have to take that risk to arrive at decision and I will term it as calculated risk rather than a blind decision.

Comment

Have the rates increased, I thought it was Rs 5400/- and not Rs 5500/-

Comment

Rs 5100 base rate for new towers with possession dates in Dec 2015.
                      So ready possession should be Rs 5500 or more.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X