Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I do agree that some floor plans are BR are not the best. I personally did not like them either but such flats make up a very small percentage. Agree that if there was no good floor plan available, then BR may not be an option for many buyers. But generalizing BR based on that small percentage of bad floor plans is also not justified. Not to mention, most of the flats with those "poor floor plans" eventually were sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • I am referring to 3BHK floor plans.

The living room is at an angle to the wall along the main entrance door.
    See this link here - 2 BHK & 3 BHK flats in Hinjewadi | Apartments in Hinjewadi - Blue Ridge Floorplans
    I believe only Tower 20-23 are on sale now. These have oblique walls.

In other floor plans, I even see some where the home is in a long single strip, when you enter you see bedrooms first and living room is at the end !! Weird... really weird... how come all bedrooms come before the living room from the entrance door !!

yes, there are too many crash course vaastu experts. But buyers, the non - experts, know at least the basics. Homes at right angles are the best. Terraces may be curved or have triangular shapes, but atleast, not the insides !!

Some floor plans are good. For example, check out tower 11 and 14 plan , the flats on the southern side.
    CommentQuote
  • Well the panaroma flats. ( the one's with the living room at the end .. ) yup def not as per traditional indian taste..
    The 3 bhk's in t 20 - t 23 etc.. yes it does have a wall at an angle in the living room. but for some people ( like me for eg. ) that is a feature i did like.. cuz the entire living room and the apartment is at an angle.. you have 3 sides open.. and unobstructed view from each and every window... so personally i totally love it
    but these things do come down to each persons taste :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sat234
    I am referring to 3BHK floor plans.

The living room is at an angle to the wall along the main entrance door.
    See this link here - 2 BHK & 3 BHK flats in Hinjewadi | Apartments in Hinjewadi - Blue Ridge Floorplans
    I believe only Tower 20-23 are on sale now. These have oblique walls.

In other floor plans, I even see some where the home is in a long single strip, when you enter you see bedrooms first and living room is at the end !! Weird... really weird... how come all bedrooms come before the living room from the entrance door !!

yes, there are too many crash course vaastu experts. But buyers, the non - experts, know at least the basics. Homes at right angles are the best. Terraces may be curved or have triangular shapes, but atleast, not the insides !!

Some floor plans are good. For example, check out tower 11 and 14 plan , the flats on the southern side.

OK. Now I know what you are referring too. I had not seen the floor plans on new towers. I thought you were referring to the old floor plans.

I agree, I don't like the oblique walls in the living room. It will be tricky to position furniture along those. I had seen a similar flat in some other project (forgot which one was it) & I visited a ready flat. It looked pretty odd when people had placed their furniture at an angle.

It would be interesting to see a sample flat with the oblique walls to find out how the interior designers (I believe Home Town does that) design it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    Well the panaroma flats. ( the one's with the living room at the end .. ) yup def not as per traditional indian taste..
    The 3 bhk's in t 20 - t 23 etc.. yes it does have a wall at an angle in the living room. but for some people ( like me for eg. ) that is a feature i did like.. cuz the entire living room and the apartment is at an angle.. you have 3 sides open.. and unobstructed view from each and every window... so personally i totally love it
    but these things do come down to each persons taste :P

You can still have three sides open without oblique walls. Plus sign, triangle formation.

>>> but these things do come down to each persons taste
    True.
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone get the Happiness Network membership cards? I got them today in the mail. I like the concept. Has anyone used it successfully to avail discounts?

Here is the link
    Happiness Network
    CommentQuote
    Currently 18k for a 3bkh.. and 15 k for a 2bhk...

And 8k is gone as maintenance, so owner gets only 10k in hand for 3BR.
    CommentQuote
    Well nothing against the concept of vaastu shastra, which makes sense.. aligning with the energy fields of the earth etc etc.
    But what is fed to us these days is utter crap !! I mean suddenly overnight with the boom in real estate, a few hundred "vaastu experts" have popped up!! where on earth did these guys do their studies. ? who trained them..
    earlier the guys who knew of these things would be the pandits etc who spent years learning it.. now half the real estate agents seem to have done a crash course in vaastu shastra !!
    but at the same time.. its such a nice scam.. even if you disagree .. you have to follow it.. or else when you go to sell ur place.. some expert will def say.. that the vaastu is messed up of your place. Holy crap !!

First of all, just because you didn't know about Vaastushastra yesterday doesn't mean it didn't existed earlier. It is just that many are getting good benefits of this great science & hence due to spread of word, people have become more aware about it. There are some crooks who want only money & hence under garb of Vaastu loot people, but if you really study it scientifically, its great. And man, if you don't believe in it, good for you, but shouting against it without knowing a dime of it is arrogance.
    CommentQuote
  • Usually the tenant owes rent+ maintenance charges. So it would be 18K plus 8K.. Please correct me if i am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    First of all, just because you didn't know about Vaastushastra yesterday doesn't mean it didn't existed earlier. It is just that many are getting good benefits of this great science & hence due to spread of word, people have become more aware about it. There are some crooks who want only money & hence under garb of Vaastu loot people, but if you really study it scientifically, its great. And man, if you don't believe in it, good for you, but shouting against it without knowing a dime of it is arrogance.

Its really amazing how you can read anything and interpret it exactly how you want it ..
    Inspite of saying that i have nothing against vaastu, and only the so called guys who exploit, it , you managed to figure out that i dont believe in it.. pretty neat sherlock..

Well what happened? no more builders to crib against?.. and you might consider moving into an a new place with better "VAASTU" to improve on the constant negative mood you seem to relish.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gharghya
    Usually the tenant owes rent+ maintenance charges. So it would be 18K plus 8K.. Please correct me if i am wrong.

The maintenance is paid by the owner.. tenant only pays rent.. and ofcourse things like electricity gas etc.. but mantenance charges are def paid by owner of the apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • The registrations for tower 22-23 will start from 10th October. They have sent out official emails today.

Surprisingly, in the demand note they are asking for the full service tax on entire consideration in this 2nd demand itself. Is it even legal?
    Anyone from tower 22, 23, please share your thoughts on this.

Regarding the 1% TDS, do we have to deduct it from the stampduty, VAT, registration fees as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Agreement Notification!

Today I Received Intimation email for Execution and registrati​on of Formal Agreement for T20.
    Given below is an extract from the email :

"We are pleased to communicate that, now we are starting agreement registration from 10th Oct.2013 onwards, you are requested to schedule agreement immediately for Tower 20 to Tower 23. "
    "This letter is also intimation for installment towards Registration stage"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    The registrations for tower 22-23 will start from 10th October. They have sent out official emails today.

Surprisingly, in the demand note they are asking for the full service tax on entire consideration in this 2nd demand itself. Is it even legal?
    Anyone from tower 22, 23, please share your thoughts on this.

Regarding the 1% TDS, do we have to deduct it from the stampduty, VAT, registration fees as well?

Check out this forum.
    Advanced service tax on entire cost on a property in const.

as per what the CA has written and the reply posted looks like Paranjape is paying the entire service tax upfront .. and are ready to show the challan for the same as well..

From what i have read till now, seems like a rational explanation for asking for the service tax upfront .
    am trying to look up any more info about this ..
    CommentQuote
  • These CA always works in favor of person who pays them. On the pre-text of paying in-advance these people always pay higher than actual payout. Next year they will do the adjustments or even refund of excess taxes. Do you think BR is showing you details of any adjustments/refund they received on excess or advance tax payments?

A very realistic case is with charging of VAT in the cost sheet. As per SC judgement on 26th Sept 2013 on VAT any builder/developer cannot charge VAT on completed portion of the building only remaining portion should be charged.

charging 100% VAT for underconstruction is illegal still CA or builder Tax consultant won't do calculation as per SC's judgement.

I am sure in future there will be complaints filed against these CA who is signing on to builder audit reports.
    CommentQuote