Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    Studio apartment means 1Hall, kitchen space(slab + sink+ standing space) and Bathroom. Generally not more that 450 Sqft in size.

Thx Akshay for the clarification.That means the deal of 17Lacs may not be a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    Thx Akshay for the clarification.That means the deal of 17Lacs may not be a good deal.

Honestly it depends. If a bachelor who has some money is looking for a bachelorpad where he can put a large size TV with home theratre on XBOX and microwave food its a good option. In time Blue Ridge may come up decently so that if he works in Hinjwadi zoom to office and come back to zero maintainance house. However if u have a family then naaa...
    CommentQuote
    My friend's brother in law, who works in Infosys as executive board member , got a deal of

Hey, is your friends' sis relative of Paranjape?:D
    Originally Posted by puser
    So studio apartment is 1 RK or 1 R; and 17 lac for 1 RK or 1 R (don't know what size it is) for 17 lac in Hinjwadi is good?

Studio apt means Kitchen + Bed cum living. So, put a recliner & do whatever you want there:p. Btw, issue is not whether 17L is good or not, but 17L for Studio!! If 4BR is offered at 17L at Hinjewadi, I will buy out entire floor;). So, focus on rate/sq ft which may then not be a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • If he gets a family - it wont be a zero maintenance house any more
    Originally Posted by akssenti
    Honestly it depends. If a bachelor who has some money is looking for a bachelorpad where he can put a large size TV with home theratre on XBOX and microwave food its a good option. In time Blue Ridge may come up decently so that if he works in Hinjwadi zoom to office and come back to zero maintainance house. However if u have a family then naaa...
    CommentQuote
    Boss...if you don't buy this..I don't have any problem.I cannot help your belief. This shows that people just don't believe in the deals which happen at the backend.As said earlier, I have provided information to the best of my knowledge.I don't need to reconfirm this.

Chill. You did not clarify earlier that 18L was price for studio apartment and NOT 2BHK.
    2BHK in BR 18L price, I dont buy, is all what I said.
    If studio is 450 Sq feet, then price comes in the range of 3500/sq feet, which was no breaking news at all:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Chill. You did not clarify earlier that 18L was price for studio apartment and NOT 2BHK.
    2BHK in BR 18L price, I dont buy, is all what I said.
    If studio is 450 Sq feet, then price comes in the range of 3500/sq feet, which was no breaking news at all:D:D:D

If somebody is visiting BR...pls check with them the price for new studio apartment...That might help to end this debate
    CommentQuote
  • Or we can simply say that rate/sq ft is the same, the area decreased & hence the total price. Let's end this debate now, whaddya say?

Btw, what I don't understand is who will send their children to BR school when their houses are not ready as yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Btw, what I don't understand is who will send their children to BR school when their houses are not ready as yet?

Valid point. ash7979 please chime in:D:D
    CommentQuote
    Or we can simply say that rate/sq ft is the same, the area decreased & hence the total price. Let's end this debate now, whaddya say?

Debate is already over, since we know that price of 18L was for studio of 450 sqfeet
    CommentQuote

The people Living in completed projects in the vicinity won't
    mind sending:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
    Valid point. ash7979 please chime in:D:D

Oops I didnt know, that you dont know, that in Pune & many other cities in india, all the good schools are outside the city only (so that they can have Big Playground etc)...Here is one example ,Sanskriti school, which is in Bugaon..And its very good school...http://www.sanskritischoolpune.org/ & here is a Bad example DPS school Aundh,its so called good school ( I dont know why its good school) but they dont have a single big play ground where kids can play....

And I must say BR school is not far from Balewadi,Wakad,Baner,PS and these 4 location itself has almost 1 lacs family living, so why not these ppls will send their kids in BR school & if somebody buy a flat as well here & if his office also in Hinjewadi, then for him all thing, his office, kids school, market etct would be at doorstep & he dont have to spend money on Schoolbus (around 1500-200 PM) office commuting (2000-3000 PM) and market (maybe I would not say any saving, coz once a while he has to go out from BR to main Pune city...maybe Laxmi road:), so that compensate the saving on market commuting)....So, in all one can save around 5k PM & then commuting time to office as well & you know Time is Money & u urself can calculate the value of that...

So, BR is good project below 3K....and that way they are doing construction (I visited them last week) in 3 years time, it would the place to live..so lets wait for 3-5 years & see the effect:):):)
    CommentQuote
    Debate is already over, since we know that price of 18L was for studio of 450 sqfeet

Debate is over....PEACE !!! :D:p BR is costly....PEACE !!!;)
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone here know if someone has canceled their booking in BR Phase 1? Please PM me.

Someone had asked the maintenance cost of BR - its 2 rs psf and 17000 per annum for a 1730 sq ft 3 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kia99
    its 2 rs psf and 17000 per annum for a 1730 sq ft 3 BHK.

Do you mean it's 2 rs/sqft + 17000?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. It is in addition.
    CommentQuote