Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

pnq sir....Congratulations !

see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
      Finally, getting possession of the flat[/I]
      Congratulations ! I am getting interiors of my house done and will shift to BR in June / July . Hope to see you around

Comment

Originally posted by Propleo View Post
        Congratulations ! I am getting interiors of my house done and will shift to BR in June / July . Hope to see you around
        Can you share details about how did you go about getting interior done ?
        The name of contractor......material you choose.........and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by guideus View Post
          before criticizing with your nonsense comment see how many likes he has received and how many you have received....
          Don't bother buddy..there are these couple of smart asses here..who have bought pigeon holes in BR for inflated prices, and think they have now achieved everything in life...they are indeed winners

If you say anything negative about BR, they get insecure..and start showing off their "intellect" on the forum..

Comment

Originally posted by Indian28 View Post
            Don't bother buddy..there are these couple of smart asses here..who have bought pigeon holes in BR for inflated prices, and think they have now achieved everything in life...they are indeed winners

If you say anything negative about BR, they get insecure..and start showing off their "intellect" on the forum..
            which sh*t hole you live in ?

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
              Finally, getting possession of the flat. This is what I got from BR staff:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Wish you and your family a very Happy Holi and Prosperous New Year.

On this festive occasion, we would like to add to your happiness by announcing that we are ready to give possession of your flat in Tower 13.

We have created Tower 13 with the stunning view of the vast expanse of the Golf Course on one side and the greens of the soccer field on the other. The podium has amenities to refresh and rejuvenate you as well as offer an ample play area to our younger residents.

We are sure that you would find Blue Ridge a very beautiful place to live and you would make it your address. Therefore, we invite you to visit us 15th March 2013 onwards to take a look at your flat and take a formal possession after completing the documentation and payment formalities. Please find details enclosed.

We would also like to update you that possession of Tower 12 is already being given and that of Tower 14 is slated in April 13.
              It's great to see BR dream coming true for so many people. I guess every township project begins as a dream. People are willing to take the risk for a better quality of life few years down the line. At end of the day there is no better feeling than dreams coming true. Congratulations!! once again

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                Can you share details about how did you go about getting interior done ?
                The name of contractor......material you choose.........and so on...
                I am getting the interiors done by 'Ideals' interior. Young lady (Pallavi) with experience of 3-4 years and portfolio of around 30 odd projects predominanently in pradhikaran bungalows. I selected them as they were young and full of ideas. Also, being relatively new in the market they are very hard working , don't have any air abut themselve and give enough time to your project. For material etc., they provided me the references but it is upto me to use those referneces or not. As of now designing is getting finalised and on-site work (starting with false ceiling) will be starting in a week or so. As the work progresses, i will be able to provide more appropriate feedback on them.

Apart from the normal furniture for all three bedrooms, I am getting following done ;

- Change the floor tiles of living room, lobby and kitchen
                - taking the laminate out of master b/r and replacing it with wooden finish floor tiles
                - getting the kitchen platform and tiles changed
                - false ceiling in entire flat
                - Grills on all windows (unfortunately have to put them from inside as builder dont allow it to put it from outside)
                Last edited by MANOJa; March 13 2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Can anyone from tower 1-4 share their experience of getting the AC fitted in their flat ? What i have found that provision provided (atleast in T2) for AC in the rooms are not located at the best spots (For e.g. ideally the AC provision should be on the top centre of the wall between room and balcony, however in my tower 2, this is in corner of wall between master b/r toilet and master b/r). Just wondering how people managed to put AC in their rooms in these towers .

Comment

Originally posted by Propleo View Post
                    I am getting the interiors done by 'Ideals' interior. Young lady (Pallavi) with experience of 3-4 years and portfolio of around 30 odd projects predominanently in pradhikaran bungalows. I selected them as they were young and full of ideas. Also, being relatively new in the market they are very hard working , don't have any air abut themselve and give enough time to your project. For material etc., they provided me the references but it is upto me to use those referneces or not. As of now designing is getting finalised and on-site work (starting with false ceiling) will be starting in a week or so. As the work progresses, i will be able to provide more appropriate feedback on them.

Apart from the normal furniture for all three bedrooms, I am getting following done ;

- Change the floor tiles of living room, lobby and kitchen
                    - taking the laminate out of master b/r and replacing it with wooden finish floor tiles
                    - getting the kitchen platform and tiles changed
                    - false ceiling in entire flat
                    - Grills on all windows (unfortunately have to put them from inside as builder dont allow it to put it from outside)
                    why grills ? Kids ?
                    Last edited by MANOJa; March 13 2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                      why grills ? Kids ?
                      Yes Baruch, I have a 4.5 year old kid. Hence grill is must for all windows.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X