Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    what is the rate in B7/B8 ?
    I had visited BR to enquire about the studio apartments 2 weeks back. Even as we were talking, they had a cancellation in B7 for a 2 BHK. The sales person said we can give it to you for 62L all inclusive (not discounted, this is what it costs on paper). And it was opposite the refuge area which means total pricvacy for your apartment. I would have grabbed it if I had the money. As of now I believe they have nothing available in .

Comment

Hi All,

FYI...for the new towers (T21-T23) the registration will happen in May (the earliest date). I hope they do it by May else we will have to pay 1% TDS from June

Thanks

Comment

A good read about Hinjewadi...

Hinjewadi Inc can grow by 15% a year - Economic Times

Very informative and not at all promotional.
        Last edited by Superduper; March 18 2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I have got a mail from Ble ridge to sign the society formation paper for society covering T9 -T14. Earlier, while booking I was told that 9/10/11 will have separate society and 12/13/14 will have separate society. What are the implication of a large society???

Originally posted by puneri12 View Post
          yes, society will be formed of a group of towers, so basically T1-T8 is one
          society.
          I have already signed society formation papers and it should be done in a month or so

Comment

Hi,

I am sharing the flat layout and the electrical layout of my flat in T9.

Hope this helps you

Originally posted by guestfrom80s
            Sure. I am quite comfortable with the location of these towers. My main concern is that the Builder has not given any details of the internal specifications of these flats. I tried searching on the website, but there is no information about the flooring, electrical switches, accessories in bathrooms, and so on.

Would the internal specifications of these flats (Buildings 6-7-8) would be the same/equivalent to the towers (1-13 for example)?

The location of swimming pool is not very clear. Will it be in front of Building 7?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by puneri12 View Post
              yes, society will be formed of a group of towers, so basically T1-T8 is one
              society.
              I have already signed society formation papers and it should be done in a month or so
              hi Puneri12, i have purchased the flat in T2 in a resale transaction. Do i need to sign any document or complete other formalities for society formation ? Also, please help me with relevant contact person with contact details for society formation

Comment

I have recently purchased 3BHK resale Flat in BlueRidge , I like most of the thing about BlueRidge but there are few minus
                1. No Grills and not enough space from inside for grills - Big Security concern
                2. No Mosquito net .
                Let me know your view.

Comment

Originally posted by somnathv View Post
                  I have recently purchased 3BHK resale Flat in BlueRidge , I like most of the thing about BlueRidge but there are few minus
                  2. No Mosquito net .
                  Let me know your view.
                  Agree, that was the first thing I also noted . These things are not a show stopper in making the purchase decision but pinches you little bit after . With 25 floors , grills on windows is a must especially when you have Kids at home.

Ideally they should have put grills for each flat or alternatively they should allow people to put grills from outside with design prescribed by them so that elevation is consistent

Comment

No grills? That's weird. Mosquito nets can be fixed but no window grills is a showstopper for me. Safety is the issue. I had a neighbour in the US whose kid fell thru the bedroom window with tragic results. Not worth it.

Originally posted by somnathv View Post
                    2. No Mosquito net .
                    Let me know your view.

Comment

Originally posted by footy1 View Post
                      No grills? That's weird. Mosquito nets can be fixed but no window grills is a showstopper for me. Safety is the issue. I had a neighbour in the US whose kid fell thru the bedroom window with tragic results. Not worth it.
                      Agree, with kids in house , grills are must. It is just that we will have to put it from inside. So what i meant that it should not stop you from buying house as long as you are ready to put grills from inside. Never meant that grills are not necessary.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X