Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3909 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by suryawork

By the way , what will you do if your job tomorrow moves from walkable distance from BR to say 15km ahead in the future phases of Hinjewadi and you find that it becomes a one hour commute ? Will you rent or buy another apartment near the new office ?

What would YOU do, if your job moves 1 hour away?

Got answer....?

BR guys will do the same.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    I really think you could come up with something better than that example :)

The simplest thing would be better spaces between 2 buildings & have good walkways/cycletracks spread across the township which can be used by all. In BR, all towers are cramped in one side & golf on another. I would prefer better distance between 2 towers than sharing common walls with other flat.

but yes.. just because i don't own the golf course dose not mean, i don't want to enjoy the view.

Ok.

Which part of the golf course , or rather club is bothering you? the fact that it is not free? or the fact that people who dont live in BR can take membership with the club?

As golf is open to all, it is not exclusive, despite the FSI of golf land being taken by builder which also includes loading in BR. Inshort, BR pay loading for golf course, which is not exclusive. This is like you are paying fine for some stranger who broke the signal. :D

Its such a petty way to look at things.. BR was charging 5800 for the golf course facing flat and 2 lakhs for the club membership....
    the total cost of the flat comes upto almost 1.1 cr you really think that 2 lakhs extra for the club membership is the deal breaker ?

Issue is not just 2L, issue is 1.1 Cr itself has been taken by fraudulent means as the price is inclusive of loading of the area which is public (open for non-BR guys too).

instead of 5800 if BR had charged 5915 Rs per/sqft... and said.. golf club membership is free !!!! then lots of people would be extremely happy.. Free!! membership ... overall it comes down to the same thing.. the amount of money you would have paid would be the same..

Golf membership is not one time, it needs to be paid regularly.

and as for having non BR residents as golf club members, I don't see that as an issue either.
    Its a place to meet and socialize with people.

Yes, but surely not at buyers' cost.

There are approximately 3000 apartments being sold at BR. If the golf club membership was free.. you would have people just walking on to the course.. just for the heck of it.. saying that.. we are also members.. so what if we don't want to play golf.. i will have a bloody picnic here !!! for the so called Paisa Vasool mentality ( you must have heard the famous.. arey paisa humne bhi bhara hai ) !!

ITGs are worlds busiest, hence they have WALK TO WORK CONCEPT & so the premium. When they don't have time to commute, will they have time to play golf ??

And even for residents who do not take membership.. you have so much unobstructed open view in front and a beautiful green golf course to look at .. so what are you complaining about !!

My friend stays in Bhosle Nagar, gets open view of Pune univ + infra of area which is thousand times better than HJW grampanchayat.
    Btw, what about non-golf facing flats ? All waste by this logic ?
    CommentQuote
    Looks like these professionals in BR are mostly migrants

Looks like BR Bashers' club members are mostly old-farts with 18th century mentality...now facing a generation-gap.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    What would YOU do, if your job moves 1 hour away?

Got answer....?

BR guys will do the same.;)

Already been on that boat , own in the city and rent near to office with good social infra where relatives and friends can come to your place and you can go to their places easily .

If BR guys rent then what about the golf course and greenery and peaceful surroundings ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

ITGs are worlds busiest, hence they have WALK TO WORK CONCEPT & so the premium. When they don't have time to commute, will they have time to play golf ??

ITGs are in fact much less burdended than other industries including blue collar workers who work on 6 days

ITGs demand even more and refuse to travel 2.5 hours (bothway combined) so that they can play with their kids ( & teach them reasoning, not to be jealous of other's success and above all minding own business in stead of being "begani shaadi me abdulla diwana")...and offcourse playing golf....

hope your confusion is resolved or you will still like to pretend being ignorant of such simple point

also guess you are not aware that Hinjewadi has offices of Crisil, Credit Suisse, Barclays... Biotech Firms, College professors etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Looks like BR Bashers' club members are mostly old-farts with 18th century mentality...now facing a generation-gap.

At least made their own fortune in life ...unlike 21st century mentality of leeching on papa's money and properties for downpayments .
    CommentQuote
    At least made their own fortune in life ...unlike 21st century mentality of leeching on papa's money and properties for downpayments .

Yes quite right.

.......and everyone can hear the Papa-union screaming on this thread;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    ITGs are in fact much less burdended than other industries including blue collar workers who work on 6 days

By this logic, ITGs should be least bothered about proximity to work, as they are least burdened. You get 2 days off, so why stay close to office ? Man, wonder how far one can go to advocate BR. Even ITGs must be laughing at this.

+100000
    And man, no point in discussing BR with these BR investors, coz they don't know what Pune is at first place. And when one has insufficient info, no matter how much you tell them, they won't. It is more of frog in well story. :D
    CommentQuote
    Looks like these professionals in BR are mostly migrants(no disrespect meant but a fact) who dont need anything else other than office in vicinity .

yes most of them are migrants whose only reason to be in Pune is their jobs

They are also logical people who know that in stead of travelling 15(3*5) hours on weekends to reach office from old and dilapidated Pune ( while paying higher rents)....its much reasonable to travel 2*2 hours on weekends to Museum part of Pune...and hence the growth areas of Pune in last decade have been Aundh, Wakad, Baner, Pashan, Balewadi and now Hinjedwai not Shanivar Peth and other peths around red light area

Having traveled worldwide most of them also understand that buying a house is a long term decision hence its foolish to base it on present....in stead they base it on foreseeable future of 3-5 years

they believe in themselves....their firms...their industry and hence in prospects of Hinjewadi as against to the people who probably always look forward for negative news on internet and succumb to illusions that they are not the only one who are doing poorly in life ....so by extension world will come to and end and usual blah blah
    CommentQuote
    except for the difference that you have decided to live on rent for rest of your life and they live in their homes

LoL. :D This is called height of desperateness to target when all options run out.
    For your info, I can buy at BR even at current rates, but don't as it's not worth nor is suitable for me due to 3rd grade infra & 1st rate prices. And the place where I stay is really good, & yes there are other people too who stay on rent here. So what ?

Man, even when you take loan, you rent money. A house buyer can be called as owner only when he has zero loan on property, else the owner is bank & you pay rent to bank. Common sense.

Btw, if BR is so good, why is Mr. P not staying here ? :D
    CommentQuote
    By this logic, ITGs should be least bothered about proximity to work, as they are least burdened. You get 2 days off, so why stay close to office ? Man, wonder how far one can go to advocate BR. Even ITGs must be laughing at this.

not sure if you lack IQ to understand this simple point or you deliberately don't want to understand

Someone working for 5 days doesn't mean he should waste his 15 hours a week in travelling

In fact the reason behind selecting IT as an Industry is that they value their leisure time more than others
    CommentQuote

Btw, if BR is so good, why is Mr. P not staying here ? :D

Applying same weird logic....If Pune is so good why Manmohan Singh doesnt live here....hmmm....may be he has a better place to live...."basic English & logic will teach you that so good is not same as best he can afford even if its best I can afford and best you want to afford"

Originally Posted by realacres

Man, even when you take loan, you rent money. A house buyer can be called as owner only when he has zero loan on property, else the owner is bank & you pay rent to bank. Common sense.

Now I'm not going to teach you basics of difference between equity and debt owner ( may be if you really want to understand it....try to observe the difference between how your landlord treats you (as tenant) versus how his bank treats him
    CommentQuote
  • Folks..let the dogs bark..ignoring it only makes them bark louder.. let us all see how long the barks last..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
    no point in discussing BR with these BR investors,

OMG I never thought you were so wise....!!
    Your tendency of returning to this thread always told me otherwise.

You are right....no point in discussing.

Now I hope we all follow to your above sagely advise !!

Adios sir....your ( and of members of poor-Papa-union ) esteemed presence will be missed.
    CommentQuote
    yes most of them are migrants whose only reason to be in Pune is their jobs

They are also logical people who know that in stead of travelling 15(3*5) hours on weekends to reach office from old and dilapidated Pune ( while paying higher rents)....its much reasonable to travel 2*2 hours on weekends to Museum part of Pune...and hence the growth areas of Pune in last decade have been Aundh, Wakad, Baner, Pashan, Balewadi and now Hinjedwai not Shanivar Peth and other peths around red light area

This clearly shows that you have no idea about Pune. Seems you visited Pune in 16th century & directly few years back. :D

And Aundh, Wakad, Baner etc. are part of PMC, PCMC; while BR is Gram-panchayat.
    Btw, areas like Aundh, Baner, Pashan etc. are not 100% dependent on Hinjewadi or ITG, here in HJW there is over-supply.
    CommentQuote