Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Applying same weird logic....If Pune is so good why Manmohan Singh doesnt live here....hmmm....may be he has a better place to live....

Rather than answering question, you dodged it. Why bring MMS here where he stays in far better place ? Logic is the reason why builder doesn't stay here may be more or less the same why some people here say that BR is not good place to stay unless you are a robot.

Now I'm not going to teach you basics of difference between equity and debt owner ( may be if you really want to understand it....try to observe the difference between how your landlord treats you (as tenant) versus how his bank treats him

Maybe you got bad landlord. In my case, I am staying in same flat for past few years & the landlord has said he is ready to go for 3 year lease come Jan 14. So, I can enjoy one of the best infra in city at fraction of cost of EMI of flats even at outskirts or jungle like areas.

For banks, default for 3 months & see the fun.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

And I think there is no point in debating with BR buyers as they don't have anything else to offer but walk to work, seems they are born only to work in Hinjewadi. These are more of robotic people, office-home, home-office, nothing in between. Personally, I prefer to stay in community where there are people from all walks of life, CAs, docs, mgmt guys, lawyers, govt employees, bankers, advertisers etc. & not just ITGs. Infact, the place where I am staying today has all these type of people & it feels good to know about other works too. We can help each other too due to varied experience in different fields.

Btw, I would also like to know how many BR buyers are native of Pune. It looks most are migrants having no touch with Pune city per se & so need not debate further on this aspect.

This forum was supposed to be about real estate right?
    You have now started talking about the people who live in BR, ROBOTS! MIGRANTS! what else ? ..

Which god went on a vacation and delegated you the task of passing judgement on other people ?
    Or apart from being a lawyer, vaastu consultant, real estate expert, stock market analyst, economist and other qualifications u posess, now you are an anthropologist as well ??

Harmless banter about the merits / demerits of a project can be fun, NOT THIS

So any person who is not born in pune will not understand its essence etc and hence is ignorant and chooses to live in BR??!!
    I have no idea where you pull things like that out from !! must be your very personal dark place !!

Good going guys!! Its like India dosent have enough issues already based on differences in religion, caste , location etc.... Now you want to start isolating people and distancing them based on their professions as well.. Real nice... Way to go !!

In the future if any of your kids / family members join the IT industry make sure you throw them out of your house and society, dont want their robotic lives to infect your perfect social lives.
    CommentQuote
  • I've consciously stayed away from the discussion over the last few pages primarily due to the fact that it seems that there are some people who are very interested in the project (down to demographics of the buyers) and yet, despite all the interest shown by them, want to ensure that no one else considers evaluating the project on their own. It's now down to bickering like kids who make hypothetical statements such as "my dad can beat up your dad" (I'm sure I read some comments about parentage as well).

The bottom line is that this is turning very ugly, very fast - my sincere appeal to all is that please stop making it personal and continue to contribute to the thread with your experiences with BR instead of making sweeping/ judgemental remarks.

We're not browsing this thread to be offended or to try and prove that one person is smarter than the other - the purpose is to help each other answer questions about BR and to provide objective/sincere advice, albeit when someone asks for it.

From my experience with this thread, unsolicited opinions expressed without disclaimers of them being personal are what are causing the degradation in the quality of this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The simplest thing would be better spaces between 2 buildings & have good walkways/cycletracks spread across the township which can be used by all. In BR, all towers are cramped in one side & golf on another. I would prefer better distance between 2 towers than sharing common walls with other flat.
    ?

Which towers are you talking about, which are cramped up on one side? the towers are spread out around the golf course !! not to one side .. u should check out the layout again

Blue Ridge | Apartments in Hinjewadi | Flats in Pune |Golf Property | By Paranjape Schemes (Constructions) Ltd.
    CommentQuote
  • One person is expressing his opinion and at times it could be offending, but then I can see few people who are there quite livid in contradicting his view and worst even they are passing personal comment to that person. The way these other people defend BR, it seems that rather than just owner of apartments in BR, they might have more stake in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper

Here in US its called "head in the sand'.

Just to clarify. There are two USAs popular here in India.

One is - United States of America which is having some govt shutdown or whatever

Second is - Ulhasnagar Sindhi Association (where lot of "made in USA" goods are manufactured and even exported from).

I know you are currently living in and referring to the first one. But just wanted to clarify it to others so they are not confused ;)

It will be great to get your first had experience of BR and Hinjewadi whenever you are visiting India. Will eagerly look forward to your updates whenever are you around here in India.
    CommentQuote

They are also logical people who know that in stead of travelling 15(3*5) hours on weekends to reach office from old and dilapidated Pune ( while paying higher rents)....its much reasonable to travel 2*2 hours on weekends to Museum part of Pune...and hence the growth areas of Pune in last decade have been Aundh, Wakad, Baner, Pashan, Balewadi and now Hinjedwai not Shanivar Peth and other peths around red light area

Having traveled worldwide most of them also understand that buying a house is a long term decision hence its foolish to base it on present....in stead they base it on foreseeable future of 3-5 years

they believe in themselves....their firms...their industry and hence in prospects of Hinjewadi as against to the people who probably always look forward for negative news on internet and succumb to illusions that they are not the only one who are doing poorly in life ....so by extension world will come to and end and usual blah blah

Baruch,

I may have missed this in any of your earlier posts. But which part / Phase of Hinjewadi you work in (of course, if it is not BR) ? Does your company have office anywhere else in Pune including Phase 2/3 of HJ) ? Just curious to know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    Baruch,

I may have missed this in any of your earlier posts. But which part / Phase of Hinjewadi you work in (of course, if it is not BR) ? Does your company have office anywhere else in Pune including Phase 2/3 of HJ) ? Just curious to know.

this information will not help the discussion on this forum anyway...enough of personal slug-fest already....lets avoid it

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single argument left." - Margaret Thatcher
    CommentQuote

ITGs demand even more and refuse to travel 2.5 hours (bothway combined) so that they can play with their kids ( & teach them reasoning, not to be jealous of other's success and above all minding own business in stead of being "begani shaadi me abdulla diwana")...and offcourse playing golf....

Well, don't know if what you have said represents 70K (or whichever number it is) folks coming to HJ. But one thing is sure - ask them if the love working out of HJ and the answer will be a big NOOOO.
    CommentQuote
  • if you are so hell bent on quoting me...then bother to read the original question too on which these statements came as reply

thats last from me on this topic
    CommentQuote
    this information will not help the discussion on this forum anyway...enough of personal slug-fest already....lets avoid it

Well, none of my posts at least have been about personal stuff.

From my side, I can talk about what I see around because I have first hand experience of it. While views can be personal, fact seen around, I hope everyone here agrees with (no matter where they live or prefer to live). [I have posted some of it in earlier post but none of those who probably belong to BR have discussed on those ground level facts.

When I am reading someone's views or discussing something, it helps to know what ground level experience the poster has so it is easy to decide how to read what is being posted and how deep to go in conversation.

It is a very honest query with very basic purpose of discussion on forum that allows sharing and reading all sides of the coin. There is no personal offence meant.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bigbloodyt

We're not browsing this thread to be offended or to try and prove that one person is smarter than the other - the purpose is to help each other answer questions about BR and to provide objective/sincere advice, albeit when someone asks for it.

From my experience with this thread, unsolicited opinions expressed without disclaimers of them being personal are what are causing the degradation in the quality of this thread.

Is there any group formed for existing BR buyers where new ones can join and discuss concerns/delights, progress, seek details/clarifications etc. with help of each other ?

Something like email alias ?

Just curious to know. Avoid responding if post looks personally offensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Registration of Agreements at BR

Time to shift the focus from conjecture to reality. I was provided a draft copy of the agreement for my flat in T23 and was scheduled to go for agreement in the next few days. After looking at the agreement, I have decided not to go for registration until the issues raised by me are addressed.

I do not feel it is appropriate to put the agreement up in a public forum, however, I can put in a list of issues that I have sought clarification on (and the specific clauses/page numbers and explanations for my questions) for the easy reference of other BR buyers who may be in a position to answer some of them or may want to use my list as a reference. Additions to the list are also more than welcome.

Here is my list:
    (Note: This is a list that I have mailed to BR and as such the statements are addressed to them.)

I would also like to appeal to all readers that comments such as "BR & Paranjape is a chor" and general BR bashing would not be useful response to the post. My purpose in getting this information out there is to request the more informed folks on the forum to advise on the concerns/issues raised by me that are unfounded and the ones that are relevant.

Category
    Comments
    Spelling Mistake
    Page 4 . Section n: 44.63 "Hector"?
    Misrepresentation
    Page 5. Section s. Part ii - This is not true - no such "explanation" was given and no commercial / shopping arcade was specified for Tower 23. If this does not apply, it should not be part of agreement or should specify the towers where it applies. (Explanation: The clause states that they are constructing a shopping/commercial arcade on ground & upper floors which may have shops, banks, restaurants, offices, bars, discotheques and other retail activities etc. and that the purchaser has been informed of this and has no objection to this.)
    Spelling/Grammar Mistake
    Page 6. Section s . Part viii - "car parings" - what is car parings?? Tennis and court separated by commas? "The commerical premises purchasers not enter…" should be rephrased as "Purchasers will not enter..". (Explanation: Common amenities listed in the clause and it is specified that the commercial purchasers cannot use the same)
    Misrepresentation
    Page 8. Section u - This is not true. I have not demanded and have not been given said documents (Explanation: Clause states that the purchaser is satified with title of the Owner/Promoter to the said Township Land, his rights to develop the said Township and to allot and sell the said Flat).
    Misrepresentation
    Page 8. Section w - Untrue - I have not been shown copies of these documents. (Explanation: Similar to above point, relates to documents of locational clearance, letter of intent, layout approval, resolution of BOD, power of attorney etc.)
    Clarification needed
    Page 12 - Clause 3.6 - Please clarify what does this mean? (Explanation: The clause states that the owner/promoter has unrestricted rights to allot/sell/transfer/convey open spaces, parking spaces, gardens, lobbies, staircases, terraces to any person/s of his choice).
    Clarification Needed
    Page 12 - Clause 3.10 - Too one sided in stating that amenities can be added/removed/changed/moved at owner/promoters discretion; This clause needs to say what will be given to purchaser in lieu of changes/modifications/deletions and purchasers consideration in case of any additions. Shifting/Moving is fine - but removing/adding altogether alters the essence on the agreement
    Clarification Needed
    Page 13/14 - Clause 4.1 (Related to completion of construction on or before 31 Dec 2017) - Are you trying to say that the expected completion date is December 2017 and could extend by 2 years more?? i.e. up to Dec 2019?? This is crazy; you are saying that it takes 4 years to build this (even though supposedly foundation is completed) and then are adding another 2 years of "buffer". This is baffling. Please include the planned projections for completion of the superstructure and finishing in the agreement.
    Clarification Needed
    Page 14. Clause 4.2 - Why is the penalty clause for delay on owner/ promoter calculated as only 9% simple interest whereas default of payment carries penalty of 21% interest as given in clause 2.5?
    Conflicting/Contradictory
    Page 15. Clause 5.1.1 - States that building contains 24 floors? (Contradicts page 35 i.e. Stamp Duty particulars)
    Page 20. Clause 7.3 - What about moving household items - the clause needs rework - am I expected to move my fridge/bed in my "4 wheeler light vehicle"? (Explanation: The clause states that the purchaser will not bring any heavy vehicles inside said township land)
    Page 21. Clause 7.8 - Define items, current clause too generic - "heavy" is relative. Combustible - my cigarette lighter contains combustible fluid - am I not allowed to carry it into the building? Heavy is in contradiction to clause 7.9 where "heavy" items are to be carried in the service elevator. (Explanation: The clause states that the purchaser will not store any goods which are hazardous, combustible, dangerous and heavy in nature)
    Mistake
    Page 21. Clause 7.9 - Are only men allowed to be purchasers?? Refer to line "He shall abide..". Please replace to be gender neutral or change to "She/He shall abide..".
    Clarification Needed
    Page 22. Clause 7.15 - There is no mention of intimation. Notice has to be given before you enter into said flat - reasonable time is too generic a term; what's reasonable for one person may not be for the other. (Explanation: The clause states that people may need to be given access to your flat to examine the state/condition of flat in case they are trying to resolve a defect).
    Misrepresentation
    Page 25. Clause 7.34 - Again, as per issue with Page 5 section 2 part ii - I have not been informed of any commercial space in tower 23 where I have made the booking.
    Misrepresentation
    Page 26/27 Clause 7.42 - Untrue - I have not been shown copies of these documents. (Similar to other clauses given above where it is stated that the owner/promoter has shown me all documents related to title deeds, clearances etc.)
    Clarification Needed
    Page 30. Clause 10.13 - Unfair - If the society does not have enough funds to cover the payment because 10 % people have not paid up (or 10 % flats are unsold and therefore the Owner/Promoter are not paying maintenance), why should the 90% who have paid up be subjected to the inconvenience and indignation of having utilities/services/amenities unavailable. What provision/relief is available in such a situation where individually, I may not be at fault, but collectively, the society may be at fault? (Explanation: The clause states that if the society defaults in payment of maintenance, the township management authority can disconnect utilities, supply of other services, not permit members of said society to use township amenities and levy fines/penalties on the amount due)
    Clarification Needed
    Page 30. Clause 10.17 - What does this mean? If someone comes to visit me, they will have to pay a toll/entry fee? This is completely unacceptable in its present form - please define "Outsiders" to clarify this point related to toll/entry fee. (Explanation: This clause states that the township management authority can impose and collect a toll/entry fee on outsiders for ingress to the township).
    Clarification Needed
    Page 31. Clause 10.23 - This is a clear case of violation of MRTPC - how can you provision a monopoly in a competitive sector? (Explanation: Related to the fact that the township management authority dictates which providers will be permitted to give telephone, internet and cable TV services)
    Page 35. Total floors of tower - Noted as Ground + Stilt + 30 In direct contradiction of Clause 5.1.1 on Page 15.
    Page 48. Annexure - L. The payment schedule needs to be modified to reflect 30 floors (If the information on Page 35 is accurate). (Explanation: The payment schedule specified herein only considers 24 slabs i.e. 90% payment to be given on 24th slab.)
    CommentQuote
  • Please do keep updating on the reply given by BR management, some of the things you have mentioned are really big concerns !! If these are not corrected / clarified its really time to get together and meet up with the management collectively.
    CommentQuote