Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Indian28 View Post
    And why are you worried that the rates are not increasing??..how much do you think the area is worth - 10,000/sq.ft or 100000 /sq ft ?
    I wish it would be worth that....The only reason I was worried is because the rates of Megapolis and LR have increased multiple times since November last year and BR has not increased any. I am not in India and this being my first home, you are always cautious...Secondly there is a delay in registration and there is no good reason given for it...it was supposed to be in November last year and now we are nearly 6 months delayed..isnt it something to think on

Comment

Ankass,

Your concerns are valid...what I heard is that registration is delayed because they still dont have approval for new buildings (issue is extra floors)

You are right ...rates have not moved much ...while similar projects ( LR, Megapolis) in vicinity have increased rates substantially in last 5-6 months

My guess is that they are right now selling new towers ( at the entry of twonship which doesnt have GC view) at 5100 which is a little tough task

Once those towers are done + approval for new towers on GC circel is in place...rates might move in a decent bulk

At the same time I wish to tell...that Pune RE like RE in most other cities in India has seen stagnation in last few quarters...rates didnt move much in Baner & Balewadi in last 9-12 months

However good quality projects are safe bet....there is no execution risk in BR so chillax and stop bothering about monthly movements in rates...those days are gone and for good of everyone involved shoudnt come back

At the risk of being attacked by unlimited bears on IREF & in spite of all challenges Indian Economy is facing... let me state that my base case of BR bsp is 6500-7000 by 2014 end once GC is operational...

Comment

LR??Which project is this?

Comment

Life republic

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
            Ankass,

Your concerns are valid...what I heard is that registration is delayed because they still dont have approval for new buildings (issue is extra floors)

You are right ...rates have not moved much ...while similar projects ( LR, Megapolis) in vicinity have increased rates substantially in last 5-6 months

My guess is that they are right now selling new towers ( at the entry of twonship which doesnt have GC view) at 5100 which is a little tough task

Once those towers are done + approval for new towers on GC circel is in place...rates might move in a decent bulk

At the same time I wish to tell...that Pune RE like RE in most other cities in India has seen stagnation in last few quarters...rates didnt move much in Baner & Balewadi in last 9-12 months

However good quality projects are safe bet....there is no execution risk in BR so chillax and stop bothering about monthly movements in rates...those days are gone and for good of everyone involved shoudnt come back

At the risk of being attacked by unlimited bears on IREF & in spite of all challenges Indian Economy is facing... let me state that my base case of BR bsp is 6500-7000 by 2014 end once GC is operational...
            Thanks Baruch

Comment

Very interesting name - guestfrom80s :-)

Obviously different people will have different takes

My point of view on this...If one has to spend 1 cr for a 3bhk...rather pay 5-6 lakhs more to get that GC view....huge difference in GC view and non-GC flats in same project in Gurgaon affirms my take

plus I was little less enthusiastic about entry towers as due to SEZ crowd + ground floor shops + main entry, residential feeling will be far less than new towers on GC circle

in fact when I decided to buy in BR....flats in towers at entry were available at 4500 bsp but I waited for GC facing towers to open...since this was most probably for end-use...I didn’t mind paying any BSP in my affordability range

Apart from GC/River....school in BR premises + proximity to offices were two other key reasons for booking a flat there

You might be right on better lay-out B7,B8 ...as such I have not seen but lay-outs for flats on GC circle has a major flaw of non-parallel entry space ( due to architectural effort to bring all towers in a circle)..

Loading in general is very high in BR & 1700 psf in BR is only as good as 1450 in Megapolis-Sangria

Comment

Booked a 3BHK in tower 23 - River facing last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Manchan View Post
                  Booked a 3BHK in tower 23 - River facing last week.
                  can u plz share more details if possible?

current rate psf? area? complete package etc?

Comment

I booked a 3BHK river facing flat , 1730 sqft. saleable area at rate of Rs. 5100 per sft. Total package 98.66 lacs. Includes 1 car parking. Maintenece will be payable at possesion.

They are saying possesion would be in Dec 2015. But I am not expecting it before Dec 2016.

Comment

Were you able to negotiate on any of the other charges? And how much did they charge for floor rise? Possession, I'm told on the agreement, would be written as Dec 2016.
                      Last edited by MansaBandra; April 12 2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X