Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I dont think any of us who are objecting to the commercial activities (including bar etc), are objecting to having it inside the township,
    But the objection is to have it INSIDE the residential building itself !! There are shops and commercial spaces already designated and probably sold out .. inside the township..
    Which are most welcome and in fact i am eagerly awaiting the launch of those ( pubs included :P )
    CommentQuote
  • Im in Tower 23
    CommentQuote
  • Bigbloodyt - t-23
    humble_guy - t-23
    Baruch - t-23
    brshanghai - t-23
    neeone - t-22
    brres13 - t-20

    About the township management deciding which telephone / Cable service provider etc,, I have read some time ago that its the same in some other township as well.. cant remember exactly which one.. (will look it up again)..
    Personally am not too happy with it.. but its not as high on my concern list..as compared to some of the other things on the list mentioned by bigbloodyt..

    Any thoughts on this particular point guys ?? Just to get a general idea about how strongly we want to push forward that point.. while talking to BR people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    I dont think any of us who are objecting to the commercial activities (including bar etc), are objecting to having it inside the township,
    But the objection is to have it INSIDE the residential building itself !! There are shops and commercial spaces already designated and probably sold out .. inside the township..
    Which are most welcome and in fact i am eagerly awaiting the launch of those ( pubs included :P )


    Senior Bachchan aptly wrote these lines that BigB has recited on many occassions -

    "" Bhed karate mandir-masjid, mel karati madhushala "" ;)

    Coming to the views expressed above, can't understand why such a strong protest if this is the eagerness level!

    Instead of protesting, may be one should ask to add temple to the list.
    If added, all things will be available within walking distance

    walk to ....work
    walk to ... school
    walk to .... temple

    and ... and ...

    walk down to ...pub/bar/disco. Home delivery also available

    Man, what an unbeatable combination it will be in residential living :D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    Senior Bachchan aptly wrote these lines that BigB has recited on many occassions -

    "" Bhed karate mandir-masjid, mel karati madhushala "" ;)

    Coming to the views expressed above, can't understand why such a strong protest if this is the eagerness level!

    Instead of protesting, may be one should ask to add temple to the list.
    If added, all things will be available within walking distance

    walk to ....work
    walk to ... school
    walk to .... temple

    and ... and ...

    walk down to ...pub/bar/disco. Home delivery also available

    Man, what an unbeatable combination it will be in residential living


    Incidentally, there is a mandir in the scale model at the BR site office :)

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    Senior Bachchan .........



    Originally Posted by bigbloodyt
    Incidentally, there is a mandir in the scale model at the BR site office :)

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2


    bigbloodyt,

    Entertaining this nuisance will once again deteriorate quality of this thread…..
    I went down that slop few pages back…..
    Just an FYI ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    Senior Bachchan aptly wrote these lines that BigB has recited on many occassions -

    "" Bhed karate mandir-masjid, mel karati madhushala "" ;)

    Instead of protesting, may be one should ask to add temple to the list.
    If added, all things will be available within walking distance

    walk to ....work
    walk to ... school
    walk to .... temple
    and ... and ...
    walk down to ...pub/bar/disco. Home delivery also available



    Going by Bachchan
    he has also written..
    "धर्मग्रन्थ सब जला चुकी है, जिसके अंतर की ज्वाला,
    मंदिर, मसजिद, गिरिजे, सब को तोड़ चुका जो मतवाला,
    पंडित, मोमिन, पादिरयों के फंदों को जो काट चुका,
    कर सकती है आज उसी का स्वागत मेरी मधुशाला।।१७।"

    so technically no need to add the temple to the list as well isnt it ? ..

    OK guys thats way off topic.. and probably breaking a 100 forum rules..
    :P
    just trying to take things lightly..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    bigbloodyt,

    Entertaining this nuisance will once again deteriorate quality of this thread…..
    I went down that slop few pages back…..
    Just an FYI ;)


    I totally agree with you,
    but we cant prevent people from posting annoying messages, so might as well ignore those and prevent ourselves from feeling annoyed :)

    Every time someone quotes me and posts something annoying i am going to do the "whoosaah"
    (from Bad boys II ) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    Bigbloodyt - t-23
    humble_guy - t-23
    Baruch - t-23
    neeone - t-22
    brres13 - t-20
    brshanghai - ?

    About the township management deciding which telephone / Cable service provider etc,, I have read some time ago that its the same in some other township as well.. cant remember exactly which one.. (will look it up again)..
    Personally am not too happy with it.. but its not as high on my concern list..as compared to some of the other things on the list mentioned by bigbloodyt..

    Any thoughts on this particular point guys ?? Just to get a general idea about how strongly we want to push forward that point.. while talking to BR people.


    I am in T23
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brshanghai
    This is great piece of work and we need to build on this. And we need to face it together with Mr. P. Else they wont even care about it. I have created a yahoo group of all the owners in T20 to T23 ( Difficult to validate though). Once we have the mass of 10-20 real owners not ready to sign the agreement with these clauses, it will help to build some pressure on Mr. P. Yahoo! Groups


    Hi all,

    I have booked river facing 2BHK in T20 last year; just received a mail from BR about registration. I'm yet to get in touch with them back. Looking at your posts it seems that there are many ludicrous clauses. Also the biggest surprise is the possession date of Dec 2017? If that’s the case we have to strongly oppose this move.
    Has anyone raised our concerns to the BR mgmt.? Is the mgmt. kind to listen to our concerns? Are they seriously looking towards it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brshanghai
    I am in T23


    Just joined this forum, have booked in T20, and agffected by the absurd agreement clauses by BR. Lets get united to oppose the bully by BR.
    CommentQuote
  • I just spoke to the people at BR about the points I had raised. Was told that the spelling/grammar issues will be corrected; w.r.t. clauses where appropriate documentation has not been shared with me, they will be shared with me through a CD-ROM. The remaining points have been replied to by their "HOD" ( I keep putting this in quotes as I find it a ridiculous ploy to buy time and shift responsibility) and I will supposedly be getting their reply today in an email. Will share further news as it comes in.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Bigbloodyt - t-23
    humble_guy - t-23
    Baruch - t-23
    brshanghai - t-23
    neeone - t-22
    srk2477 - t22
    brres13 - t-20
    vivikul - t-20

    guys i will keep updating and reposting this everytime we have someone new.. just to make sure newjoiners are also aware that there are members who are getting together for this issue..
    CommentQuote
  • Tried to speak to BR guys today , got the same reply that .. this will not happen and that will not happen... "but its only to safeguard interest of builder in the future etc etc" on various issues..
    will really have to take these things up with the so called "HOD" no point in talking to the sales reps and sales and marketing managers who are dealing with clients..
    Looking fwd to the reply bigbloodyt... will have to take a stand soon based on their reply..
    CommentQuote
  • i had liked BR but 4-5 years (last year they said 2016 possession) required to hand over the flat was a big concern for me so dropped the idea of buying ... also the thought of dealing with builder life long was a concern for me.... they can charge lot of adhoc charges in future ... also ther have been lot of instances where builder has used the ameneties for commercial purpose
    CommentQuote