Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Mansa123 View Post
    A couple of good articles on health risks of living near high voltage power lines:

"http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/WSIHW000/35320/35323/336701.html?d=dmtHMSContent" - "The Bottom Line - Every day we encounter countless exposures. Some are harmful, some are beneficial and most are probably of no consequence at all. Deciding which to worry about enough to avoid is not easy, especially given the multiple sources of information and advice we all have. It may never be possible to say with absolute confidence that high-power voltage lines, or other common exposures, are harmless. But it should provide some comfort to know that there are researchers continuing to look into it and that some (though not all) of the best evidence shows no significant impact on health."

"http://www.hps.org/hpspublications/articles/powerlines.html" -
    "In conclusion, there are no known health risks that have been conclusively demonstrated to be caused by living near high-voltage power lines. But science is unable to prove a negative, including whether low-level EMFs are completely risk free. Most scientists believe that exposure to the low-level EMFs near power lines is safe, but some scientists continue research to look for possible health risks associated with these fields. If there are any risks such as cancer associated with living near power lines, then it is clear that those risks are small."
    Interesting. Thanks for the articles. Definitely something to think about.

The one big point I always try to make when comes to real estate is - find a place away from the city because of air pollution. Air Pollution in India is now the nation's fifth largest killer.

The Air That Kills in India - NYTimes.com

It is interesting that in the complex where I live, lot of pollution is caused by all the tanker trucks making rounds 24x7. As summer approaches, more tanker trucks will make rounds, causing more noise and air pollution. The tanker trucks use the same road where new mothers take their baby strollers out, exposing their babies to all the pollution. But interestingly, nobody thinks about it. For me, that is a big problem than high voltage lines.

Karve road is the most polluted place in Pune with air pollution levels in the red zone. And it is also one of the most expensive places to buy real estate. You can see all the calculations on the Maharashtra Pollution Control Board website at

Maharashtra Pollution Control Board

There is pollution in Hinjewadi but BR is still far away from the main Hinjewadi chowk where effects of air pollution are far less than the crowded areas.

Comment

Though as such my booked flat is GC facing so further away from any potential issue but even if it would have been river facing...I wouldn’t have been unduly worried

Had a word with BR...they mentioned that approvals are in place and the closest distance between tower and apartment is well above the required limit...( these lines are not parallel to project...it’s like coming close to a tower from opposite of river and then again moving further away from project)

I will rather focus my energy about safety of kids if they happen to play in river side area...fire systems in high rise buildings...general security from theft or even robbery ( I guess...robbery is far heard case in Pune...it’s very normal in NCR :-) ) etc

Comment

Hi - I might be getting possession in a month or two. I have not been an active follower of the thread, but just want to ask. How much has BR changed its plan since its launched? Is the builder within its rights to do change plans. I am asking because does the construction ever end and what about the amenities? From what I am hearing it will go till 2016.

Comment

Its really funny to see, the world class township having clothes hanging off some balconies proudly!

I think Paranjape has not learnt any lesson from its past projects, where the terraces are covered illegally by their owners and used as clothes dryers destroying the aesthetic value of entire project.

Look at Apostrophe in Wakad. Every owner has signed an agreement, I believe facilitated by that builder, not to do such a thing. That project looks great from a distance.

Comment

Originally posted by anotherITguy View Post
            Hi - I might be getting possession in a month or two. I have not been an active follower of the thread, but just want to ask. How much has BR changed its plan since its launched? Is the builder within its rights to do change plans. I am asking because does the construction ever end and what about the amenities? From what I am hearing it will go till 2016.
            I think BR has changed quite a bit since its inception. I don't know if it really matters what was in the original plan and what is offered now. Typically, your agreement should have a clause where they talk about changes that affect you. The amenities are also mentioned in the agreement & will eventually become part of the society.

The entire project will easily take another 5-6 years unless Paranjape decides to scrap the buildings 15,16,17,18 & 19 along with the multiplex. There was a rumor on this forum that the multiplex plans have been cancelled because of the new multiplex that is coming up in Hinjewadi. I personally do not care about the mall.

Comment

Blue Ridge Progress - April 2013 Photos

https://plus.google.com/photos/11601...63961542663681

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                I think BR has changed quite a bit since its inception. I don't know if it really matters what was in the original plan and what is offered now. Typically, your agreement should have a clause where they talk about changes that affect you. The amenities are also mentioned in the agreement & will eventually become part of the society.

The entire project will easily take another 5-6 years unless Paranjape decides to scrap the buildings 15,16,17,18 & 19 along with the multiplex. There was a rumor on this forum that the multiplex plans have been cancelled because of the new multiplex that is coming up in Hinjewadi. I personally do not care about the mall.
                You know, when I first saw the plan of BR, It was one of the best plans ever, it is a pity that they have really chnaged it so much and are making a mockery out of themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Phoebus View Post
                  You know, when I first saw the plan of BR, It was one of the best plans ever, it is a pity that they have really changed it so much and are making a mockery out of themselves
                  I don't know if the previous plan was better or not. It had row houses or bungalows instead of the golf course. If you ask me, the bungalows were misfit as they were surrounded by the towers. I do agree that the new towers 18-23 have spoiled the view for many golf facing residents who booked in the original towers.

Comment

Can someone compare blue ridge to Kul ecoloch as I am planning 1 BHK here as investment purpose and if i get project in Hinjewadi i might move in also in future..

1 BHK in kul is costing 33 L for 530 sq ft and in BR for 579 its 37L. I have not seen Blue ridge apartment.. However visited BR site 1 year back and KUL recently..

Comment

Originally posted by i4ibuy View Post
                      Can someone compare blue ridge to Kul ecoloch as I am planning 1 BHK here as investment purpose and if i get project in Hinjewadi i might move in also in future..

1 BHK in kul is costing 33 L for 530 sq ft and in BR for 579 its 37L. I have not seen Blue ridge apartment.. However visited BR site 1 year back and KUL recently..
                      visit BR n it cud be a easy decision.
                      BR is much developed than ecoloch. people r living there.
                      ecoloch is completely based on proposed things (bridge n approach road n road from phase 3 connecting balevadi via magalunge). if things turn out +ve for ecoloch then it cud be better than BR in terms of location.

can u plz tell what's carpet area for both n rate psf? which floor? what vew (river or hill or garden etc)?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X