Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3928 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • amazing. So they want to charge whopping 5000 rs per month for maintenance charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manja
    amazing. So they want to charge whopping 5000 rs per month for maintenance charges.

I think, as BR would be integrated Township,so all the basic infra would be provided by builder, in that I think we dont have to pay property tax to PMC/PCMC or gram panchayat...so this 17000 they would be charging in lieu of this Property tax...

My current society has 1.5rs/sq ft maintenance & that I dont this would be sufficient in future, as most if the water coming thru Tankers only & other cost(electricity, diesel) are increasing day-by-day....so 2 Rs/sq ft maintenance would be common thing in near future in all the well maintained societies in Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manja
    amazing. So they want to charge whopping 5000 rs per month for maintenance charges.

So one needs to add this 5k/6k in his monthly EMI and maintainence cost also very, rather increase with inflation :)

man, I will add 3-4 K in it and stay on rent :D
    very practical, isn't it..!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    I think, as BR would be integrated Township,so all the basic infra would be provided by builder, in that I think we dont have to pay property tax to PMC/PCMC or gram panchayat...so this 17000 they would be charging in lieu of this Property tax...

thats true. this is in place of the property tax. I also think its reasonable for a posh township like that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    My current society has 1.5rs/sq ft maintenance & that I dont this would be sufficient in future, as most if the water coming thru Tankers only & other cost(electricity, diesel) are increasing day-by-day....so 2 Rs/sq ft maintenance would be common thing in near future in all the well maintained societies in Pune.

My society maintenance was recently raised from 1 Re to 1.5 Rs/Sq ft. I dont think it will rise for another 5 yrs.

May be other societies charging 2 Rs/sq feet have Post graduates as their security guards and ParkStreet who charge 3 Rs/sq feet have IIT graduates as their security guards.:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    My society maintenance was recently raised from 1 Re to 1.5 Rs/Sq ft. I dont think it will rise for another 5 yrs.

May be other societies charging 2 Rs/sq feet have Post graduates as their security guards and ParkStreet who charge 3 Rs/sq feet have IIT graduates as their security guards.:D:D

Nah....3 Rs / sq feet should mean NSG commandos and Z+ category. Also, since BR has waterfront we can also have pet crocodiles (of the wild type, not the builder variety)
    CommentQuote
  • 5000 rs per sq ft for maintenance !!!
    This amount will go straight in builders pocket. Actual maintenance is not very costly. In Aditya Garden City, society charges 1 rs per sq ft including water tanker.

For next seven generations, Paranjape Builder has guaranteed income. Man, if i had this income, I will give flat for , all profit can be earned from maintenance amount.

They dont even need water tankers (biggest expense) since water is going to be lifted from river.

Imagine: Rs 5000 * 2000 flats = 1 crore per month. Actual expenses approx 1000 per month max (golf course membership is extra). So 80L per month pure profit.

Builder will keep increasing maintenance amount with inflation too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by novice
    Nah....3 Rs / sq feet should mean NSG commandos and Z+ category. Also, since BR has waterfront we can also have pet crocodiles (of the wild type, not the builder variety)

Pay INR 0.50paise/sq ft & get the builder himself as a watchman:D.

Btw, how about having Snipers on rooftops, underground nuclear bunkers, cruise missles at the entrance gates, sorties over the society by Sukhoi-30MKIs & patrolling by tanks?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    5000 rs per sq ft for maintenance !!!
    This amount will go straight in builders pocket. Actual maintenance is not very costly. In Aditya Garden City, society charges 1 rs per sq ft including water tanker.

For next seven generations, Paranjape Builder has guaranteed income. Man, if i had this income, I will give flat for , all profit can be earned from maintenance amount.

They dont even need water tankers (biggest expense) since water is going to be lifted from river.

Imagine: Rs 5000 * 2000 flats = 1 crore per month. Actual expenses approx 1000 per month max (golf course membership is extra). So 80L per month pure profit.

Builder will keep increasing maintenance amount with inflation too.

Do you think one can do maintenance in 1000 Rs/flat????

Maintenance include (Paying common electricity Bill+Generator diesel charges+Lift & Generator AMC charges+Security charges+Housekeeping charges)....

If you can do that in 1000/Month, so please take contract for maintenance for my society (Supreme Palms, Balwadi)...We are struggling with even almost 2000 month/flat, so you charge 1500/flat....you save 500/flat & we also save 500/flat...cool Deal...win-win for both....so Are you coming for signing this Deal????
    CommentQuote
  • Aditya Garden City Phase 1 charges 1 re per sq ft per month for maintenance. I pay it every month, have the receipts (which I definitely dont want to show to anyone coz this is a public forum). I pay a little more since my flat is rented out, so my payment is approx 1k per month.

Maybe diesel costs more in Balewadi than Warje :P
    CommentQuote
  • Maintenance, I guess depends on the amenities, no of security guards etc. vs no of flats. However 1.5 rs /sq feet, I guess, is reasonable maintenance to pay. 3 rs /sq feet is definitely seems to be on higher side a reason for concern for me, if I have to pay that.

Hey I write all this without knowing the actual cost of maintenance, based on what decent societies are charging and the amenities they provide.
    CommentQuote
  • And the place where I am staying right now has fixed maintenance irrespective of the area:(. I too believe that maintenance should be based on /sq ft basis rather than fixed rate. Will ask landlord to take up this issue in society meeting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    And if at all such rates take shape, imagine the cost of living and amount of inflation in India.

We still get good deals in Koregaon Park 5000... check resale apartments ... so I think ...If rate KP is static for so many years ... why will undeveloped areas command so much ... Maintenance is big catch ... but in comparable society like Aditya Gardens it is INR 2000 per month for 2 BHK... imagine what it would be for BR !
    CommentQuote
  • Real,

I have difference in opinion on the maintenance charges.

My thought process is that modern societies has club houses,swimmining pool, sports amenity,common area etc. Major portion of maintenance goes into that.

Usage of these common amenity is same for all, considering that family member no. really does not increase between a 2 BHK and 3 BHK or say a smaller 2 BHK and a bigger 3 BHK.

We should think about the expenses that depend on the sq feet area e.g painting the exterior can be one such item, may be little bit of water consumption more in bigger flats.

What I am trying to say is that everyone shd pay same maintenance amount for the common amenity which shd be 60-65% of maintenance…..rest 35% can depend on size. I have put these no. just based on gut feeling, it can be further refined/modified.

These are my personal opinion and thought to share.

Cheers,
    Birendra.

CommentQuote
  • Birendra,

Agree with you but man, the place where I stay as of now has area upto 1800 sq ft, yet they pay the same as that of 1000 sq ft of 2BR!! Also, the members increase & so does usage as well! These 1800 sq ft are occupied by joint families! Hence, the statement. Also, in some projects, there is 2,3, 3+SQ, 4+SQ as well, which makes lot of difference. So, all in all, if the project has just 2-3 BR configs with no major differences, it's fine to have similar maintenance, but in cases where the difference in area is substaintial, pricing has to be different.
    CommentQuote