Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

    Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
    I don't know if the previous plan was better or not. It had row houses or bungalows instead of the golf course. If you ask me, the bungalows were misfit as they were surrounded by the towers. I do agree that the new towers 18-23 have spoiled the view for many golf facing residents who booked in the original towers.

    I am not saying that the current plan is not good or maybe better than the original ! Just saying that by constant changes they're making a mockery out of the project !

    Comment


    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

      As long as in my eyes changes in the BR plans are for better in aggregate, I don’t mind them at all.

      Comment


      • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

        Originally posted by SunAndSand View Post
        Its really funny to see, the world class township having clothes hanging off some balconies proudly!
        Indian houses don't really come equipped with electric clothes dryer and so people end up using sun's energy to dry clothes. Is there any other option? Yes, there are so-called dry balconies but can they really have enough room to dry 3 bedsheets, 5 pants, 10 shirts, 10 dresses and 40 pieces of underwear?

        Clothes dried in clothes dryer feel as amazing as house kept at 25 degree temperature by noiseless AC throughout the day...but not everybody can afford Rs 10000 electricity bill...so spare the people who use sunlight to dry their clothes.

        Comment


        • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

          So Just for the sake of good looks of the buildings, its ok for you to rape mother nature by burning fossil fuels and generate electricity to dry clothes which can be easily dried by normal sunlight.

          This goes to show How insensitive and shameless can ppl be. These will the same public who will shut their electrical appliances for an hr to say they support Earth day and wont mind running electric cloths drier for rest of the yr.


          Originally posted by SunAndSand View Post
          Its really funny to see, the world class township having clothes hanging off some balconies proudly!

          I think Paranjape has not learnt any lesson from its past projects, where the terraces are covered illegally by their owners and used as clothes dryers destroying the aesthetic value of entire project.

          Look at Apostrophe in Wakad. Every owner has signed an agreement, I believe facilitated by that builder, not to do such a thing. That project looks great from a distance.

          Comment


          • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

            Hippies in Hawaii often take shower once a week to save the earth......I am sorry....they stink like animals......and nothing wrong is saying that they stink.....Yuk.

            Conserving energy and lowering electric bill is good and noble but, that doesn't change the fact that cloths hanging from balcony looks repulsive....and nothing wrong is saying that the building looks absolutely hideous.

            Society bylaws should prohibit that dirty practice.

            Shameful should be those who have no sense of aesthetics.
            Last edited by Superduper; April 26 2013, 06:17 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

              Originally posted by Superduper View Post
              Hippies in Hawaii often take shower once a week to save the earth......I am sorry....they stink like animals......and nothing wrong is saying that they stink.....Yuk.

              Conserving energy and lowering electric bill is good and noble but, that doesn't change the fact that cloths hanging from balcony looks repulsive....and nothing wrong is saying that the building looks absolutely hideous.

              Society bylaws should prohibit that dirty practice.

              Shameful should be those who have no sense of aesthetics.
              I like your response. As much as I agree with you that hanging clothes is not a good sight, I also understand that people do it because they have no choice. Personally, I hate hanging clothes in the balconies where others can see them. I'm more concerned about someone seeing my clothes than the aesthetic value of the building.

              One option is to hang them on ropes and hide them partially using those jute blinds. In the current hot weather, you don't really need the sunlight - so no need to hang them on the railings.

              In the past, we have always used the folding stands but now at BR, with the glass in balconies, you cannot hide those stands either.

              What I find interesting is that if people hang clothes, then Paranjape gets blamed. Best is to go one step further than the hippies - don't wash clothes too.

              Comment


              • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                Hello everyone...

                I have been inactive for quite some time... recently checked the forum and saw lot of activity buzzing in the BR forum... anyways I have a flat in Tower 4 and am living in BR for almost an year now... It has been an amazing experience so far... happy to answer any queries if any..

                and Welcome to new neighbors !!!

                Comment


                • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                  Originally posted by NG2012 View Post
                  Indian houses don't really come equipped with electric clothes dryer and so people end up using sun's energy to dry clothes. Is there any other option? Yes, there are so-called dry balconies but can they really have enough room to dry 3 bedsheets, 5 pants, 10 shirts, 10 dresses and 40 pieces of underwear?
                  Do people here wash clothes on weekly/monthly basis or what ?
                  Yes, I am also of the opinion that clothes should be dried in dedicated space only. Take my case :-

                  There is a flat on 1st floor & the maid there used to put saree/bedsheet bang on the railings. Such a good soc used to get spoilt because of this, not to mention that the builder has given good dry terrace which is open but not exposed directly to internal road. Forget the looks, my parking was right below this terrace & this saree/bedsheet used to come down upto my chest level when standing on ground floor. I told the resident twice that it hits my face everytime & that the water also falls on my car. They didn't bothered, 3rd time, I just went & from ground floor pulled down the sheet & kept that near the meter room. From that day onwards, this type of drying has stopped !!

                  Fact is we the Indians in most cases don't have civic sense at all. What about the plants/pots which are kept near the railings & when some idiot waters those plants, that water falls below in down floor balcony, internal road etc. ?

                  And there was one more character (rather 'namuna') who used to give water to Sun early in morning standing on 7th floor terrace & thrice it came on my head while I was returning from gym). Then I asked him whether he gives water to sun or to my head.

                  And here is latest prob in my current place :-

                  Many people got ACs installed in this month even in their other bedrooms like kids bedroom & didn't make proper provision for the water pipe. Now residents are complaining to soc committee members pipes of AC should be placed in such a way that water doesn't fall in their terraces.

                  Issue is not of nature, sunlight etc. Issue is more of civic sense & in this, I have seen people who may be having flat worth 1 Cr+ but civic sense is poor than adivasis (tribals) .
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                    Originally posted by theinvincible View Post
                    Hello everyone...

                    I have been inactive for quite some time... recently checked the forum and saw lot of activity buzzing in the BR forum... anyways I have a flat in Tower 4 and am living in BR for almost an year now... It has been an amazing experience so far... happy to answer any queries if any..

                    and Welcome to new neighbors !!!
                    Thanks for the welcome. I'm still looking at 2 months more before I move in. If you don't mind, few questions that could help us all future residents prepare.

                    My main concerns at any new place are the utilities - water, electricity, gas, internet, garbage collection. Are all these services fully functional?

                    Also, how is the security at BR? Have you done anything special to your flat i.e. install grills on windows and entrance door. How good is that security system that they have installed. In many places, they install such security system and it never functions.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                      Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                      Thanks for the welcome. I'm still looking at 2 months more before I move in. If you don't mind, few questions that could help us all future residents prepare.

                      My main concerns at any new place are the utilities - water, electricity, gas, internet, garbage collection. Are all these services fully functional?

                      Also, how is the security at BR? Have you done anything special to your flat i.e. install grills on windows and entrance door. How good is that security system that they have installed. In many places, they install such security system and it never functions.
                      Hey pnq2012,

                      Sure...let me try to answer your queries...

                      Water : It is available 24x7.. no complaints .. may be 1 or 2 odd instances of unavailability for short duration... but while taking possession of your flat ... ensure water run downs from all the bathrooms..I had a blockage in the sewage of the bathroom.. if you are one of the early move-ins then you might face the difficulty .. that for any maintenance work for other flats in same line.. they will close the water connection for half a day or so

                      Electricity: It goes out frequently...atleast once or twice a week...but there is central back up...for most of the common amenities.. for each flat you can operate lights/fan +one 3 phase connection for fridge during the outage.. so as such you do not get to know if the power is gone unless you want to operate AC/Geyser/Microwave which wont be functional

                      Gas: They will start by saying that they will need at least 20 members to start piped gas...We got is started in couple of months with 6/7 members by escalation.. Concern is that I have been using piped gas almost 6-8 months.. haven't received any bill (no one in T4 has).. Same was the case with T3 .. they started getting bill after 5/6 months

                      Internet/DTH - BR has a partnered with Tata.. So Tata Sky + Tata Docomo broadband with land-line could start as you move in...They will even gift you one tata sky connection... CONS..As of now no option for availing services of any other service provider

                      Garbage Collection/Cleaning: It is usually well maintained and clean... If there is any maintenance... even for your home i.e. cracked tile, leakage, seepage... you can call up the TMA office ... with a bit off a follow up.. they will resolve most repairs

                      Security: It is decent... There are quite no of security guards... They have biometric access systems.. which is operational from T1-T4 ... However I would have liked to see Video Door Phone... The current Honeywell system... can show who is there at the building entrance and not at the flat entrance

                      I made some changes in the kitchen ( parallel platform) and dry balcony (separate area for utensil wash) and other minor changes... I am not a fan of grill as it gives a jail like feeling... but of-course safety concerns will over ride that..

                      Hope I was able to clarify your queries...

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X