Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bigbloodyt - t-23
    humble_guy - t-23
    Baruch - t-23
    brshanghai - t-23
    Manchan - t-23
    neeone - t-22
    srk2477 - t22
    Vsammy - t-22
    Atulopt - t-21
    rasviras - t-21
    brres13 - t-20
    vivikul - t-20
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brshanghai
    Yahoo! Groups

There are already 5 people who have joined this group.. ..
    The IREF forum is not appropriate to share some kind of info, which will be required at the time of co-ordinating, meetings with BR etc.

So guys, is everyone ok with this yahoo groups as a platform for communication?
    We better decide soon, as once the registration dates of individual buyers comes in, there will be substantial pressure from the builder to hurry up with payment and registration etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    Based on the reply of BR there are the points which "I" still feel are important and need some action. I am posting these just so that we have a common stand on what we want..

Page 5. Section s. Part ii - (Explanation: The clause .... shopping/commercial arcade on ground & upper floors which may have ..... bars, discotheques and other the purchaser has been informed of this and has no objection to this.)

BR reply Page 5. Section s. Part ii - As discussed ,this is a common draft so such clauses are related with the cluster and township overall.

I would insist for :- Since this is general for the township and not for the particular tower
    Option 1 - remove it from the agreement.
    Option 2 - If for builders prtection etc.. it cannot be removed.. add a statement saying that these commercial spaces will not be constructed within tower # 23 or specifying residential tower numbers etc

Page 12 - Clause 3.6 - Please clarify what does this mean? (Explanation: The clause states that the owner/promoter has unrestricted rights to allot/sell/transfer/convey open spaces, parking spaces, gardens, lobbies, staircases, terraces to any person/s of his choice).

BR reply
    6) Page 12 - Clause 3.6 - This agreement is for your flat only , the clause indicates the developer's rights beside your flat.

I would INSIST that this clause is taken out !! even thought the spaces mentioned above are outside the FLAT!! its still part of the open spaces provided for the residents.. and surrounding gardens etc cannot be used for their gain.. tomorrow if could be sold and we could have stalls in front of the entrance to be building.. so not acceptable.

Page 13/14 - Clause 4.1 (Related to completion of construction on or before 31 Dec 2017)

BR reply - 8) Page 13/14 - Clause 4.1 - AS discussed earlier this date is mentioned considering unavoidable circumstances / extreme factors.

I would insist that.. the brunt of unavoidable circumstances should not be borne by the buyer alone.. and 2016 is still a very reasonable time frame.. so it MUST be changed in the agreement.
    A letter stating 2016, when the agreement has 2017 written in it has lesser worth than toilet paper. They know it, we know it.. so let not play games about this issue.

Page 48. Annexure - L. The payment schedule needs to be modified to reflect 30 floors (If the information on Page 35 is accurate). (Explanation: The payment schedule specified herein only considers 24 slabs i.e. 90% payment to be given on 24th slab.)
    Reply from BR:
    21) Page 48 - Pl. discuss with your tower care taker.
    I suggest we find out who this care taker is, cuz it dosent seem to be someone sitting in the office !! will try looking at the security staff next!!

I have edited the post from brres13 to include the items that I personally think are important to be resolved.

The overall biggest issues I have are:

1. The possibility of a commercial establishment in the residential building - if BR decides to have a rooftop restaurant when the building is finished (note that they have a very open ended "Ground or upper floors" statement for commercial premises in the agreement), then there is no way to manage the movement of any "outsider" within the building as well as their usage of the lifts which will in any case be overused due to the additional floors.

2. Completion of construction date given as Dec 2017; with an additional buffer of 2 years for unforeseeable circumstances. This is completely unreasonable and a "comfort letter", rightly pointed out by brres13, is the equivalent of toilet paper when push comes to shove.

3. Payment Schedule to be revised - my assumption is that when they specified that this needs to be sorted out with tower caretaker, they mean the person who is responsible for the payments which I believe has been split for groups of 2 buildings (i.e. 1 person looking at T20-21 and another looking at T22-23). I will speak to the person who sent me the original e-mail for making the next payment related to my flat and get this clarified.

All other items, I believe, are not deal breakers while the ones given above are potential deal breakers for me.

I have also joined the yahoo group mentioned in an earlier post and would be happy to get involved if we plan on some group action.
    CommentQuote
  • I too had a word with them...most of the asnwers were evasive....but I guess many of us calling them objecting to these will have some impact...

lets give it a big try

I will visit BR on Sat ( 10 am types)...in case any1 of you want to join...you are welcome

may be a group of 7-8 flat owners will put a bigger pressure

those who interested....please confirm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    I too had a word with them...most of the asnwers were evasive....but I guess many of us calling them objecting to these will have some impact...

lets give it a big try

I will visit BR on Sat ( 10 am types)...in case any1 of you want to join...you are welcome

Thanks Baruch for taking the lead. Request all to meet this Sat morning in BR. We must insist to meet Mr. S. Paranjape and not any sales/marketing person.

No point in waiting further because soon the pressure will build from BR that other buyers have already signed the agreement as it is.

Am in T21.
    CommentQuote
  • Bigbloodyt - t-23
    humble_guy - t-23
    Baruch - t-23
    brshanghai - t-23
    Manchan - t-23
    neeone - t-22
    srk2477 - t22
    Vsammy - t-22
    Atulopt - t-21
    brres13 - t-20
    vivikul - t-20
    NG2012 - T-21
    CommentQuote
  • Count me in as well. I am in T21
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    I too had a word with them...most of the asnwers were evasive....but I guess many of us calling them objecting to these will have some impact...

lets give it a big try

Count me in. Will PM you with my contact details.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Count me in T22
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arprys
    Count me in T22
    This is great. Even 7-8 people talking together will help. I would have love to join but I am in Shanghai. I agree with bigbloodyt on the deal breaker points.
    CommentQuote
  • Some pieces of advice based on my past experience,

- Go in bigger groups to create impact
    - Don't waste your time with sales people, insist on meeting the management for resolution of your concerns
    - Don't take their word for it. Create an MOM there and then and get management signature on it.
    - Start getting other flat owners together in a single forum. The more the better.

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Buyers need to unite to get management to listen to your genuine concerns.
    CommentQuote
  • Bigbloodyt - t-23
    humble_guy - t-23
    Baruch - t-23
    brshanghai - t-23
    Manchan - t-23
    Br2503 - t-23
    neeone - t-22
    srk2477 - t22
    Vsammy - t-22
    Arprys T-22
    Atulopt - t-21
    NG2012 - T-21
    Rasrivas18 T-21
    Gharghya T-21
    brres13 - t-20
    vivikul - t-20
    CommentQuote
  • I cannot make it this saturday, but will send a mail to the caretaker for Tower 21-22 informing him of the meeting, and that I would not proceed with the registration till the issues are sorted out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bigbloodyt
    I have edited the post from brres13 to include the items that I personally think are important to be resolved.

The overall biggest issues I have are:

1. The possibility of a commercial establishment in the residential building - if BR decides to have a rooftop restaurant when the building is finished (note that they have a very open ended "Ground or upper floors" statement for commercial premises in the agreement), then there is no way to manage the movement of any "outsider" within the building as well as their usage of the lifts which will in any case be overused due to the additional floors.

2. Completion of construction date given as Dec 2017; with an additional buffer of 2 years for unforeseeable circumstances. This is completely unreasonable and a "comfort letter", rightly pointed out by brres13, is the equivalent of toilet paper when push comes to shove.

3. Payment Schedule to be revised - my assumption is that when they specified that this needs to be sorted out with tower caretaker, they mean the person who is responsible for the payments which I believe has been split for groups of 2 buildings (i.e. 1 person looking at T20-21 and another looking at T22-23). I will speak to the person who sent me the original e-mail for making the next payment related to my flat and get this clarified.

All other items, I believe, are not deal breakers while the ones given above are potential deal breakers for me.

I have also joined the yahoo group mentioned in an earlier post and would be happy to get involved if we plan on some group action.

I unfortunately cannot make it this Saturday, but fully extend my support for this initiative. I have booked in T23 and would surely be present in further meetings/discussions. Please let me know if there is an established means to communicate within this sub-group. It would be nice if we could meet before Saturday and consolidate our thoughts/points (I think the major points have already been discussed here).
    Also, can anyone compare the agreement draft of T20-T23 with the earlier towers T1-T15 specially related to the thorny issues mentioned above. This might help us while taking the issues up with the builder.
    CommentQuote