Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
    I have Idea Cellular and never had any issues. I get good signal strength. You should also check with the management staff who work there.
    I too have idea cellular but for me call drops frequently in the house if i am not near to Balconies . However, i dont know whether my house being on 20+ floor has something to do with it . Carpenter and false ceiling guys working in my house also face the call drop problem

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
      Do you know what is the preferred water purification system that we need to install at home? I have got mixed suggestions. We were thinking of installing Kent RO Purification System but was told that it may not be necessary at BR because the water source is the river. RO systems are better suited for bore-well water & we were recommended to use a simple typical purification system.

I may consult a water analysis firm to run water tests & provide suggestions before we move in but thought check with you too.

Thanks
      Hi pnq2012, one of my neighbour in the tower did the water analysis and found that water quality in the Blue Ridge is very good. PH level came oout to be 7, which means the water is perfectly neutral. Though i have not shifted there yet (interiors are going on), based on the information provided by person in my tower, I can safely assume that RO may not be required.

Comment

Originally posted by Propleo View Post
        Hi pnq2012, one of my neighbour in the tower did the water analysis and found that water quality in the Blue Ridge is very good. PH level came oout to be 7, which means the water is perfectly neutral. Though i have not shifted there yet (interiors are going on), based on the information provided by person in my tower, I can safely assume that RO may not be required.
        Thanks.

ph level 7 is great quality water, almost drinking. I believe that should be good for using a dishwasher too without the need to add salt.

Comment

Hi.

I have purchased a resale flat and have already paid stamp duty of 5% during the agreement b/w me and the seller..Now going forward with the deed of sale the broker is saying that I have to pay an additional stamp duty of 1% effective from April'13.

Can anyone plz confirm if additional stamp duty of 1% has to be paid

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Can any one suggest me on these below two property

1. RB : - 1 BHK - 576Sq - 37Lac ( Inclu All tax )
            Per Sq : 5963 ( Approx )
            2. Royal Mirage : 1 BHK - 665Sq - 40 Lac - ( Inclu - All Tax )
            Per Sq : 5000/-

Regards
            Chetan

Comment

Originally posted by sauchugh View Post
              Hi.

I have purchased a resale flat and have already paid stamp duty of 5% during the agreement b/w me and the seller..Now going forward with the deed of sale the broker is saying that I have to pay an additional stamp duty of 1% effective from April'13.

Can anyone plz confirm if additional stamp duty of 1% has to be paid

Thanks
              That is a possibility. There was a separate thread to discuss this stamp duty increase. Maybe it might help. Here is the link

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-a-53989.html
              Last edited by pnq2012; May 5 2013, 09:40 AM. Reason: Added the link

Comment

Is not the stamp duty 2.5% for Blue Ridge area?

Hi,

Can someone, who recently bought a flat in blue ridge, suggest the stamp duty which needs to be paid for the flats in blue ridge? When I had gone to check out the property they had specified that a stamp duty of 2.5 % will be applicable because it falls under gram panchayat.

Comment

Originally posted by ashu10384 View Post
                  Hi,

Can someone, who recently bought a flat in blue ridge, suggest the stamp duty which needs to be paid for the flats in blue ridge? When I had gone to check out the property they had specified that a stamp duty of 2.5 % will be applicable because it falls under gram panchayat.

My understanding is that if you are purchasing from the builder, stamp duty is 2.5% (benefit under township Act) but if you are purchasing it in resale, stamp duty is 5%. I purchased in resale and paid 5% in Feb this year.

In other words, the benefit of half stamp duty is for first sale only.

Comment

Originally posted by Propleo View Post
                    My understanding is that if you are purchasing from the builder, stamp duty is 2.5% (benefit under township Act) but if you are purchasing it in resale, stamp duty is 5%. I purchased in resale and paid 5% in Feb this year.

In other words, the benefit of half stamp duty is for first sale only.
                    What one of the builders told me that from April 2012, stamp duty was hiked to 5% all accross MH, irrespective of Gram panchyat/PMC. So deals in Gramp panchayat area post April 2012 are being charged 5%. Offcourse the latest hike of 1% does not apply to GramPanchayats

Comment

Site Progress - Blue Ridge, April 2013

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X