Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3935 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I had asked this question early this year, when I started posting on this forum. I'm still waiting for an answer.

I was at my friend's place today at BR...you are right - place looks amazingly peaceful....hopefully it will remain so for 5-10 years....

I was also told that close to 20 odd expats have shifted in BR in last 3-4 months...that augurs well for investors (though for end-users...expats may not necessarily be a good thing)....expats tend to prefer societies where other expats live....and that dramatically increases the rentals...people from Bangalore or even east Pune can vouch for the trend

I took a balcony view pic too
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    I was at my friend's place today at BR...you are right - place looks amazingly peaceful....hopefully it will remain so for 5-10 years....

Amazing pic ! , Personally I feel the river side view is quite spectacular, but with inevitable development of the area.. that view will surely be destroyed eventually.

So finally opted for the GC view.

BTW I am sure someone or the other will look at the pic and say.. " Look Mr P is cheating again.. the grass he promised was much more greener !! Exploiting the buyers !! " :D
    CommentQuote
  • Actually CRY BABY's complain is that he was promised that he will see bungalows from his balcony....how can he see a gc

Also he finds current tower spacing cramped...

He also suggests that township management by builder is bad idea ...it should be managed by Mr. Sharma n Verma...there is no expertise required for such landscaping, amenities, safety etc
    CommentQuote

I was also told that close to 20 odd expats have shifted in BR in last 3-4 months...that augurs well for investors (though for end-users...expats may not necessarily be a good thing)....expats tend to prefer societies where other expats live....and that dramatically increases the rentals...people from Bangalore or even east Pune can vouch for the trend

Thanks for the pic....a real good one.
    Didn't get your point about... expats being good for investors and not for end-users.
    Can you please explain.
    CommentQuote
  • I wanted to comment on rentals only as these expats pay crazy sums & its mostly company sponsored ...plus they prefer only certain places due to safety angle

I remember once showing 10s of good societies to one of my very senior executive ( a German lady) in Bangalore but she ended up living in a relatively inferior society paying 3 times rent just because already many expats live there

Brokers make crazy money in such deals

End-user - personal opinion ...I find presence of expats a neutral point..it's good to have a touch of cosmopolitan culture specially for kids as kids happen to interact with each other...beyond that I'm neither a xenophile nor a xenophobiac

On negatives wait for cry baby's post..,he can surely dig out 10-20 issues
    CommentQuote
  • ravirajpune,
    The simplest thing to do is to buy ready for possession flats, it saves you lot of headache.

pnq2012,
    The service BR providing maybe good as per you (won't doubt it as ones whom I know who have bought still haven't got their flats) but saying better than hotels & resorts looks more of a hype. Just stay at 'The Leela', Delhi or Taj at Mansingh, awesome service man.

Baruch,
    There are expats even in my current society & it is nothing special about rentals. Maybe IT area projects work differently.
    And how many expats will be there ? 1000 or 2000 ? Also tenants are least bothered about wat happens in future. If pub comes below the flat & it creates nuisance, they can shift out easily. What about end users ? And again, from end user perspective, what does it make difference what the rentals are ? Problem is you think only about price & appreciation, while we think from it being as a 'Home'. Thats the difference.

It is like buying a car as taxi or buying for self use. Calculations change.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Baruch,
    There are expats even in my current society & it is nothing special about rentals. Maybe IT area projects work differently.
    hope you understand that every foreigner living in India is not an expat

300-400 should be enough for rebranding
    CommentQuote

300-400 should be enough for rebranding

And there are lot of flats for girls & boys which spoils atmosphere in general for overall residents. Our society bans giving flat on rent to bachelors.

See this ad :-

PG available for Boys and Girls in Blue Ridge - Pune - Paying Guest - Hostels - Hinjewadi - boys pg at pune

And what I meant by cramped building is this :-

Man, only corner flats, be it golf facing or river are good, those who come between 2 wings get stuck with only partial view + compromise on privacy.
    CommentQuote
  • ha ha.. you do realise that the pic you have posted is of the dry balcony right ?
    I am really wondering what kind of activities require privacy over there :P

.. the corner flats do have a huge advantage in terms of open view.. only the kitchen (partially) and the dry balcony of the inside flats face the other part of the towers..
    CommentQuote
    And there are lot of flats for girls & boys which spoils atmosphere in general for overall residents. Our society bans giving flat on rent to bachelors.

Hmm why just your society, maybe everyone should get together and get the govt to put a ban on giving flats on rent to bachelors.. !!
    btw.. where exactly do you think these thousands of young boys and girls should live ?
    maybe we should all chip in and build some cages on the outskirts of the city ?

I think these days youngsters who live on rent, are more cautious about causing any sort of nuisance as compared to residents.
    As they know many things will not be tolerated !! ( especially since they are living on rent )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    only the kitchen (partially) and the dry balcony of the inside flats face the other part of the towers..

That dry balcony and kitchen face the bedroom of the adjacent building. Privacy problem is not for the place where the pic was clicked. Privacy + Ventilation problem for the person in opposite flat !

Also take a look at the opposite building in the pic.

BTW,
    I got a quote of 1.3 Cr all inclusive from BR for 3BHK in Tower 9, 11, 12, 13 (only ones I was interested in, in case I do not like anything else in other locations).
    CommentQuote

Baruch,
    And how many expats will be there ? 1000 or 2000 ? Also tenants are least bothered about wat happens in future. If pub comes below the flat & it creates nuisance, they can shift out easily. What about end users ? And again, from end user perspective, what does it make difference what the rentals are ? Problem is you think only about price & appreciation, while we think from it being as a 'Home'. Thats the difference.

It is like buying a car as taxi or buying for self use. Calculations change.

RA,

You need to understand the purpose of posts. It is to attract people to buy. Few posts try to attract buyers, others to attract investors. In the end, everyone needs end buyer. If you understand that, you will avoid responding with genuine intention and avoid burning your energy.

Mr. P has already told that people did not come forward during Diwali. So now he is looking forward to Dec timeframe. The way famous pune RE blog is used, threads here too are for you understand what :D:D

Many times, someone who is looking to (hopefully) make profits by investing in 1 flat does so good marketing and sales for society that builders should seriously think of selling a few to such investors. It works out cheaper than keeping a few sales staff at high cost.

Don't be surprised if entire BR layout is put on the forum in some form or the other from time to time. It is just like - if you do not ask for home/car/personal loan, you are sent pre-approved loan, that too in email :bab (45):

Posts will depict the areas that buyers do not own :D And not the chawl-type layouts that are sold in the name of alphonso mangoes !!

This will go on and on at least for a decade more. Have patience...
    CommentQuote
  • 4Out of curiosity, I would really like to know which project is in the good books of RA/pune_friend and, if they have indeed taken the plunge, where have they booked/bought the perfect house.

From what I have seen in their posts, anyone who has bought in blue ridge is labeled a sales agent for BR; I fail to understand why it hurts these guys so much when someone writes a few good words about the place that they found good enough to put their hard earned money into.

I may find a thousand things wrong with my country, but that does not mean that I can't/shouldn't write about the 500 things that are right about it.

Looking at their posts, i am probably one of many people who suspect that RA/pune_friend are agents of a rival builder out to malign the name of BR: my saying it doesn't necessarily mean that it is true but I am entitled to my warped personal opinion as much as they are and am posting it here.

Theres no room for unfounded/lackadaisical and sweeping personal statements in such a forum, however I've had enough and am just paying back in the same coin.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    RA,

You need to understand the purpose of posts. It is to attract people to buy. Few posts try to attract buyers, others to attract investors. In the end, everyone needs end buyer. If you understand that, you will avoid responding with genuine intention and avoid burning your energy.

Mr. P has already told that people did not come forward during Diwali. So now he is looking forward to Dec timeframe. The way famous pune RE blog is used, threads here too are for you understand what :D:D

Many times, someone who is looking to (hopefully) make profits by investing in 1 flat does so good marketing and sales for society that builders should seriously think of selling a few to such investors. It works out cheaper than keeping a few sales staff at high cost.

Don't be surprised if entire BR layout is put on the forum in some form or the other from time to time. It is just like - if you do not ask for home/car/personal loan, you are sent pre-approved loan, that too in email :bab (45):

Posts will depict the areas that buyers do not own :D And not the chawl-type layouts that are sold in the name of alphonso mangoes !!

This will go on and on at least for a decade more. Have patience...

This post is so wrong on so many levels......i would just call it "generation-gap" ( I belonging to the younger generation ) and move on.

BR-bashers are back in business.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bigbloodyt

Looking at their posts, i am peobably one of many people who suspect that RA/pune_friend are agents of a rival builder out to malign the name of BR: my saying it doesn't necessarily mean that it is true but I am entirled to my warped persobal opinion as muh as they are and am posting it here.

ha ha yaa...
    no matter what the topic going on... our dear Pune friend manages to Jump right in the middle with.. a... "see they are trying to sell flats on this forum" message ..

and acres... there are some deep rooted builder issues... :P

If you can look past the annoying content of some post's they are pretty hilarious !
    CommentQuote