Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Guys,

Any idea ...from when will club be operational ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mansa123 View Post
      The office says that FSI of the bungalows and row houses that were originally planned, where the golf course is now situated, is now being used for the 5 additional floors in the new towers. So I'm not sure if the build up area will increase. But something to inquire about.
      Why should we be paying for this? As the golf course technically is owned by BlueRidge and we are being asked to pay for the membership if we want to use it. Why should we pay for that area?

Comment

Blue Ridge has published the approximate price list on their website. Here is the link

Blue Ridge Amenities | Golf Properties | Luxury Homes by Paranjape Schemes.

Comment

Increase to 30 floors for new towers

Originally posted by brshanghai View Post
          Does this mean that the share of contribution to the common area will reduce? The 1730 square feet chargeable area was calculated with 25 floors in Plan. Now that it is 30 floors, should it not reduce?
          That's correct, if the increase 25 to 30 floors has been finalized, below must be addressed for the people who have already booked:

1- Amenities should increase proportionately i.e. 4 lifts instead of 3, bigger gym etc
          2- Payment schedule should change and reflect till 30 floors

Or, there should be reduction in chargeable area (in case amenities are same as for 25 floor towers) reflected in amount payable.

Let us ask the builder to respond for the above.

Comment

Originally posted by rasrivas18 View Post
            That's correct, if the increase 25 to 30 floors has been finalized, below must be addressed for the people who have already booked:

1- Amenities should increase proportionately i.e. 4 lifts instead of 3, bigger gym etc
            2- Payment schedule should change and reflect till 30 floors

Or, there should be reduction in chargeable area (in case amenities are same as for 25 floor towers) reflected in amount payable.

Let us ask the builder to respond for the above.
            Bah, yet another modification by the builder affecting the residents.
            What you said is correct, amenities, payment schedule etc. should change for the better. Actually, you can take this matter to court against the builder.
            You can refer to the case filed by buyers of DLF Belaire, Gurgaon phase 5. The original number of floors were 19, which were increased to 29. CCI had fined DLF with INR 630 Cr for unfair trade practices. You all can discuss this matter with builder & ask him to increased amenities & change payment schedule or refund some amount appropriately. Else, BR buyers have right to file case against Paranjape & BR in this regard.

See this news :-

DLF fined Rs 630 crore by CCI for unfair practices :-

DLF fined Rs 630 crore by CCI for unfair practices; work on 'The Belaire' project started without approvals - Economic Times

The latest update on this is the impact on builder-buyer agreement is now now more fair where buyer interests are also protected. See the video here :-

NDTV Profit on the CCI Vs DLF Belaire Case - The Supplementary Order - YouTube

Btw, why is Paranjape behaving this way ? He is still stuck with legal cases in Yuthika, Baner & now this major change in BR. By the time this entire project gets completed, I wonder whether it will be even 50% of what was shown during its launch 5 years back.

And yes, what BR is giving as golf course, is nothing but small grass ground with few holes. Atleast 74 acres for amateurs to 250 acres for professionals (min of 170 acres) is required for setting up proper golf course. The distance too should be min 6600-7200 yards for playing proper strokes. Now how much area is golf course in BR located on ?? That tells the story.

BR is selling golf like some builders sell landscape garden which is 15x20' of green patch. Seems that either BR buyers or rather investors haven't seen tournament level golf course or are just turning blind eye to it as long as they get profits.

Anyways, putting this aside for a moment, I suggest that BR buyers should meet up with the builder alongwith the reference of DLF case & get the changes done ASAP. It may be tough, but no harm in trying it as it will affect you till you stay there.

Btw, is BR increasing number of covered car parks as well ? If not, forget internal roads, they will become open car parks with residents not having much space left even to walk around.

Don't know when will the builders become professionals.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

If builder is not agreeing to mention total floors in th agreement, is backing out tye only option?

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                Bah, yet another modification by the builder affecting the residents.
                What you said is correct, amenities, payment schedule etc. should change for the better. Actually, you can take this matter to court against the builder.

You all can discuss this matter with builder & ask him to increased amenities & change payment schedule or refund some amount appropriately. Else, BR buyers have right to file case against Paranjape & BR in this regard.
                Over the past one year, I have realized that in India, Builders have more rights than consumers. I'm not sure how much power do we have against the builders when it is plainly stated in the agreement that the project can change.

Btw, why is Paranjape behaving this way ? He is still stuck with legal cases in Yuthika, Baner & now this major change in BR. By the time this entire project gets completed, I wonder whether it will be even 50% of what was shown during its launch 5 years back.
                The answer is simple - Paranjape is a businessman and he will do everything to make money. If we, consumers decide to pick builders based on their integrity, it will be hard to find one.

Personally, I'm not concerned about the changes in the project. The current project layout is much better than the first one that came out.

And yes, what BR is giving as golf course, is nothing but small grass ground with few holes. Atleast 74 acres for amateurs to 250 acres for professionals (min of 170 acres) is required for setting up proper golf course. The distance too should be min 6600-7200 yards for playing proper strokes. Now how much area is golf course in BR located on ?? That tells the story.

BR is selling golf like some builders sell landscape garden which is 15x20' of green patch. Seems that either BR buyers or rather investors haven't seen tournament level golf course or are just turning blind eye to it as long as they get profits.
                As far as golf is concerned, I'm not a golf enthusiast or a player, so cannot comment on the size. But personally, I like the golf course better than bunglows or row houses that were originally planned.

Btw, is BR increasing number of covered car parks as well ? If not, forget internal roads, they will become open car parks with residents not having much space left even to walk around.
                Car parking is and will be a big issue everywhere in Pune (mostly in India). India is becoming another US when it comes to cars where every member needs a car, not a scooter and that too a big car, not a small one. Right now, you can purchase 2 car garages but by the time your kids grow up, you will need additional 2 garages and there won't be any. My view on this is different & I think that builders should only provide one car parking but unfortunately they don't do that as money is involved.

Another thing is that, parking should be optional. Currently, some builders force tenants to buy parking and that should not be the case. But just the fact that parking is now becoming a major part of buying real estate, just shows that it will be a big problem in the coming years.

As far as BR is concerned, yes, if all 3500 residents take out their cars at the same time, then there will be congestion, which is typically not the case. There are more residents living in half the size of BR with smaller roads in Pune & things move on.

Don't know when will the builders become professionals.
                India needs a complete make over on the property front if we want honest builders. The only reason RE is a hot business indicates that everyone is behind making money. So don't expect professionalism in a business where builders can make easy money.

Comment

Thank you everyone for sharing your feedback and thoughts on this project. Booked a golf facing 2bhk. Possession stated is for Dec 2015.

Comment

Dear PNQ2012, understand your concerns as you might have put in your hard earned in investing in BR and so you would like to see only bright spots. But the concerns levelled by Real Acre are genuine and it needs to be addressed. Moreover if BR is premier society and accordingly have charged a premium from you, then why are you comparing it with other Tom Dick and Harry Societies of Pune and else where.

I too came to BR looking for investment, but 2 things which make me think otherwise were:
                    1. small circular road around the Golf Course towers (small as I am comparing it with circular road of Magarpatta and also amazing is that Magarpatta has 7 to 11 floors building and here there are 30 storey buildings). Now with increased storey, covered underground parking slots will not be sufficient and in turn it will affect that circular road more if people start parking on those roads.
                    2. Golf Course - Its taking away large space of the society and technically only those can access GC who has taken costly membership. Every Society individual living there can't access that Golf Course.

Comment

i really doubt there will be any golf ever played there. Its nothing more than a glorified garden. And you need to pay membership charges to roam in the garden !!
                      Heights of loot , but seems ppl are too delusional by the fact that they will be living next to a golf course.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X