Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Birendra,

    Agree with you but man, the place where I stay as of now has area upto 1800 sq ft, yet they pay the same as that of 1000 sq ft of 2BR!! Also, the members increase & so does usage as well! These 1800 sq ft are occupied by joint families! Hence, the statement. Also, in some projects, there is 2,3, 3+SQ, 4+SQ as well, which makes lot of difference. So, all in all, if the project has just 2-3 BR configs with no major differences, it's fine to have similar maintenance, but in cases where the difference in area is substaintial, pricing has to be different.


    New guidelines has been released for society maintainace. It is clearly defined over there what should be charged based on area (insurance premium , society tax) and what based on per unit basis (amenities cost , watchman salary). In my society having swiming pool ,Gym & garden maintainace is approx 1.5p sq ft for 2 bhk (1500/-) and 1.4 per sq ft for 3 bhk (1650/-).
    CommentQuote
  • I went in today to make my first payment today - they mentioned that from tomorrow rates are going to be 3800 instead of 3500.. Dont know how far that is true though or they were trying to lure my father into booking immediately who accompanied me :)
    CommentQuote
  • So did you payment or will you pay 3800 tomorrow?? :p these are very common trick sales person make..
    Originally Posted by anotherITguy
    I went in today to make my first payment today - they mentioned that from tomorrow rates are going to be 3800 instead of 3500.. Dont know how far that is true though or they were trying to lure my father into booking immediately who accompanied me :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gourjhamar
    So did you payment or will you pay 3800 tomorrow?? :p these are very common trick sales person make..


    I liked the project, but I could not make my mind for 3500, when so many people from MBT and Infy have booked their with special rate of 2900....I was thinking of investement...but with so many guys booking there with 2900, people like us will be always at disadvantage.....
    CommentQuote
  • I'd booked here under corporate group booking scheme. But total bookings for this company were less than 50, so asked me to pay at rate of 3500. I think this is too high rate, so asked to cancel the booking. Rest of the process was smooth. Without any problem, I got my booking amount back.

    Though I could not afford, I think this is a good scheme. And service standard I have seen during this brief interaction is really good.
    CommentQuote
  • Distress sale at blueridge - infocians get it for INR 2800 instead of 3500 earlier

    Lot of cancellations hapening ... withdraw asap and come back after it is ready ..... and at right price ... not sure if they will come down to INR 2500 + VAT + maintenance of this huge project .... do you really want to stay in concrete jungle till is finishes completely ... i.e. after 5 yrs !

    Originally Posted by realacres
    The date of completion has been delayed by atleast 2 years, amenities like Kayaking is canceled/indefinitely delayed. People who booked in 6 towers are accommodated in 3 towers! Good way to save cost of construction. The list goes on.....if everything had been well, why did paranjape come up with FD scheme? BR falls in gram panchayat & not PMC. :DTo cut long story short invest in BR if you want to donate your hard earned money to the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prash_9
    Lot of cancellations hapening ... withdraw asap and come back after it is ready ..... and at right price ... not sure if they will come down to INR 2500 + VAT + maintenance of this huge project .... do you really want to stay in concrete jungle till is finishes completely ... i.e. after 5 yrs !



    prash_9, could you please give the timing/source of this information - whether this is the latest or the past one (immediately after recession). 2800 psf seems to be not correct though (the offer was 2900 psf till Feb end for 50 or more bookings from single company) and not sure about recent mass cancellations.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks - does anyone know what is the latest on Blue Ridge?

    1. What are the current quoted rates?
    2. Are all the buildings open for booking or there are still some towers that will be made available for booking sometime later?

    btw - I heard from a fund advisor that out of the 1500 units in phase 1, 300 are still to be booked, but the builder is saying that is not the case. I really like this project a lot, but for the possession dates right now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prash_9
    Lot of cancellations hapening ... withdraw asap and come back after it is ready ..... and at right price ... not sure if they will come down to INR 2500 + VAT + maintenance of this huge project .... do you really want to stay in concrete jungle till is finishes completely ... i.e. after 5 yrs !



    Construction seem to be going on full swing...One can now see BR towers!
    CommentQuote
  • I heard current quoted rates are 3500/- psf, and they are not negotiating.
    Project is good, work is going on full swing, we can check on their website. They have also started news letter on the website, and BR flat owners can actually ask question to them. I liked BR marketing :-)
    Originally Posted by kia99
    Folks - does anyone know what is the latest on Blue Ridge?

    1. What are the current quoted rates?
    2. Are all the buildings open for booking or there are still some towers that will be made available for booking sometime later?

    btw - I heard from a fund advisor that out of the 1500 units in phase 1, 300 are still to be booked, but the builder is saying that is not the case. I really like this project a lot, but for the possession dates right now
    CommentQuote
  • Thats good. Does anyone if all the towers have been opened up for booking? Their layout does not number the last 3 towers (opposite to Tower 1,2,3)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kedarp
    I'd booked here under corporate group booking scheme. But total bookings for this company were less than 50, so asked me to pay at rate of 3500. I think this is too high rate, so asked to cancel the booking. Rest of the process was smooth. Without any problem, I got my booking amount back.

    Though I could not afford, I think this is a good scheme. And service standard I have seen during this brief interaction is really good.


    Dude - did you book through Infosys? I checked with some folks who booked in that scheme and none of them have been asked to pay as per 3500 rate.
    CommentQuote
  • No, throgh TCS. Only 3 booking came from TCS, so no discount :-(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kia99
    Folks - does anyone know what is the latest on Blue Ridge?

    1. What are the current quoted rates?
    2. Are all the buildings open for booking or there are still some towers that will be made available for booking sometime later?

    btw - I heard from a fund advisor that out of the 1500 units in phase 1, 300 are still to be booked, but the builder is saying that is not the case. I really like this project a lot, but for the possession dates right now

    They are asking 3500psf and not ready to negotiate on individual basis.
    Builder already created a lot of hype for this project to maintain the rates.
    There is a lot of cancellation happened for this overpriced project. Project is going to delay by 3-4 years and more good options are already present in Baner, Balewadi and Wakad area.
    Currently hinjewadi is not at all suitable for staying with family(other than villagers) and it is going to take atleast 7-8 years for proper development, so why to pay such high rate now?

    Let builder be with his rates and enjoy.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k
    They are asking 3500psf and not ready to negotiate on individual basis.
    Builder already created a lot of hype for this project to maintain the rates.
    There is a lot of cancellation happened for this overpriced project. Project is going to delay by 3-4 years and more good options are already present in Baner, Balewadi and Wakad area.
    Currently hinjewadi is not at all suitable for staying with family(other than villagers) and it is going to take atleast 7-8 years for proper development, so why to pay such high rate now?

    Let builder be with his rates and enjoy.:bab (3):

    2-3 years ago we used to tell the same with wakad as well:)
    CommentQuote