• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

I have heard that many have caned the bookings

Comment

Originally posted by sanav3 View Post
      Theres a HJW association that comes ahead with this crap offers for IT companies in Hinjewadi...

And out of the 50 bookings in BR by IT companies, they also considered past bookings(2-3 years) to reach that count of 50...

Currently theres some offer from Eisha zenith property in wakad...

The problem is that when these offers come from a official channel (with all the disclaimers from company) people believe blindly and go ahead with these deals....
      I dont think that BR was a crap offer. It depends on your perspective and may not apply to public in general.

About Eisha Zenith - yes. I read the offer and also talked to the sales people. Not much difference between the market rate and the rate that is offered. At least I can claim that I was not blind

Comment

sorry if I hurt ur sentiments...
        its just that the string of offers coming across for past 6 months or so....
        all are being redirected by a agency that works for promotion of these builders, obviously they get thier margin in all these deals...

This information was posted by some person in Infy internal bulletin board as he had subscribed to a adventising agency for properties and he used to receive same offers a week before they were publlished to everyone in these IT companies..

Comment

Does anyone know the apartment specifications? I mean whether the apartment has wooden flooring, bath tubs, etc. ect. I couldn't find it on their website.

Comment

Happens only in India

Originally posted by manja View Post
            Does anyone know the apartment specifications? I mean whether the apartment has wooden flooring, bath tubs, etc. ect. I couldn't find it on their website.
            I dont understand why people have adulation for wooden flooring. I guess its similar to eating in McDonalds considered prestigious etc... Just because it comes from foreign..

I guess they just need to visit foreign again and watch closely, wooden flooring is requirement there and cheap apartments provide wooden flooring, without carpet on top of it, same as McDonalds catering to primarily poor people with their 1 dollar menu.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
              I guess they just need to visit foreign again and watch closely, wooden flooring is requirement there and cheap apartments provide wooden flooring, without carpet on top of it, same as McDonalds catering to primarily poor people with their 1 dollar menu.
              Good analogy I concur

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
                I dont understand why people have adulation for wooden flooring. I guess its similar to eating in McDonalds considered prestigious etc... Just because it comes from foreign..

Also in almost all the projects I have visited, which offer wooden flooring, it is actually just wooden laminate and not actual wooden flooring. So dont get fooled if the builder is giving you wooden flooring. Its actually just a thin layer of laminate which is stuck to the floor.

Comment

Darode Jog

What is the opinion about Darode Jog? They were at Rs. 2850/- few weeks back and now 3300/- Whats up with that. Why not this builder compared to any other?

By the way is there such as combination as "good builder, good location, reasonable price" that is considered good for most part to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by manja View Post
                    There is bath tub, but no wooden flooring. I think 4 BHK has wooden flooring. I think Megapolis is offering wooden flooring in all flats.

Comment

I remember seeing wooden flooring in one of the sample flat (I visited both 2 and 3 BHK) - however i really do not have a preference.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X