Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by realacresSat234,
BR sales are dud despite cash discounts on offer. And it seems this is hurting investors too who are finding hard to find 'Bakras' due to expose done by so called BR bashers & what not.
Thanks Veterans.. good discussion. Brings out the pros and cons.
No mention of discounts in the quote given to me. 1.3 Cr all inclusive for Towers 9 to 14 (ones with a floor plan I like). I guess it is too much.
You should see an ad yesterday in the TOI "advertorial" Property Times, or in the main paper today. Indiabulls... somewhere at Khalapur toll naka on express highway. Promotes golf course facing properties. But Khalapur ?? Guess it is more of a golf course with a home for moneybags of mumbai... and marketed as such.CommentQuote0Flag
- New to post
I would like to buy 2 BHK in T-20 - T-23 Blue Ridge. I see some issue in getting ready. Suppose I book now what will be date of availability & total budget. .:)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realacresI bet there are far better & superior projects than BR in Pune. Man, don't talk as if BR is Singapore & rest of Pune is junk.
Can you please provide the name of the "better & Superior" projects, so we can compare the alternatives. Rather than writing generic comments, why don't you suggest other better projects with clear identification. You never hesitate to criticise BR, don't you have a big enough heart to praise some projects, for a change ?.
- Originally Posted by ravirajpuneCan you please provide the name of the "better & Superior" projects, so we can compare the alternatives. Rather than writing generic comments, why don't you suggest other better projects with clear identification. You never hesitate to criticise BR, don't you have a big enough heart to praise some projects, for a change ?.
you can do it...please name projects better than BR and also the current price...so that readers here can get benefitedCommentQuote1Flag
- I highly doubt that Hinjewadi to Baner takes 15 minutes. Also, if it takes 15 minutes then its better to live in Baner than in a remote place.
I am thinking mainly from the point of view of aging parents who will not be able to drive to the main city. Also, the public transport is horrible. Add to that pune rickshaw drivers are notoriously for demand obscene amounts of money even for short distances. So if this were the case, then aging parents and kids will always have to depend on an adult driver to drop them and pick them up from any place other than home.CommentQuote1Flag
- Yes if you have lived in Pune city for decades, BR may sound distant and detached.......but not if you are moving in from other cities.....or .....if pune / mumbai guys want to "get away".....or want to have a weekend home.
For our aging parents who live in Mumbai.......serene surrounding and greenery of Blue Ridge in Hinjewadi provides a badly needed respite.
They come and spend a weekend or two at BR pretty much every month.
They were just telling us that every time they run into of new young families who have moved to BR from other big cities......and all of them rave about how nice it has been meeting other cosmopolitan young families.
The other day my wife's parents ran into a young family ( originally from Mumbai ) whose kids go to the BR-school, spouse and aging parents are at home and guy works in Mumbai Monday to Thursday.
Opposite of our parents...this family goes to Mumbai twice a month on weekends.
They can't believe the upgrade in their lives after moving to Blue Ridge.
This discussion feels tilted only in one-way since.........active BR-bashers are all residents of Pune.
On the other hand.....
In a township such as BR most investors/end-users are not residents of old pune........we'r just a different cohort.CommentQuote3Flag
- Originally Posted by ThodiSiZaminI highly doubt that Hinjewadi to Baner takes 15 minutes. Also, if it takes 15 minutes then its better to live in Baner than in a remote place.
I am thinking mainly from the point of view of aging parents who will not be able to drive to the main city. Also, the public transport is horrible. Add to that pune rickshaw drivers are notoriously for demand obscene amounts of money even for short distances. So if this were the case, then aging parents and kids will always have to depend on an adult driver to drop them and pick them up from any place other than home.
fully agree...its pretty tough right now for someone who cant drive ( including kids & aging parents)...this will not improve for at least next 2-3 years
Leave BR alone..almost any place in Pune is an upgrade from MumbaiCommentQuote1Flag
- Transport is definitely an issue.. unless you have your own transport arrangements.. or are comfortable relying on cab services etc.. it is quite expensive and inconvenient..
(especially compared to mumbai.. !! for all its drawbacks.. the only thing i find glaringly inadequate is the public transport .. in pune .. and of course that is magnified in Hinjewadi )
The buses during peak hours are really super crowded.. ricks.. havent used them much.. but they did ask for 100 rs from wakad flyover to BR..
Not that i blame them.. they have to make a living also.. I think its ridiculous to crib against a rick driver who barely makes ends meet.. when we are busy discussing about projects worth almost a crore..
But ya .. Transport sucks right now.. if you dont have your own.CommentQuote1Flag
- Personally, I think that we are not discussing the right points on this forum. I don't think anyone is suggesting that BR is the best place in Pune to live in & all other projects are not worth considering. Nor is anyone suggesting that you move out of city and live in BR.
There are advantages and disadvantages when living in BR. You need to weigh them according to your living style and make a decision. E.g. transport - if you plan to live in Baner & ready to shelve 8K/sq ft for a premium flat (2K more than BR), then that is your decision. Instead if you live in BR & if we consider a minimum area of 1000, you are saving 20L straight & you put part of that money in transportation. There are better transport options available - go with radio cab, hire a rikshaw etc. Yes, it may not work for people who want to go to city everyday but is feasible for folks who visit 1-2 times a week.CommentQuote2Flag
- For those who are fans of Pune city's buses (I'm not) , BR has submitted a request for bus stop outside BR. Last I heard was that it was approved & are now waiting for our great transport folks to make a decision.
BR also has plans to start their own shuttle service from BR to the city. They had a shuttle service but nobody used it and hence they had to shut it down. BR expects that when more residents move in, then they will introduce it again.CommentQuote1Flag
- Rs 500 cr makeover plan for Hinjewadi IT Park | Sakal Times
With the kind of revenue being generated by the IT companies, its just a matter of time..CommentQuote3Flag
- Originally Posted by brres13Rs 500 cr makeover plan for Hinjewadi IT Park | Sakal Times
With the kind of revenue being generated by the IT companies, its just a matter of time..
Six laning of the road from the Wakad flyover to Shivaji Chowk, Hinewadi and the road widening in RGIP Phase-1 are in the final stages of completion. This will improve connectivity to the IT hub and also overcome problem of bad roads,” added Kulkarni.
The problem is still the Wakad bridge. Even if the road has six lanes, unfortunately all traffic has to merge because of the 2 lane Wakad bridge. Till they do not make the bridge 4 lane at least, traffic problems will continue especially for people heading home in the evening.CommentQuote0Flag
- that Im sure that these greedy builders wont let happen
I often wonder if these Hinjewadi township guys feed politicians for lack of infra so that people are forced to make choices...
on the other hand....PCMC is just brilliant...its not as good as Delhi but still most of the roads/bridges are built pretty fast and have some future sense for expected trafficCommentQuote0Flag
- PCMC is better administered than PMC.I really wonder why PMC cannot pull up its socks.CommentQuote0Flag
- Well we know how it is with India :) With the right motivation, enough brains to send stuff to Mars..
so I am pretty sure.. the congestion at wakad. flyover can be solved.. underpass.. stuff... or whatever.. guys.. I have no clue about how.. but i would like to believe that we have guys who could figure it out..
Question is .. is the cash generated by the IT companies motivation enough for the babu's to really get things started.
At least some baby steps have started :)CommentQuote0Flag