Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by NG2012 View Post
    Congratulations! I also have booked in T23. I am very bearish on the future of RE but cannot resist in investing in it.
    I think BlueRidge is a pretty good place to live by the time I get old (er).
    haha, same here. could not resist!

Last edited by humble_guy; June 4 2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

From what I heard from the site engineers today at BR, the golf course will not open for another year or so. The club house work hasn't started yet. But it was necessary for BR to get the lawn ready before monsoon so that they can maintain it.

I'm not a golf player nor a golf enthusiast, so cannot comment on the above safety concerns. The golf course lawn does look closer from the tower podiums but I can tell that it will require someone to hit the ball really hard in order to break a window & will require acute precision to hit a cup of tea. In any case, it will have to be an intentional hit.

Comment

Congratulations! I also have booked in T23. I am very bearish on the future of RE but cannot resist in investing in it.
        I think BlueRidge is a pretty good place to live by the time I get old (er).
        Did they told you anything about registration? When is it likely to happen? Are they still charging you 1300 square feet super build up area? Even with 30 Floors...

Comment

Originally posted by brshanghai View Post
          Did they told you anything about registration? When is it likely to happen? Are they still charging you 1300 square feet super build up area? Even with 30 Floors...
          I think they mentioned May or June...Hopefully in 2013. I booked 3 months ago when there were only 25 (or so) floors. I am too old to expect any pleasant surprises from builders so not going to get worked up about recalculation of super built-up area.

Lets see how it goes.

Comment

I think they mentioned May or June...Hopefully in 2013. I booked 3 months ago when there were only 25 (or so) floors. I am too old to expect any pleasant surprises from builders so not going to get worked up about recalculation of super built-up area.

Lets see how it goes.

The registrations would tentatively be in July/August. It does not matter as due to the rains the construction wont start till august or early september. So it is okay to take it easy for some time.

Comment

new booking

Hello Friends
              I have booked a 2BHK flat few days ago and proud to be BR member now. Tower 20 -river facing.

Comment

Does the new Real Estate regulator legislation benefit us in terms of the model contract/ carpet area rates etc....?

Comment

Originally posted by anandji View Post
                  Hello Friends
                  I have booked a 2BHK flat few days ago and proud to be BR member now. Tower 20 -river facing.
                  Anand
                  Welcome to the club.
                  Our possible future home is in tower 10.
                  See you around.

Comment

Originally posted by anandji View Post
                    Hello Friends
                    at what rate did you book?.. can you provide more details like total cost, possession n all

Comment

Originally posted by allnall View Post
                      at what rate did you book?.. can you provide more details like total cost, possession n all
                      ok.. looked at the previous posts and got the answer..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X