• Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Blue Ridge June 2013 Photos

https://plus.google.com/photos/11601...27727356419201

Comment

Originally posted by punepune View Post
      I am not going to add 3rd track separately - I asked then to make it 3 track so for additional 3rd track they have quoted 390 per sq ft. I agree even 100 extra would very reasonable considering the quality they might be using. Intrestingly I asked them not to put any sliding and they are going to deduct 250 for the 2 tracks they were going to put which is also fine with me. I will add another 100 max and get 3 tracks fitted. Market price for general anodised 3 tracks is approx 280 so higher thickness it could be 350 I guess.

I was wondering if I am the only one concerned about the 3rd track? its useful and safe - consider kids playing nitendo v and remote slipping out
      Where is the mosquito net going to be installed if 3rd track is not present ?
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
        Thanks pnq. This is helpful

Comment

Sample Flat Video

Hi All,

I came across this link on youtube. Not sure if it was earlier circulated on this forum, but it helped me understand the flat layout better.
          Since I am Out of India, could not see the layout for myself.

Blue Ridge 3BHK - YouTube

BTW, me too booked last month a 3 BHK in Tower 21

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Forget windows glass, what if someone is having tea in balcony & golf ball hits head ? Again as I said before, the so called golf course in BR is actually a mini-golf course. If one really wants to see what a proper golf course is made around residential project, one can visit the one made by Jaypee group in NCR.

Your posts often remind me of the famous Onida Ad - "neighbour's envy, owner's pride"

Comment

Originally posted by punepune View Post
              I am not going to add 3rd track separately - I asked then to make it 3 track so for additional 3rd track they have quoted 390 per sq ft. I agree even 100 extra would very reasonable considering the quality they might be using. Intrestingly I asked them not to put any sliding and they are going to deduct 250 for the 2 tracks they were going to put which is also fine with me. I will add another 100 max and get 3 tracks fitted. Market price for general anodised 3 tracks is approx 280 so higher thickness it could be 350 I guess.

I was wondering if I am the only one concerned about the 3rd track? its useful and safe - consider kids playing nitendo v and remote slipping out
              Hi please provide information on how much has been paid for third track as extra?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by atulopt View Post
                Hi All,

I came across this link on youtube. Not sure if it was earlier circulated on this forum, but it helped me understand the flat layout better.
                Since I am Out of India, could not see the layout for myself.

Blue Ridge 3BHK - YouTube

BTW, me too booked last month a 3 BHK in Tower 21
                Whats the area of this flat shown in the link

Comment

Originally posted by kattu View Post
                  Whats the area of this flat shown in the link
                  It is probably 1730 sq. ft. super built up and carpet is probably 1400 or so.

Here is the floor plan

Type C Floor Plan

Comment

I think Blue Ridge has taken two much to complete any Tower. on aug/13 I booked a flat in B2 still they are saying it will take one year for poss... 4 year is too much time.. they complete all slab within 15 months and taken 90% money and now delaying poss...
                    further I heard they adding for any delayed payment .. that is upto 10%...
                    Any one have simillar expericence...

Comment

Hi all
                      Many thanks for your posts. Especially pnq for good advice..regards
                      Anand

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X