4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    Vaibhav,

Issue is something else

What if same question and answer is both discussed multiple times ( at this very thread by the same person)...
    For likes of realacers....in the States they are often called "brick-throwers".

Measure of entertainment they provide is directly proportional to how much "pissed off" they are.
    Last edited by Superduper; June 25 2013, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
      For likes of realacers....in the States they are often called "brick-throwers".

Measure of entertainment they provide is directly proportional to how much "pissed off" they are.
      I just asked some questions related to the project. One is free to reply or not to reply. Why get personal man ? Have I till date targeted a single member personally, no matter how big RE bull he may be ? These statements leads us to nowhere & in reality shows how frustrated the RE bulls/builders are today coz they can't digest the fact that things are not working as they planned. This actually shows who is pissed off in reality.

Btw, I would like to know the status of meeting, if any, held with builder who is adding some 8 floors to some of existing towers.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        I just asked some questions related to the project. One is free to reply or not to reply. Why get personal man ? Have I till date targeted a single member personally, no matter how big RE bull he may be ? These statements leads us to nowhere & in reality shows how frustrated the RE bulls/builders are today coz they can't digest the fact that things are not working as they planned. This actually shows who is pissed off in reality.

Btw, I would like to know the status of meeting, if any, held with builder who is adding some 8 floors to some of existing towers.
        Adding 8 floors to existing towers which have been given possession? which towers would be increased in height. please share info.

Comment

who is adding some 8 floors to some of existing towers.
          So typical of you :-)

Why dont you join Indian TV as anchor for Sansani ?

Do you think its possible (as in feasible) to add 8 floors on already completed towers ?

New towers which were launched recently might have 30+ floors but its not yet approved ...hence the delay in registration for those who booked in new towers

Comment

And the registration is taking forever...

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
              So typical of you :-)

Why dont you join Indian TV as anchor for Sansani ?
              Coz if I go there, you won't be able to sleep.
              Chain se jeena hain to jaag jaon.

Do you think its possible (as in feasible) to add 8 floors on already completed towers ?

New towers which were launched recently might have 30+ floors but its not yet approved ...hence the delay in registration for those who booked in new towers
              LoL. Who was talking about completed towers ? I was talking of those towers whose booking is done, builder didn't gave any idea about increase in number of floors & now out of sudden, he has increased number of floors.

This is the same way how bungalows were planned, people booked in building opp to the PROPOSED bungalow area & later were shocked coz bungalow gave way to 20+ floor towers. Now what about the cheating done to buyers who purchased flat based on uninterrupted view or better ventilation ? Isn't this outright cheating ?

Man, we all are aware that BR has changed its layout multiple times from the date of launch & for me, any deviation from original plan without approval from existing buyers is nothing but outright cheating.

Comment

Man, we all are aware that BR has changed its layout multiple times from the date of launch & for me, any deviation from original plan without approval from existing buyers is nothing but outright cheating.
                After all the changes, BR is more beautiful than the original plan.

None of the changes builder is making without my approval "affect" you....so just relax...will you please try and relax sir !

Comment

Only one quote seems relevant

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
                  @ankit
                  Two quotations which are very important:
                  Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers.
                  Voltaire.
                  “It's a fact—everyone is ignorant in some way or another.

Ignorance is our deepest secret.

And it is one of the scariest things out there, because those of us who are most ignorant are also the ones who often don't know it or don't want to admit it.

Here is a quick test:

If you have never changed your mind about some fundamental tenet of your belief, if you have never questioned the basics, and if you have no wish to do so, then you are likely ignorant.

Before it is too late, go out there and find someone who, in your opinion, believes, assumes, or considers certain things very strongly and very differently from you, and just have a basic honest conversation.

It will do both of you good.”
                  Vera Nazarian in her book Perpetual calendar of inspiration.(the book is worth a read)
                  The biggest fool is one who minds the business of others rather than minding his own...

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                    After all the changes, BR is more beautiful than the original plan.

None of the changes builder is making without my approval "affect" you....so just relax...will you please try and relax sir !
                    Issue is not whether it affects me or not. We are here to discuss BR, & this is part of it. If it doesn't affect me, nor to you, then why you waste time in defending the project ? Forget what rest are saying & enjoy, right ??

Just go & see the buyers who booked taking bungalow facing flats or those where floors are being increased or those whose agreements are still pending. I like to see both sides of the pictures & not only the builder/investor picture.

Comment

get a life

Issue is not whether it affects me or not. We are here to discuss BR, & this is part of it. If it doesn't affect me, nor to you, then why you waste time in defending the project ? Forget what rest are saying & enjoy, right ??

Just go & see the buyers who booked taking bungalow facing flats or those where floors are being increased or those whose agreements are still pending. I like to see both sides of the pictures & not only the builder/investor picture.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X