Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    6 yrs on, MSRDC’s ring road proposal hangs fire - Indian Express

As per the news article the proposal is still pending in front of the Chief Minister..
    Now Mr Acres.. I find it hard to believe that you are secretly the Chief minister and that is the reason why you know that the proposed ring road is GONE , while for the rest of the world its pending.

There was a time, quite long ago.. when people would take your posts seriously.. as quite a bit of information was based on facts..
    Now it seems to be self generated information based on your whims and fancies.

Forget ring road, just search info on Kharadi-Shivane riverside road.
    And if you feel that file is at CM office means everything is clear, then its naive & one doesn't know how stuff works.

Rather than putting such news to get more bakras for BR, first simply see status about Pune development plan (DP), formation of PMRDA & likes. Even the DP file is lying with Govt for years together. First ring road needs to be part of DP, one needs to solve issue of BDP (land in ring road does have BDP component in it) then land acquisition will start post clearances & after that legal cases if any will come up.

Man, have you travelled outside Hinjewadi ? If yes, please do visit Kalyaninagar. A small stretch of 500m needs to be acquired to connect Bramha suncity to Kalyaninagar & even this land owned by a farmer can't be acquired for past 7 years !!

Kindly check GPS co-ordinates, you are at Hinjewadi near Pune, not Shenzen, China :D.

Originally Posted by Baruch
    self generated...huff...we have caught him so many times..bit he never bothers to apologize

Please see my posts, always with a link. It is bulls & RE investors like you who want bakras who try to sell them based on PROPOSED stuff which never materializes.

And if you like builders' project so much, you can also ask why builder cheated people in Forest Trails & litigation of land in Yuthika. Don't showcase as if builder is saint & BR is better than Hong Kong !

Coming back to BR, can anyone give density of the project ? Post golf course, it will be very high, good for builder but bad for buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    It depends on what you want. If one wants to spend entire life inside Hinjewadi, BR may look good, else there is nothing once you step outside.

Good then make that clear. Dont keep on putting crap and wrong analysis. For people BR and the surrounding area is developing at a rapid pace. You dont want to accept this fact or have some hidden agenda - kill the RE bubble on your own maybe - so you dont see what has changed in the nearby area.

There are buyers who suffered due to major changes to project & delays & details already shared. Just because you look at profit on paper doesn't mean rest are happy. Don't speak on everyone's behalf.

U seem to forget that I dont recommend underconstruction projects to end-users. U seem to bash a project no matter what. There is a vast majority on this forum who have voiced their concerns on they way you post. Learn and improve of keep on doing what u do. People need good advice.

As end user, better look at current state than PROPOSED STUFF. Please explain what has changed on ground in past 4 years.

Again. For ed-users BT might not be ready yet. But there are people who still want to buy an live there and in the last 4 yrs here is what has happened.

1. Baner and Wakad have grown a lot and brought a lot of services closer to Hinjewadi.
    2. Area is seeing new multiplex, shopping center, banks, schools
    3. BR has very good school and day care facilities.
    4. Possession has been given out and people are living there now
    5. SEZ is working
    6. 1 bhk is progressing at a rapid pace

Seems Megapolis is giving sleepless nights to BR investors. Always portray it in bad light despite its delivery date not being delayed like BR. Strange.

I prefer Life Republic over Megapolis but I am very bullish over Hinjewadi's prospects. That does not mean I go and bash Megapolis. You dont seem to understand the difference between an opinion and unabashed propaganda. Opnions changes when underlying facts change. Propoganda on the other hand - which is what u do - keeps on harping the same tune forever.

It is not me who is saying this, it was being said by BR itself. The details came from BR buyers only & not from air. Don't put words in my mouth.

So u havent dont research on this then??? You just read something somewhere and if that fits ur agenda you start propagating it???
    Why should someone take you seriously? Every wrong analysis from you seems to have come from some other person on the forum. Weird and crazy

If BR is forming society, are they also going to do conveyance deed ? And if golf course is part of BR at time of sanctioning, will it be handed over to society or will be owned by builder only ? And man, you mentioned societies...does this mean every tower or few towers combined will be one society ? What about maintenance in this case ? So all in all, builder will form society & exit BR ? It will be good if you can throw some light on this.

Call this number and check - +91 20 39803980 for complete detailed info.

As far I know a group of towers is going to comprise a society. Maintenance will be decided by the society ( I think there is some complicated formula - better to call and check). Builder will not leave township cause as per the township act the builder or some authority has to take care about infra in the township.

Was there last week, picked up my friend & went to Mezz9. Nothing great on ground, atleast from residential point.

Ok then. This area is not for u. Maybe is not good for some other folks as well. But that does not mean spead false analysis / posts. Without any anlysis you mentions about people opening bars/discos and things that every society has to face (maintenance, infra, members) suddenly become a very big issue when it comes to BR. Does Megapolis or Life Republic not face such issues as well?

Baner, Aundh, PS etc. has social infra which Hinjewadi severely lacks, nor are the buyers here dependent on IT alone moreso on Hinjewadi IT park. Huge difference when you compare areas under PMC, PCMC & those in gram-panchayat. Builder may provide basic infra inside township, but there will be nothing outside.

You are grossly mistaken!!! I dont know where u live but I have lived in Aundh for the last 25 yrs. I have seen the area boom after IT started in Hinjewadi. Before that Baner and Aundh were "remote". Baner had water issues till 2004-05 but still I recommended investors to go and invest in Baner and Wakad, IT is just too strong a force working in these areas.
    CommentQuote

Please see my posts, always with a link. It is bulls & RE investors like you who want bakras who try to sell them based on PROPOSED stuff which never materializes.

What about this?

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1031001-post3756.html

and this

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1004475-post8495.html

and this

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1004479-post8496.html

These are just a few recent examples of you doing the exact opposite analysis as compared to what the data says.
    CommentQuote
    It is not me who is saying this, it was being said by BR itself. The details came from BR buyers only & not from air. Don't put words in my mouth.

BR buyers mentioned it ! Discussed it! Spoke to BR people about it! Moved on! Some of them have completed the registration!
    and poor you.. still caught up in the past

Originally Posted by realacres
    If BR is forming society, are they also going to do conveyance deed ? And if golf course is part of BR at time of sanctioning, will it be handed over to society or will be owned by builder only ? And man, you mentioned societies...does this mean every tower or few towers combined will be one society ? What about maintenance in this case ? So all in all, builder will form society & exit BR ? It will be good if you can throw some light on this.

Enough light has been thrown on this in the last 10 - 20 pages of this thread.. Just because You are too busy posting on 100 different threads, and dont bother reading the replies unless they are opportunities to regurgitate the same information, Please do not expect others to do the same..
    Read through the last 20 pages or so.. if you dont find a reply regarding these queries.. time to see the Optician. If you genuinely want to discuss those replies more in depth, I am sure no one will mind.
    CommentQuote
    Forget ring road, just search info on Kharadi-Shivane riverside road. And if you feel that file is at CM office means everything is clear, then its naive & one doesn't know how stuff works.

No one said that the Ring road is all clear IT MIGHT never come up..
    It was just to show that your statement that the RING ROAD IS GONE IS NOT TRUE.. Atleast have the decency to admit that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herohiralal
    Good then make that clear. Dont keep on putting crap and wrong analysis. For people BR and the surrounding area is developing at a rapid pace. You dont want to accept this fact or have some hidden agenda - kill the RE bubble on your own maybe - so you dont see what has changed in the nearby area.

U seem to forget that I dont recommend underconstruction projects to end-users. U seem to bash a project no matter what. There is a vast majority on this forum who have voiced their concerns on they way you post. Learn and improve of keep on doing what u do. People need good advice.

Again. For ed-users BT might not be ready yet. But there are people who still want to buy an live there and in the last 4 yrs here is what has happened.

1. Baner and Wakad have grown a lot and brought a lot of services closer to Hinjewadi.
    2. Area is seeing new multiplex, shopping center, banks, schools
    3. BR has very good school and day care facilities.
    4. Possession has been given out and people are living there now
    5. SEZ is working
    6. 1 bhk is progressing at a rapid pace

I prefer Life Republic over Megapolis but I am very bullish over Hinjewadi's prospects. That does not mean I go and bash Megapolis. You dont seem to understand the difference between an opinion and unabashed propaganda. Opnions changes when underlying facts change. Propoganda on the other hand - which is what u do - keeps on harping the same tune forever.

So u havent dont research on this then??? You just read something somewhere and if that fits ur agenda you start propagating it???
    Why should someone take you seriously? Every wrong analysis from you seems to have come from some other person on the forum. Weird and crazy

Call this number and check - +91 20 39803980 for complete detailed info.

As far I know a group of towers is going to comprise a society. Maintenance will be decided by the society ( I think there is some complicated formula - better to call and check). Builder will not leave township cause as per the township act the builder or some authority has to take care about infra in the township.

Ok then. This area is not for u. Maybe is not good for some other folks as well. But that does not mean spead false analysis / posts. Without any anlysis you mentions about people opening bars/discos and things that every society has to face (maintenance, infra, members) suddenly become a very big issue when it comes to BR. Does Megapolis or Life Republic not face such issues as well?

You are grossly mistaken!!! I dont know where u live but I have lived in Aundh for the last 25 yrs. I have seen the area boom after IT started in Hinjewadi. Before that Baner and Aundh were "remote". Baner had water issues till 2004-05 but still I recommended investors to go and invest in Baner and Wakad, IT is just too strong a force working in these areas.

Just off topic - How long do you think IT would work? There are several instances of Western countries taking back projects from India due to poor productivity, high costs, regulations and of course alternate destinations like South East Asia and east Europe.
    CommentQuote
  • Going forward Indian government and Indian businesses are expected to consume the largest chunk of IT services provided by the Indian IT industry.
    CommentQuote

Rather than putting such news to get more bakras for BR, first simply see status about Pune development plan (DP), formation of PMRDA & likes.

Please refrain from using such language. We want to keep this a friendly forum & such language is not expected from a senior member like you.

You are always welcome to express your opinion about a project but just because you don't agree with the builder, you cannot be calling names to people associated with a project.

Let's not get too excited here.

Please refrain from using such language. We want to keep this a friendly forum & such language is not expected from a senior member like you.

You are always welcome to express your opinion about a project but just because you don't agree with the builder, you cannot be calling names to people associated with a project.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krpune
    Just off topic - How long do you think IT would work? There are several instances of Western countries taking back projects from India due to poor productivity, high costs, regulations and of course alternate destinations like South East Asia and east Europe.

just look at trend of quarterly numbers of major IT firms...you will get the answer...

now few crazy guys on this forum in past have suggested that results, balance sheets of these firms are cooked like that of Satyam...hope you are not in that camp

anyways...for local trend ...if you have been in Hinjewadi for sometime...you can sense the trend by increase in traffic/crowd, skyline, restaurants...these are hard facts

beyond that what will happen one year down the line, even Garnter and Forester cant talk that with confidence ....so whats the point in trying being an astrologer
    CommentQuote

Keeping things in context with the topic here, if you are concerned about the future of BR township because of IT, then I don't think there is any threat. I'm not sure about what instances of project cut-downs are you talking about but when you look at Hinjewadi IT park, and when you talk about companies like Infosys, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Cummins & much more, then I can only think about expansion. And if you check with Hinjewadi MIDC, they are already planning a phase 4.

As far as BR is concerned, SEZ itself can keep BR going if need be. There is also another commercial complex coming up next to SEZ, which will bring more business in the area.

We cannot control the infrastructure as we are at the mercy of our great Government officials. But once thing I have noticed is that, in the last 5 years, Hinjewadi has only flourished.

It is no denying that things happen slowly in India, may it be RE or even infrastructure development. But that should not deter the BR progress. Note that BR has been a cornerstone for other townships coming up in that area. If BR fails due to lack of businesses in the area, then it could mean risky investment in other townships too. Given the fact that, all the townships are getting good response in the area, I don't see the future bleak.

That is my analysis.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually we should ignore Mr. 'realacres' as he is too negative about anything and more so in case of BR and Mr.P. ‘ Do not correct the fool as he will hate you for that, correct a wise as he will appreciate for that.’

Nobody on this forum said Mr. P is a saint, he is like any other builder,taking advantage of poor legal system and loopholes in India, but still much better than many other worst people in this field.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravirajpune
    I am getting resale ready possession 3 BHK flat in blueridge for Rs. 1 CR. (negotiable). Is it worth buying as a pure investment ? Request your views.

Friend,

Which tower-floor did you buy in BR in resale in July ?
    Congrats in advance for your purchase !
    CommentQuote
  • @hero hiralal jee,

Life republic to bahut hee faaltu project hai, mast ulloo bana rahe hain yeh log public ko.
    I visited last year, and I have posted my comments on LR thread. it is not even hinjewadi it is marunji . carpet and built up area calculations are wrong. infra charges are very high ( over Rs 10 Lakh) . And they way these people talk makes it look like they are going to be worse than Magarpatta in doing whatever they please in the township.
    garbage depot is beside Life republic. approach road is pathetic. land is under litigation.

I would rather not buy than buy in Life republic.
    CommentQuote
  • Take care once you step out out of the society

Spate of night robberies strikes Hinjewadi; techies are targets
    CommentQuote

I.T companies might not last in India..
    Global economy might collapse again..

Well to be honest I feel anything is possible, If that happnes I think BR not completing these projects etc might be the least of our worries. :)

So instead of investing here .. If you put your money in a nice bank.. the bank might close down.. the imaginary number in the account wiped out..

If you buy gold.. no one might be able to afford the piece of yellow metal in your hand.. as no one has money to afford parties (or unofficial dowry).. in which to wear that yellow stuff.

I do strongly believe that a select few, (Billionaires and Banking organisations..through the media ) do control the global economy as well as the entire mindset of the masses ..
    ( I really dont think any of those guys are on this forum :P )
    ( P.S. not really a Zeitgeist Fan as such.. cuz i think that also is doctored to some extent )

It's scary when you stand in the morning or evenings at Hinjewadi or Mumbai CST.. and see the masses moving like worker ants... running behind a bus or scurrying about in Auto Pilot mode.. just for survival !! ( even the guys stuck in the same traffic in their BMW"S who feel a little better that they are not stuck in a bus like the person a few feet away )
    But the minute they get back home and swich on the TV.. all is forgotten..
    For a second it makes me wonder IS this real!!

We are fed "JUST ENOUGH" information for us to relate to events around us and to think we have a mind of our own.. for example food is getting more expensive..
    Inflation is mentioned enough times for the common man to think..AHHH its cuz of inflation.. He now dosent need to ask .. WHAT IS INFLATION ? WHO PRINTS MONEY? WHAT GIVES VALUE TO MONEY ? WHY REALLY DO WE HAVE WARS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES ?
    or even the most simple question.. WHAT OR WHY AM I even doing what I am doing day after day..!!

BUT why think about that when Sachin is playing his final test.. or some starlet had a Wardrobe Malfunction !
    or there is a war breaking out somewhere (which i feel is more controlled than anything else as it generates more cash than any other event )

Just before some multi-million dollar company dealing in beauty products launches in India, Suddenly Indian women are winning Miss world and Miss universe titles.. then they move on to Africa.. then South America..
    DEVELOPED COUNTRIES LIKE EUROPE/US WHERE THESE PRODUCTS DONT NEED MUCH MARKETING MUST HAVE REALLY HIDEOUS UGLY WOMEN!!
    and the crème de la crème.. they market this CRAP as beauty with brains etc!! and that the female won it because of her ANSWERs !! :D
    So now the Indian feels not only HOT but SMART Too !(my skin is glowing..etc)
    ( Now no need to see the label behind..that the cream contains Parabens which can cause cancer and are getting banned in Europe etc.. pretty smart HUH ? Its written but we dont want to see it!)

so ya ..coming back to IT companies going out of India :P .. anything is possible depending on how the big wigs want to play it..
    Tomorrow Pune might be in ruins.. Along with India's Economy but Unfortunately we cant make decisions based on these thoughts ..
    MIGHT as well enjoy being plugged in to the Matrix.. at least the Steak tastes good with wine

YIKES! now i have to figure out what some of this has anything to do On a Real estate forum about Blue Ridge :D
    Sitting in the balcony at BR, instead of closing the windows to the noise and watching TV, makes me think like this .. :)

Must add that to the list of cons of BR.
    CommentQuote