Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by BR2012 View Post
    Hello DhamalPrash,

When the towers 20 to 23 were launched itself, they were marketed as towers with 30 floors . I had made a booking in April 2012. .
    Was this the plan even in 2012 ? My understanding is that 30 floor stuff came sometime late last year

Comment

btw, it makes no sense for anyone to buy above 24-25th floors for a golf facing property. The view is far better from the floors between 10 to 15 level.

Comment

I agree with you humbe guy! Its my personal opinion though!

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          Was this the plan even in 2012 ? My understanding is that 30 floor stuff came sometime late last year
          Towers 22 and 23 were defi launched with 30 floors in April 2012. I am not very sure of the launch date of towers 20 and 21.

Comment

Elevator Fun
            Read few posts & looks like we have hit a rough patch with people still debating on whether it is worth living at BR or not. So to lighten the mood, I thought I will post some funny elevator experiences that I have had at BR because of my frequent visits.

Elevator for dummies training is needed at BR especially for people who work in these towers. Typically, if you want to go up, you press the 'UP' button ; if you want to go down, then press the "DOWN" button. But most of the people think that it is the other way round - i.e. depending upon where the elevator is, press the button to call the elevator e.g. if you are on 10th floor and you want to go down but if the elevator is on the 7th floor, then you press the "UP" button. That is so wrong.

Some people press both buttons and then if they are going down, get into the elevator that is going up (ignoring the up or down indicator that lights up) & then complain that they wanted to go down. As if it was the rider's fault.

For some, they don't mind riding the elevator as if they have lot of time on their hands. Just the other day, one gentleman boarded the elevator at level 0, wanting to go to -1 & I was heading up to 15th floor, so he got into my elevator, enjoyed the ride till 15th floor and then headed down to -1.

Is it just me noticing such "out of the ordinary" elevator incidents or has everyone encountered these? If any interesting one, please share it with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
              Elevator Fun
              Read few posts & looks like we have hit a rough patch with people still debating on whether it is worth living at BR or not. So to lighten the mood, I thought I will post some funny elevator experiences that I have had at BR because of my frequent visits.

Elevator for dummies training is needed at BR especially for people who work in these towers. Typically, if you want to go up, you press the 'UP' button ; if you want to go down, then press the "DOWN" button. But most of the people think that it is the other way round - i.e. depending upon where the elevator is, press the button to call the elevator e.g. if you are on 10th floor and you want to go down but if the elevator is on the 7th floor, then you press the "UP" button. That is so wrong.

Some people press both buttons and then if they are going down, get into the elevator that is going up (ignoring the up or down indicator that lights up) & then complain that they wanted to go down. As if it was the rider's fault.

For some, they don't mind riding the elevator as if they have lot of time on their hands. Just the other day, one gentleman boarded the elevator at level 0, wanting to go to -1 & I was heading up to 15th floor, so he got into my elevator, enjoyed the ride till 15th floor and then headed down to -1.

Is it just me noticing such "out of the ordinary" elevator incidents or has everyone encountered these? If any interesting one, please share it with the team.
              Another Elevator etiquette that people should learn is to not stare at other people inside the lift.

Comment

1. Don't send a servant to hold the lift-door... so the guests who are just finishing food can wash hands, say a decent good bye, put their shoes on, gather their belongings.... and step in !

2. Stop talking on that damn cell phone and pause that cheap gossip when sharing small space in the lift with strangers.
                Last edited by Superduper; July 5 2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

beautiful society. i visited blueridge, our office is shifting to SEZ...amazing ambience and wow..views from top floors must be breathtaking...congrats to those who made wise decisions on buying here..

Comment

lifts and phone

superduper- I noted that there was no range in lift (idea ) in BR. Good in one sense!

puser- I agree-one visit to BR site and you fall in love with it! Thats why I booked ,.. Also visited megapolis but its ''cheap quality'' building. Even they didnt make an attempt to make show flat any special...IMHO BR has quality ..& Obviously you pay for quality..

Comment

Originally posted by anandji View Post
                      superduper- I noted that there was no range in lift (idea ) in BR. Good in one sense!

puser- I agree-one visit to BR site and you fall in love with it! Thats why I booked ,.. Also visited megapolis but its ''cheap quality'' building. Even they didnt make an attempt to make show flat any special...IMHO BR has quality ..& Obviously you pay for quality..
                      exactly.
                      there is an old saying - chashni (sugar syrup) utni meethi banegi jitna shakar (sugar) daaloge.

MP is much cheaper than BR so there is no comparison.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X