• Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Any idea of current rates in BR?

Comment

Originally posted by shirishtiwari01 View Post
      Any idea of current rates in BR?
      They quoted 3500 psft. when I called yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by manja View Post
        Seems they no longer want to sell (as they already have got enough profit of sales with discount)

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
          Also in almost all the projects I have visited, which offer wooden flooring, it is actually just wooden laminate and not actual wooden flooring. So dont get fooled if the builder is giving you wooden flooring. Its actually just a thin layer of laminate which is stuck to the floor.
          True. Got suspicious when a maid was cleaning the floor with water. Real wooden flooring comes with special shampoo & is recommended only to clean with dry cloth, no water. For laminated though, you can use anything.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by manja View Post
            On fone, many builders say different rate (read on paper rate). Bargains are offered when you make site visit & then go to the office.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              On fone, many builders say different rate (read on paper rate). Bargains are offered when you make site visit & then go to the office.
              My friend's brother in law, who works in Infosys as executive board member , got a deal of 17 Lacs all inclusive for a 2BHK flat in BR.He has paid 8 Lacs and will be paying 8 lacs after the completion of the project.He paid the amount with DD. Seems Paranjape gives special attention to rich people who are willing to pay more upfront.
              May be infosys guys can look out for such deals if group booking rate is good.

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
                My friend's brother in law, who works in Infosys as executive board member , got a deal of 17 Lacs all inclusive for a 2BHK flat in BR.He has paid 8 Lacs and will be paying 8 lacs after the completion of the project.He paid the amount with DD. Seems Paranjape gives special attention to rich people who are willing to pay more upfront.
                This is scandalous news 2BHK for 17 Lacs ????

Comment

That should anyway be the the normal price, it not lesser than that!

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
                    This is scandalous news 2BHK for 17 Lacs ????
                    This is a good news for buyers actually. This is called "group hunting"....don't know why infy has so many builder friends. Anybody from infy on this forum can share such experience ???

Comment

This is a good news for buyers actually. This is called "group hunting"....don't know why infy has so many builder friends. Anybody from infy on this forum can share such experience ???
                      But the rate offered to Infosys for group booking was 2900 (min 50 bookings). So where does the question of 17L arise? Your friends brother in law must have done something special to deserve this rate

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X