Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    Yes. I am there.
    Can you refer to any of my post where I used the word "social" in any context that you are referring to ?

Now that you have referred my name, let me say that you have answered it yourself.
    Some time back BR had paragliding event conducted (people complained about families trying to use the green patch as, well....., green patch instead of golf. Remember the posts ?)

I had said that it was for advertising (and let me clarify there is nothing wrong with it.)

After few days, there was a half page ad depicting the same. You neither own the land (the green patch), nor the sky. And builder was trying to market both.

Times are changing and marketing is shifting to using "news-like" items. There is nothing wrong in builder trying to leverage communities created, if it helps him. Even in digital age, word of mouth still works well. All you need to do is get people close to the product and hope for the best. Philosophy being tried is - "jo dikhata hai vo bikta hai".

The ground that is shown in the picture, which of the BR societies own the same (I know owning is not necessary. I am just asking who owns it solely from the information angle) ?

Im the owner of the ground and I allow all of you enjoy :D

I remember in my childhood...I must have played in 100+ fields all over my city ( from 10*10 meters to as big as km*km ( where multiple matches will go on together)

All as kids we cared was whether we had space...never on who owns

Even while flying kites...we never thought Sky is not owned by us so don't use it

Not sure what changed in 20 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch

I remember in my childhood...I must have played in 100+ fields all over my city ( from 10*10 meters to as big as km*km ( where multiple matches will go on together)

All as kids we cared was whether we had space...never on who owns

Even while flying kites...we never thought Sky is not owned by us so don't use it

No body marketed the ground where we would have 20 teams playing cricket matches all over the ground with pitches adjacent to each other.

And for all you know, you were fielding the ball played by so many of the matches that went on simultaneously, even when you were keenly focused on your match. And all this without a sign of arrogance or displeasure on your face !! It was all love for game and joy of the sports !!

Originally Posted by Baruch

Not sure what changed in 20 years

What changed is - earlier we did not live in townships or societies who need to own tons of amenities so as to make them available to residents.

In Pune in general and newly developing areas of Pune in particular, prices reach crores and you still do not know where the ground is :o

If people come over and use Mr P's ground on daily basis, it won't be allowed. Even residents won't like it as it will be kind of encroachment by others.

That's what has changed in 20 years. You need to be a member. Even a 147 acre township can not have a cricket ground owned by members.

While people are marketed to become world citizen, Pune citizen do not have thriving common places where everyone can meet daily - meet without boundaries !!
    CommentQuote
  • accidently went through Lodha The rise thread in mumbai forum ... that guy is fooling ppl ... the prices are in USD
    based on the comments on that thread Mr P and ABIL seem to be much better .... pathar se eet bhali
    CommentQuote

While people are marketed to become world citizen, Pune citizen do not have thriving common places where everyone can meet daily - meet without boundaries !!

ok...so whats the solution ( I'm sure you are not expecting BR to make open cricket grounds for everyone in Pune)

in fact this lack of big grounds in this new notion of Indian big cities is the reason people are choosing BR

if my government and civic body is hell bent on selling every inch of land...zero interest in making public parks...then naturally I will try buy this aspect for my kids...whats wrong if BR is meeting this demand...they shoudnt ?

Dont get trapped in circumventing logics...sometime in the heat of criticizing we miss that we went on the other side
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info! :)

Originally Posted by brres13
    There is some info posted on page 220 of this thread..

Parentree is a much better site for getting info .. reviews etc.
    Pune Schools

Click on any school and u will find loads of reviews, comments from parents whose kids are already going there etc..
    CommentQuote
    Thanks, for bringing out the point.
    I have seen people talking about "formation of societies" and "things have been turned over to them for Tower 1 to whatever..." etc.
    Society primarily implies two things
    1. Ownership of land and FSI including the amenities space (foremost important)
    2. Managing of amenities

Already this info has been posted.. But since many people seem to be asking..
    Township has Two amenities..Paid and Free --

Free amenities are the society ameneties.. which society will maintain.( swimming pool, club

house, gym equipment etc, etc ) 1 Society already formed and Conveyance already carried OUT .
    Society same as other societies.. there is a full committee, they collect maintenance charges keep accounts etc etc.

Paid amenities are maintained by the (TMA).. Part of mantenance charges collected from each

apartment in each society is contributed towards mantenance of these amenities by each society..
    ( including school, hospital, the river side area, golf course, practically everything )

Now if you dont like the concept of a Township and/or have trust issues... questions which can rise in one's mind are

1) Even if I dont send my kid to BR school.. (or even if there are no school going kids in the
    house etc ) .. A part of the charges which go into maintaining these will be paid by me..
    (Which is the same..as.. EVEN if i opt not to use the golf course still a part of the maintenance is paid by me)

2) Even though a part of the maintenance charges are paid by me, There will be additional
    charges which I HAVE TO PAY, TO USE THE OTHER PAID AMENITIES. (like golf course )
    THESE THINGS ARE NOT HIDDEN FROM BUYERS ALTHOUGH SOME PEOPLE MAY SEEM TO THINK SO
    BUT IF ANYONE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THIS.. THEN THERE IS NO REASON ON EARTH WHY HE SHOULD OPT FOR A TOWNSHIP WHEN THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OPTIONS OUT THERE.

WHY I STILL LIKE THIS CONCEPT ..

1) Even though technically the maintenance charges can be used to maintain some paid amenities
    like Schools, golf course etc.. these amenities will be generating funds as well and will be
    self sufficient (in fact profit making!!).

2) Even If i dont use the golf course,personally or the riverside area I am happy that the
    maintenance of these will be carried out ensuring that the Township remains looking like what
    is in the Brochures.. even in the future. AND I DONT MIND CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS THE SAME.

3) Here I am using some approximate values and speculation as well..
    with approximate 2300 etc aparments just surrounding the golf coure (not even considering the 1bhk's ) there will be approx 1.3 crores generated in maintenance charges each month. so i dont think lack of funds to maintaing the amenities.. will be an issue

4) And the MAIN reason for me personally is ..
    I have lived in mumbai.. Where the maintenance charges were pretty close to what BR is charging now, However the amenities We had could be categorised under "Pretty Much Crap"
    I am not sure What developed area's in Pune are paying.. But can't be that far off...
    bUT If i have to pay charges for what i consider affordable at this point in time ) to get something which personally i Still find breathtaking. I WILL

5) Even if the TMA is carrying out the maintenance or the Society. Everyone has to properly
    maintain records of the expenses/accounts So I find it hard to believe that someone can
    misuse the funds to a great extent .. ( not any more than in normal societies )

Free amenities are the society ameneties.. which society will maintain.( swimming pool, club

house, gym equipment etc, etc ) 1 Society already formed and Conveyance already carried OUT .
    Society same as other societies.. there is a full committee, they collect maintenance charges keep accounts etc etc.

Paid amenities are maintained by the (TMA).. Part of mantenance charges collected from each

apartment in each society is contributed towards mantenance of these amenities by each society..
    ( including school, hospital, the river side area, golf course, practically everything )

Now if you dont like the concept of a Township and/or have trust issues... questions which can rise in one's mind are

1) Even if I dont send my kid to BR school.. (or even if there are no school going kids in the
    house etc ) .. A part of the charges which go into maintaining these will be paid by me..
    (Which is the same..as.. EVEN if i opt not to use the golf course still a part of the maintenance is paid by me)

2) Even though a part of the maintenance charges are paid by me, There will be additional
    charges which I HAVE TO PAY, TO USE THE OTHER PAID AMENITIES. (like golf course )
    THESE THINGS ARE NOT HIDDEN FROM BUYERS ALTHOUGH SOME PEOPLE MAY SEEM TO THINK SO
    BUT IF ANYONE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THIS.. THEN THERE IS NO REASON ON EARTH WHY HE SHOULD OPT FOR A TOWNSHIP WHEN THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OPTIONS OUT THERE.

1) Even though technically the maintenance charges can be used to maintain some paid amenities
    like Schools, golf course etc.. these amenities will be generating funds as well and will be

2) Even If i dont use the golf course,personally or the riverside area I am happy that the
    maintenance of these will be carried out ensuring that the Township remains looking like what
    is in the Brochures.. even in the future. AND I DONT MIND CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS THE SAME.

with approximate 2300 etc aparments just surrounding the golf coure (not even considering the 1bhk's ) there will be approx 1.3 crores generated in maintenance charges each month. so i dont think lack of funds to maintaing the amenities.. will be an issue

I have lived in mumbai.. Where the maintenance charges were pretty close to what BR is charging now, However the amenities We had could be categorised under "Pretty Much Crap"
    I am not sure What developed area's in Pune are paying.. But can't be that far off...
    bUT If i have to pay charges for what i consider affordable at this point in time ) to get something which personally i Still find breathtaking. I WILL

5) Even if the TMA is carrying out the maintenance or the Society. Everyone has to properly
    maintain records of the expenses/accounts So I find it hard to believe that someone can

CommentQuote
  • They are opening golf course next weekend...Kapil Dev will be chief guest of two days event

Also they stopped the discount so flat price of 6200 Psf ...no negotiation

cricket tournament was going quite well...full on crowd...a lot of music n masti

Hope builder retains focus on construction

Also noticed that a good open air restaurant ( looked like mezzanine & copa cabana from outside) has opened close to BR entrance
    CommentQuote
    They are opening golf course next weekend...Kapil Dev will be chief guest of two days event

Also they stopped the discount so flat price of 6200 Psf ...no negotiation

cricket tournament was going quite well...full on crowd...a lot of music n masti

Hope builder retains focus on construction

Also noticed that a good open air restaurant ( looked like mezzanine & copa cabana from outside) has opened close to BR entrance

Already it is 6600 plus per sq ft. Got a quote of 1.2 for 1800 sq ft 3 bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sat234
    Already it is 6600 plus per sq ft. Got a quote of 1.2 for 1800 sq ft 3 bhk.

Ok...!!
    So I am assuming this quote is for a golf facing unit..

I am also assuming 6600/sq foot is what BR gets......so........What is to total expense on their quote....after adding VAT stamp-duty service-tax, parking, infrastructure charge and so on ??

What is the carpet area of this unit ?
    CommentQuote
  • It's not 1800 ...it's 1700

6200 is base price ...extra will take it to 1.2 cr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Please refrain from using such language. We want to keep this a friendly forum & such language is not expected from a senior member like you.

You are always welcome to express your opinion about a project but just because you don't agree with the builder, you cannot be calling names to people associated with a project.

Let's not get too excited here.

It will be greatly appreciated if you can see previous posts of BR bulls & then take balanced view. Anyways, I am not here for fighting with BR bulls but don't know why calling prospective buyer here as 'Bakra' is wrong. Ofcourse, as buyer/investor you may not like the word but then facts don't change especially seeing all the gimmicks builder is playing here.
    And 'Bakra' I am saying is based on the experience of BR buyers whom I personally know & are unhappy with what is happening with the project. Just because most of posters here are BR bulls doesn't mean all BR buyers are happy with the way things have moved here.

brres,

Thanks for updates on society. This means BR buyers ends up paying even for stuff which is used to commercially exploit by the builder, be it golf course, school etc. And despite this, you are not allowed in without taking membership for another few lacs right ?

So, builder screws buyers in both ways :- Take maintenance for areas which are used by builder for commercial gains + take money from real users too !!

And not to forget the loading which builder has taken in super built up area which includes land consisting of areas not part of residential zone & is freely accessible for buyers. This way, buyers have been fooled in paying much higher loading too. This is precisely what I meant in earlier post of BR being high density project with real free usable area being less.

Last but not the least, is builder going to do conveyance deed once society is formed ? And the parking area for new towers has been reduced. Does BR plan to have rectify this or they plan to sell open car park in already less open areas now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herohiralal

1. Baner and Wakad have grown a lot and brought a lot of services closer to Hinjewadi.
    2. Area is seeing new multiplex, shopping center, banks, schools
    3. BR has very good school and day care facilities.
    4. Possession has been given out and people are living there now
    5. SEZ is working
    6. 1 bhk is progressing at a rapid pace

All above are part of PMC/PCMC, BR is grampanchayat where there is nothing outside township. See the poor security scenario at H'wadi, fellow member has already posted the news.

I prefer Life Republic over Megapolis but I am very bullish over Hinjewadi's prospects. That does not mean I go and bash Megapolis. You dont seem to understand the difference between an opinion and unabashed propaganda. Opnions changes when underlying facts change. Propoganda on the other hand - which is what u do - keeps on harping the same tune forever.

Sorry man if you felt that way, but its natural for BR bulls to get upset as they don't want BR to be shown in poor light. And buying in LR despite land being in litigation ? This shows view points are not neutral.

So u havent dont research on this then??? You just read something somewhere and if that fits ur agenda you start propagating it???

No, I post what is experience of other BR buyers who are not happy with how BR has worked out. Just because some of you give each other likes doesn't mean all BR buyers are happy (end users perspective).

Why should someone take you seriously? Every wrong analysis from you seems to have come from some other person on the forum. Weird and crazy

Readers here are mature enough to take a call here. Note that there are far more readers than posters.

Call this number and check - +91 20 39803980 for complete detailed info.

Why, you don't have details ? Or don't want to share them ?

As far I know a group of towers is going to comprise a society. Maintenance will be decided by the society ( I think there is some complicated formula - better to call and check). Builder will not leave township cause as per the township act the builder or some authority has to take care about infra in the township.

Thanks for updates. But what about conveyance deed as asked before ? This input will be useful.

Ok then. This area is not for u. Maybe is not good for some other folks as well. But that does not mean spead false analysis / posts. Without any anlysis you mentions about people opening bars/discos and things that every society has to face (maintenance, infra, members) suddenly become a very big issue when it comes to BR. Does Megapolis or Life Republic not face such issues as well?

Whatever negative points are in LR or MPolis are already been highlighted. Please see the thread.

You are grossly mistaken!!! I dont know where u live but I have lived in Aundh for the last 25 yrs. I have seen the area boom after IT started in Hinjewadi. Before that Baner and Aundh were "remote". Baner had water issues till 2004-05 but still I recommended investors to go and invest in Baner and Wakad, IT is just too strong a force working in these areas.

Aundh even then was better than current Hinjewadi. But, just because Baner developed doesn't mean Hinjewadi will at same pace. Buy seeing whats today on ground, PROPOSED is for investors.

** PS:- Whatever has to be highlighted has already been done & in interest of the forum & this thread, I think it is becoming too much of BR bulls vs neutral analysis & its better to leave this thread to BR bulls. Readers judgement is good & hence I need not post further.
    CommentQuote
    It's not 1800 ...it's 1700

6200 is base price ...extra will take it to 1.2 cr

What is the carpet area ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello
    they did not mention carpet area in quote but this unit is in tower 12. I have the mail with me.
    1.2 plus taxes comes to 1.3 cr.
    The area is around 1800 in those towers as per online floor plans. Saleable I guess. Not sure if it is golf facing. Guess they have different prices for different towers.
    1.2 divide by 1800... comes to more than 6600 on saleable/built up.

Their mail is below...

Please find attached herewith the cost details for 3 BHK Flat at Blue Ridge in tower 9 and 12.

Agreement Cost -  1,21,09,600/-

Stamp Duty –Rs. 3,02,800/-

Registration Fee – Rs. 35000/-

Service Tax –Rs. 4,49,024/-

VAT –Rs. 1,21,100/-

Total – Rs. 1,30,17,524/-

Maintenance – At actual (Extra)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sat234
    Not sure if it is golf facing. Guess they have different prices for different towers.

In tower 12 most 3 BHKs are golf facing.

This unit must be in top 5 floors for them to charge 400 Rs. / Sq foot premium over 6200 rate Baruch mentioned.
    Back in the days when bulk of bookings were made in these towers 9-14 .......they charged 300-400 Rs premium for top 5 floors.
    CommentQuote