Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
        Blue Ridge July 2013 Site Progress

Site Progress - Blue Ridge - Site Progress, July 2013

Blue Ridge Newsletters

Blue Ridge News & Views

Blue Ridge June 2013 Newsletter

http://www.pscl.in/downloads/brochur..._june_2013.pdf
        Hello,

I am just wondering if there are any members here who have taken possession of their flats in BR? if they have, are they very satisfied with the finished flat ? I hear things like putting grout in between vitrified tiles etc. which is not acceptable at all really.The show home I had seen and the photos I have got of the show flat doesn't show any grouting in between tiles.

They should give at least 10 years guarantee on all the work.

Comment

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by puser View Post
          beautiful society. i visited blueridge, our office is shifting to SEZ...amazing ambience and wow..views from top floors must be breathtaking...congrats to those who made wise decisions on buying here..
          So, puser, you shifting from NIBM-Kondhwa to Hinjewadi-Wakad for house hunt now ??

pnq,

The maids in our society do the same thing, press button based on location of lift !!
          One more cheap practice I see, even in public commercial spaces like malls, multiplex etc. is the moment lift door opens, people standing outside will start pushing to get in even before letting the passengers first get out of lift. Seems they feel they are catching a PMPML bus.

Other thing I saw is if there are ladies & old person or young woman with a baby, people don't give them first priority to enter/exit.

I somehow feel that Indians, followed by Chinese (Hong Kong is better though) lack civic sense, including indoor civic sense. In one mall, a saw a small girl/kid who ate her chocolate & gave that wrapper to her mom, who in turn threw the wrapper inside lift but seeing my expression, she again picked it up. Don't know how people act in this way.

The most funny things I have observed is in case of escalators, where people wait for few seconds to see where to put the foot & hold the railing so hard as if they will fall off.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
            Hello,

I am just wondering if there are any members here who have taken possession of their flats in BR? if they have, are they very satisfied with the finished flat ? I hear things like putting grout in between vitrified tiles etc. which is not acceptable at all really.The show home I had seen and the photos I have got of the show flat doesn't show any grouting in between tiles.

They should give at least 10 years guarantee on all the work.
            In my case, we did multiple inspections of the flat before taking possession. We did encounter issues including missing grout, cracked bathroom tile, leakage in faucets but we got all rectified before taking possession. Yes, you do see grout in between tiles. As someone noted before in this forum that at BR, the gap between tiles is larger. I don't know if that is good or bad. If you research it, there is no hard and fast rule for that though I agree that if the gap is minimal, then aesthetically it looks better but hard to maintain (filling any gaps is difficult & messy if you have grouted tiles). At BR, I discussed this & the only assurance we got is that since BR will be under construction for the next 5 years, such minor grouting problems will be handled by their maintenance e.g. in 3 years if you lose grout between tiles, just call maintenance and they will fix it for you. As for whether should we be putting grout between vitrified tiles is concerned, I don't know what else is better.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
              As for whether should we be putting grout between vitrified tiles is concerned, I don't know what else is better.
              Grout eases the flooring's accommodation to heat.
              Without grout tiles frequently fracture.

Living with or replacing that one cracked tile in middle of the hallway can be quite a headache.

I was told that tiles are made on special order for mega projects such as BR and so I guess, small quantities for replacement may not be available few years down the road.
              Last edited by Superduper; July 11 2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                So, puser, you shifting from NIBM-Kondhwa to Hinjewadi-Wakad for house hunt now ??
                yup, dropped nibm-kondhwa...but not visited blueridge to buy in that society but visited their SEZ (commercial) area as our new office will be located there.

Comment

This is what a friend of mine has to say about BR

=======
                  BTW i personally feel blueridge is going to be one of the most sought after destination near hinjewadi

but to achieve that blueridge management must open shopping mall (hypermarket of type like doraabjees at camp), multiplex (on ground like one in amanora), multi speciality hospital and affordable primary and secondary school.

right now, ambiance blue ridge was amazing, drizzling rains lush green scenary etc. i hope they make this township one of the best in pune

Comment

I read two contradictory blogs by one a real estate blogger - One blog was going all gaga over BLue Ridge, while the other one was crying foul over the lacunae in the project.. any views on this? as anyone come across these Blogs? Because i have been to Blue Ridge and i think it is excellent...

Comment

Originally posted by Swati 7584 View Post
                      I read two contradictory blogs by one a real estate blogger - One blog was going all gaga over BLue Ridge, while the other one was crying foul over the lacunae in the project.. any views on this? as anyone come across these Blogs? Because i have been to Blue Ridge and i think it is excellent...
                      Swati,

Every society has something that someone absolutely hates.
                      And that someone can be very loud about his/her opinion.
                      For example, some members hate even thought of living in or near Hinjewadi (as it stands now)............some also raise issue with the fact that builder made some changes in the overall plans after initial bookings were already made.
                      On this blog they are very very vocal about their decent....
                      Nothing wrong in that.

You have seen BR....and you found it to be "excellent".

Now, can you not decipher for yourself which blog / comment is closer to the reality as you see it ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X