Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    And 'Bakra' I am saying is based on the experience of BR buyers whom I personally know & are unhappy with what is happening with the project. Just because most of posters here are BR bulls doesn't mean all BR buyers are happy with the way things have moved here.

Before I moved to BR.. I came to BR quite a few times, to speak to the people who lived here, While a few did mention some inconvenience.. regarding transport issues.. or some other minor issues.. THE GENERAL opinion of everyone I spoke to was.. WE ARE LOVING IT..

After shifting here.. I have found that to be the opinion of practically EACH AND EVERYONE i have interacted with.. and since I am LIVING HERE and YOU are not.. I am pretty sure I interact with more BR residents than you.
    YET! You say you have managed to find other people (like-minded as you.. who are unhappy with BR )
    I guess. Birds of a feather.. do flock together..

Originally Posted by realacres
    brres,
    Thanks for updates on society. This means BR buyers ends up paying even for stuff which is used to commercially exploit by the builder, be it golf course, school etc. And despite this, you are not allowed in without taking membership for another few lacs right ?

OF all the things I put up in that post.. IS THAT THE MESSAGE you managed to take back ?
    :D

There are some kind of people,.. IF you take them to a rose garden, with the most amazing variety of flowers in the world.
    They will probably come out.. and say.. arey yaar.. the place.. had so much manure on the ground.. for these plants.. Who wants to walk around in that crap..
    You see and experience only what you want to see.

SO ya, no matter what anyone says.. Your Opinion of BR wont change.. And the good part is IT dosent need to..
    When you are someone who goes around posting negetive remarks on each and every project there is out there... People tend to not take the opinions of such people too seriously..

So comeon.. Acres. how about for a change you try and manage to POST JUST ONE GOOD positive comment about some project.. WE ALL promise to clap and not laugh at you..
    You can if you think you can... :) Come-on.. PUSH! PUSH! get that positive comment out.

AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD>>>> The conveyance of the first society has already been done..

EXTRACT FROM AGREEMENT
    q. as a part of development of the said Township, the
    Owner/Promoter is constructing Nine Towers bearing Nos. 15 to 23
    (collectively said “TOWERS”), on a piece of land bearing User Zone No.
    R2 more particularly described in the SCHEDULE No. I written hereunder
    (said “RESIDENTIAL PROJECT C LAND”) carved out of the said
    Township Land, (lay out of which is annexed herewith as Annexure B)
    with an intention to form a co-operative housing society of all flat
    purchasers in the said Towers (said “SOCIETY”) and cause conveyance
    of the said Towers and Residential Project C Land in favour of the said
    Society,
    as detailed hereunder,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    Also, why do townships get tax breaks if they are developing commercial amenities owned by themselves and charging maintenance.

Township Policy

If you are really interested, you can go thru this link..
    States clearly how and why the township policy was implemented..
    It gives what kind of tax breaks/benefits the developer enjoys and also what are his obligations..
    including providing roads, power, sewage, parking, water, Trees. etc
    (so even if the developer is not a Saint.. he still has to follow the requirements.. )
    neways you can go thru it..
    CommentQuote

Sorry man if you felt that way, but its natural for BR bulls to get upset as they don't want BR to be shown in poor light. And buying in LR despite land being in litigation ? This shows view points are not neutral.

Part of LR is in litigation and that part hasnt been launched yet. Get facts correct. Maybe when u start looking at things without ur -ve bias you will find good projects.

No, I post what is experience of other BR buyers who are not happy with how BR has worked out. Just because some of you give each other likes doesn't mean all BR buyers are happy (end users perspective).

Do you even check what others post or do u just see a -ve post from someone and grab on to it?

Have u been inside BR or have spoken to the people in the office to see what the scheme is about and what they plan to do and what they have done so far or do u just pick on some -ve post and start harping about it for like ever??

Why, you don't have details ? Or don't want to share them ?

I dont want to teach you for free :) You need to do ur own analysis. I have provided enough corrections to ur other incorrect posts so maybe this time you can just call that number and ask them ur queries.

Thanks for updates. But what about conveyance deed as asked before ? This input will be useful.

So you know nothing about BR then!! You just have a set of -ve comments which you post without knowing what is actually happening ?? You have zero knowledge about whether BR is outside MIDC or not, whether BR is going to create a society, whether the conveyance deed has been done, what is the future of IT, what is the potential of hinjewadi, advantages of staying in a township and you only want to post u set -ve comments about a scheme cause you feel its not worth it!!

FYI conveyance deed is done. Societies in other buildings are getting formed. There is even free dinner at those meetings - provided by BR :) Have some faith in people. Not everyone is trying to swindle you.

Aundh even then was better than current Hinjewadi. But, just because Baner developed doesn't mean Hinjewadi will at same pace. Buy seeing whats today on ground, PROPOSED is for investors.

What!! Aundh has better infra 25 yrs back!! This shows how long u have been tracking Pune RE or being near these areas. Continue ur style of posting but as far I know you have zero knowledge about the things you post but that does not mean I am going to stop replying to your incorrect posts. There are reader who need to be told the truth. The RE bubble will burst and buying in underdevelopment scheme is dangerous but there are good builders out there and if one does proper analysis then finding a good investment avenue is not difficult.

** PS:- Whatever has to be highlighted has already been done & in interest of the forum & this thread, I think it is becoming too much of BR bulls vs neutral analysis & its better to leave this thread to BR bulls. Readers judgement is good & hence I need not post further.

Good. You have already spread too much misinformation about the project so it time for you to move onto some other scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • time for some pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

Aundh even then was better than current Hinjewadi. But, just because Baner developed doesn't mean Hinjewadi will at same pace. Buy seeing whats today on ground, PROPOSED is for investors.

I could not resist coming back to crush this gross inaccuracy you have put out. Some people reading this forum might think that you know something about RE in pune but let me stop them from getting harmed :)

Aundh didnt have a petrol pump for yrs. The nearest petrol pump was the one next to Hotel Sahara on Senapati Bapat Road. Only when Mr Gaikwad started a petrol pump in Aundh did we get to fill our petrol tanks when we pleased.

Aundh did not have decent schools within a 3-4 km radius. Loyola and St Joseph were far away and folks used to cycle for like 25 mins to reach school. Buses and rickshaws used to not enter the lanes in Aundh during the monsoon season cause there were no tar roads and the lanes used to be water clogged.

Aundh did not have decent medical clinic for yrs. Medipoint didn't exist.

Aundh did not have proper connectivity to the city. The concrete road you see today in front of raj bhavan and the road connecting university via sakal nagar to aundh was narrow.

All the land between university and Aundh (barring sakal nagar, sindh society and national society) was govt owned and sparsely populated. Raj Bhavan was empty for most of the time. Govt police quarters were few and the rest of the area is and was covered with growunds, NCL didnt develop the land behind it main building and sindh society and abhimanshree society was just getting developed.

Aundh did not have any industry nearby to sustain itself. NCL and DRDO were the only 2 big places of work and DRDO folks had their own quarters and so did the NCL folks.

Aundh did not have any high street and the nearest high street - Deccan - was like 10 km away

Aundh had no restaurants. People used to spend time near the university fountain and the chowpaty next to it.
    CommentQuote
  • and few more ...I also noticed that heavy plantation ( of already grown up trees of 1-2 meters) is going on...I wouldn't be surprised if looks of BR changes dramatically green in few months...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herohiralal
    I could not resist coming back to crush this gross inaccuracy you have put out. Some people reading this forum might think that you know something about RE in pune but let me stop them from getting harmed :)

Aundh didnt have a petrol pump for yrs. The nearest petrol pump was the one next to Hotel Sahara on Senapati Bapat Road. Only when Mr Gaikwad started a petrol pump in Aundh did we get to fill our petrol tanks when we pleased.

Aundh did not have decent schools within a 3-4 km radius. Loyola and St Joseph were far away and folks used to cycle for like 25 mins to reach school. Buses and rickshaws used to not enter the lanes in Aundh during the monsoon season cause there were no tar roads and the lanes used to be water clogged.

Aundh did not have decent medical clinic for yrs. Medipoint didn't exist.

Aundh did not have proper connectivity to the city. The concrete road you see today in front of raj bhavan and the road connecting university via sakal nagar to aundh was narrow.

All the land between university and Aundh (barring sakal nagar, sindh society and national society) was govt owned and sparsely populated. Raj Bhavan was empty for most of the time. Govt police quarters were few and the rest of the area is and was covered with growunds, NCL didnt develop the land behind it main building and sindh society and abhimanshree society was just getting developed.

Aundh did not have any industry nearby to sustain itself. NCL and DRDO were the only 2 big places of work and DRDO folks had their own quarters and so did the NCL folks.

Aundh did not have any high street and the nearest high street - Deccan - was like 10 km away

Aundh had no restaurants. People used to spend time near the university fountain and the chowpaty next to it.

I am not sure about 25 years, but yes, I can vouch for what Aundh was 15 years ago. I had relatives staying here. The main market and parihar chowk area were there. I remember the maan dairy and sify cybercafe here. I remember Anand park/sindh colony/national colony being here. And Aundh still retains much of its greenery. it has become congested, i agree. that is why i think roads need to be wider if more FSI is being granted.

>>Only when Mr Gaikwad started a petrol pump in Aundh did we get to fill our petrol tanks when we pleased.

that petrol pump is almost always crowded. I use it only in case of near empty tank.

>> Buses and rickshaws used to not enter the lanes in Aundh during the monsoon season cause there were no tar roads and the lanes used to be water clogged.

I do not recall that being the case 15 years ago.

@baruch,
    pics do look good.
    CommentQuote
  • ' Baruch.. Amazing pics :)

There are no real BR bulls and bears these days..
    There are mainly BR residents (or future residents) vs one or two (max) guys who just dont want to agree that BR has turned out pretty well.. and is just improving all the time.
    And these guys seem to be putting up the same points over and over again.
    And the more I think of it.. Its not even a couple of guys.. IT just 1 :)

Baruch can post some amazing pics..showing how well BR has developed areas inside for the residents.
    Lonely Bear Reply - Hey - who owns that green area.. Society dosent.

BR residents will be busy enjoying a game of golf or cricket or tennis etc soon.
    Lonely Bear Reply - STOP you are paying addtional charges to have the time of your life ! + Of course.. Hey who owns that area.. Society dosent

Conveyance of 1 society already done..
    Lonely Bear Reply - How can there be a society ! + (Hey I just remembered, Society dosent own the golf course etc! :D )

Outside BR.. (close by)
    Just to name a few... there is a School, Offices, Dmart, Mc Donalds, Mezza9, Little Italy,
    Marriot.. (With its bistro and fine dining options), Lemon tree + Tamanna hotels (with their own restaurants),Upcoming Zion, New poona bakery, Fast food joints like Fasoos - Eatsome , Baskin robbins - I could seriously go on...(Upcoming BR commercial spaces not even taken into account)
    Lonely Bear Reply - Nothing inside Hinjewadi, Its a Jungle :D

So if you take out these constantly repeated and recycled "concerns", The net useful content posted recently is practically Zilch !
    CommentQuote
  • The BR township is developing really well..can't wait to come and visit it again this month end..anyone here attending the society formation meeting for tower 9-14?
    CommentQuote
  • Time for some celebration this weekend !
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • thanks pnq2012, got this same mailer from the BR CC today. This is a great initiative.
    CommentQuote
  • herohiralal,

In just one post #2254, you have mentioned you/your for about 25 times !! It seems some don't want to see other side of story. So, no point in debating with you further as BR is being side-lined & it is becoming more of 'you & I' sort of thing.
    For Aundh, note that people came here to build bungalows & not some cramped buildings stuck together. Many points are told by Sat234 already. Anyways, to cut the debate, Hinjewadi is better than Colaba, Mumbai & Lutyens, Delhi. In coming 2 years, it will be better than Melbourne, Aus. Happy.

Baruch,

Nice snaps man. Good work. :)
    If possible, do put latest pic of Kayaking also.

pnq,

Man, what is meaning of property display ? Some tour around the entire campus or something ? And yes, do carry good cam this day.
    CommentQuote
    herohiralal,

In just one post #2254, you have mentioned you/your for about 25 times !! It seems some don't want to see other side of story. So, no point in debating with you further as BR is being side-lined & it is becoming more of 'you & I' sort of thing.
    For Aundh, note that people came here to build bungalows & not some cramped buildings stuck together. Many points are told by Sat234 already. Anyways, to cut the debate, Hinjewadi is better than Colaba, Mumbai & Lutyens, Delhi. In coming 2 years, it will be better than Melbourne, Aus. Happy.

YOU seem to be ignoring what the whole world seems to already know - BR in particular and Hinjewadi in general are not as bad as you have portrayed it to be. You have posted 100s of posts beating down these areas and now when challenged you cant defend your stand or data.

Sat234 says this "I am not sure about 25 years, but yes, I can vouch for what Aundh was 15 years ago" So what has Sat234 said exactly that supports what you had claimed - Aundh was better 15 yrs than what Hinjewadi today.

Rather than accept that you made a mistake or prove that what you posted is actually correct you make absurd comparisons between BR and Colaba and Melbourne :) How is that going to help people who want advice on RE??
    CommentQuote

pnq,

Man, what is meaning of property display ? Some tour around the entire campus or something ? And yes, do carry good cam this day.

From what I heard from the Sales team, they will unveil more details about Blue Ridge new towers launch (15-19), the golf club, the school auditorium, the mall & the shops.

Anyways, I would suggest that you call (020) 3980 3980 for more details about the event.
    CommentQuote
  • My feedback on staying in BR

Having stayed in BR for 5 months now, I think I am in a position to give you my feedback on staying in Blue Ridge

Positives
    ---------
    - Beautiful surroundings/view will just blow you away in mornings and evenings (sharing some of the pictures below)
    - Whilst came to know around 20-30 people in these 5 months, however made a strong and close group of7 people , which comprises of people from different backgrounds - 1 from Finance (myself), 2 entrepreneurs (US returned), 3 from IT, 1 professional fashion photographer (works primarily in Mumbai and comes for the weekend- family stays in BR). All of these are owners, married and have kids.
    - Get more time in the evening because of residence being in close proximity to office and this time is used by our group in playing badminton and/or leisure walk to tea stall opposite Symbiosis in the late evening
    - Had couple of family get together which was lot of fun
    - My son studies in BR school and it is good to see that even after school hours he carries his school friendship with most of the classmates and enjoys every evening with them playing in the kid’s playing park between Tower 2 & 3.
    - I will rate school as above average with potential to become best school in western Pune.
    - Apart from Ganesh Chaturthi, for the first time we celebrated 'Kojagiri'. Being a non-Maharashtrian, I was not aware what Kojagiri is, but I am aware now.
    - Started playing cricket early morning on weekend. BR team is part of PSPL and it was good to see that BR team won the inauguration match this year. I am impressed with the professionalism this tournament is organized and great to see the kids cheering for BR team. It also proved to be very good family outing for those who are not part of playing eleven.

Challenges
    ----------
    - To quickly get daily consumables (bread, raashan, etc.) is an issue. The store inside the BR does not maintain variety and hence we have to make visit to Hinjewadi chowk for confectionary, etc. and stock things to an extent.
    - Public transport is an issue. People without personal transport will find it very difficult to go outside BR. They will have to rely on wings/radio cab. I have transport for both myself and my wife, so not much of an issue for me.
    - Maintenance charges are little on higher side (around Rs3.5/sq. ft. X carpet area), however I am satisfied with overall quality of maintenance and the society is negotiating with Flagship to bring down the township share.

Having said that most of the above challenges will go away soon as we are seeing rapid development in BR. Shops under Tower 7 & 8 are almost ready and will be opening in couple of months (what we heard from the sales dept. is that one sweet shop and dental clinic have already been finalised) and soon the shops opposite SEZ will also open.

Overall conclusion/ recommendation
    ----------------------------------
    Currently there are some challenges but they will not be there in long term. I would highly recommend BR for end use. You will feel connected to nature again and as I found out you will start enjoying sunrise, sunset, fog, rainbow, etc.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote