Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

I am getting resale ready possession 3 BHK flat in blueridge for Rs. 1 CR. (negotiable). Is it worth buying as a pure investment ? Request your views.

Comment

Originally posted by ravirajpune View Post
      I am getting resale ready possession 3 BHK flat in blueridge for Rs. 1 CR. (negotiable). Is it worth buying as a pure investment ? Request your views.
      Personally, I think that RE investment at this point is not a good option, not just in BR but even elsewhere. RE has been stagnant for quite some time, does not mean that rates will not rise, but it will be slow appreciation. I would suggest investing 1 CR. in funds, bonds or even FDs and you will get better returns.

That is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        where are the boats ? I have never seen any
        you need to walk down by the side of the river..to the boat club.....there is a small walkway...and they have erected a big tent with lots of boats...
        not sure if they have removed it for rainy season..
        that is possible...you need to go there and checkout...i am not in pune currently so i
        cannot say for sure now...

Comment

Baruch, incidentally i have read this blog and the blog is both exaggerated and sarcastic. that is exactly my point. Such blogs need to be as realistic and neutral as possible, without double meanings. Because readers most of the time do not understand sarcasm and humor. Moreover, nobody has the time to come to an inference as to if a property is worth buying or not. Serious buyers are looking for a clear verdict - yes or no. that is why a posted a question..

Comment

1Cr hai to FD kar...you will surely get 50K/month post tax without any risk.

Comment

Did anybody calculated the loading for this project....I found it to be high...below are my calcs :-

This is for a 1730 3 BHK

w/o balcony - 56.41

considering 1/2 of balcny - 62.42

considering balcony - 68.43
              Last edited by kattu; July 20 2013, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kattu View Post
                Did anybody calculated the loading for this project....I found it to be high...below are my calcs :-

This is for a 1730 3 BHK

w/o balcony - 56.41

The loading is about 30% as per the cost sheet for the new towers 3BHKs. The sales team is quite open about it and thay have a take it or leave it kind of attitute. I guess as long as fools like me keep giving them money, they'll keep their prices as high as possible :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by kattu View Post

This is for a 1730 3 BHK

w/o balcony - 56.41

As a customer we hardly have any control on loading. If we calculate for any project it is almost the same. Bombay based builders who started projects in Pune loaded even higher. Builders association has allowed 25 % loading on carper area, and most of the builders are officially members of the association !!. Hum sub chor hai ! Flat lena hai to lo or go to hell is their approach as each big project have political or underworld partnership.Its a different topic altogether.
                  Anyway coming to the point, after visiting many projects, I believe that Blueridge is better project considering open spaces, builder's reputation, layout and quality of construction. Once completed price may go skyrocketing, hence may fetch good return on investment even if bought at today's price level.

Comment

I went, I saw and I lost my shirt. I have put a lot of money for a 2 bhk in this project and it took me just 5-7 days to decide. I have been searching for a while (about 2 years) and regret that I did not go to see this project earlier thinking who will buy in Hinjewadi. who knows what is going to happen to prices, with the kind of inflation and USD/INR situation, real assets may really go through the roof or Indian economy goes into a recession and we can see softening of prices. I have waited for too long for prices to soften. If builder gives 80% of what he is promising, this is going to be a good project. From what I know, builder is already completely sold out for all flats for 20 floors or lower, they did not have anything to offer even when I promised to give them a cheque right away for a lower floor flat. And that tells me something about the tone of the market. They should change the name of this project to Bull ridge :p

Comment

Originally posted by livermore View Post
                      I went, I saw and I lost my shirt. I have put a lot of money for a 2 bhk in this project and it took me just 5-7 days to decide. I have been searching for a while (about 2 years) and regret that I did not go to see this project earlier thinking who will buy in Hinjewadi. who knows what is going to happen to prices, with the kind of inflation and USD/INR situation, real assets may really go through the roof or Indian economy goes into a recession and we can see softening of prices. I have waited for too long for prices to soften. If builder gives 80% of what he is promising, this is going to be a good project. From what I know, builder is already completely sold out for all flats for 20 floors or lower, they did not have anything to offer even when I promised to give them a cheque right away for a lower floor flat. And that tells me something about the tone of the market. They should change the name of this project to Bull ridge :p
                      I completely agree with you.I have invested in 5Bhk few months ago.hopefully get good returns on it 5 years down the line. I had invested in Thane around similar Price psqft and got good returns in 3 years hoping same with BR.... If not I can use it as a holiday home... It is in much advance stage compared to life republic and closer to Highway...
                      On a different note.. I was looking to buy a commercial property/shop in BR the rate they are quoting is as high as in THANE 20000 psqft...ridiculous...so dropped the idea...

Anyways welcome to the club..cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X