Sort by :
Filter by :
- Acres has left the building.CommentQuote1Flag
- Wow man! Looks fantastic. Thanks for the first hand report. Too bad my job isn't in Hinjewadi (not an IT guy), else I would have surely considered it.
You are lucky :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Why don't you go down there and take a look? You'll get a pretty good idea of the locality, how far/near it is to your office and/or home etc.CommentQuote0Flag
- My office in in Viman nagar. So for going to Hinjewadi a flight may be more convenient! Anyways this is OT. But now I wait for bears to turn up and growl :)CommentQuote0Flag
- good pics sadly out of my budget and my family are all in city so could not consider itCommentQuote0Flag
- nice pic ..sadly out of my budget and family is based n cityCommentQuote0Flag
- wow...cool pictures. my flat is empty for last one year, cannot wait to move to BR,CommentQuote0Flag
- last oneCommentQuote1Flag
- Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Anyone who is staying in BR, can you please share what is the property exhibition that they have lined up?
I suspect they may be shortly launching the 300 acre project on the land that Paranjpe has bought nearby, there are rumors that it will have 18 hole golf course, double the size at BR!CommentQuote0Flag
- BR Cricket GroundCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by pnq2012Kapil Dev inaugurates Blue Ridge golf course in Pune
They have unveiled the Club plans...it looks awesome and will be architectural marvel to watch in Pune
globe will have 4 floors of premium suits tooCommentQuote6Flag
- Agnee performed in BR on weekends
It was fun...with wines & beers allowed to be carried...hardly 3-400 people watching live in cold...BR managed to put up a good show on weekend with 30+ flea market stalls....and range of food stalls from wine, cheese, barebeque to Indian foodsCommentQuote1Flag